Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs September 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Where did PM Narendra Modi inaugurate new housing scheme. The scheme is a part of the vision “Housing for All 2022”.
D. NoidaB. Chandigarh
- A national web portal is launched at New Delhi for promotion of a national apprenticeship scheme for Graduates, Diploma holders and 10+2 pass-outs vocational certificate holders. It is launched by
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Amit Shah
C. Smriti Irani
D. None of theseC. Smriti Irani
- Which state has become the first state in the country to submit State Annual Action Plan under Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT)?
B. Tamil Nadu
D. HaryanaC. Rajasthan
- Which actor along with business tycoon Ratan Tata has joined hands for the Indian government’s initiative “Call to Action for a TB-free India”?
A. Amitabh Bachchan
B. Anupam Kher
C. Hritik Roshan
D. None of theseA. Amitabh Bachchan
- Which of the following e-commerce site has launched its instant refund facility to help its customers get refunds within one hour of receiving the returned products?
D. None of theseB. Snapdeal
- India Expo, organized by Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO); aimed at exploring and expanding their base in which country?
D. Sri LankaD. Sri Lanka
- The Vice President of India Shri M. Hamid Ansari released a book entitled “Feminist and Orientalist Perspectives – A Study of Lady Mary Montagu’s Turkish Embassy Letters” authored by
A. Dr. Insha Parvez
B. Dr. Hiba Fatima
C. Dr. Farha Hiba Parvez
D. None of theseC. Dr. Farha Hiba Parvez
- Which country has hit 60,000 number of people aged 100 in 2015?
D. None of theseC. Japan
- Which country’s Scientists have discovered a new human-like species in a burial chamber deep in a cave system which has been given the name Homo Naledi?
A. South Africa
D. KoreaA. South Africa