[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs Quiz October 2014 week 4 in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Japan’s Automobile Makers Honda is going to build World’s Largest Scooter plant at
d) Madhya Pradesh
- Global Handwashing Day (GHD) was observed on October 15. The theme for GHD 2014 is
a) Hygiene First
b) Clean Hands and Free from Diseases
c) Wash your Hands
d) Clean Hands Save Lives
[su_accordion]d) Clean Hands Save Lives
- The World Food Day theme for 2014 is
a) Enjoy the Feel of Giving
b) Give Food Give Hope
c) Share your Food and Save The Life
d) Family Farming: Feeding the world, caring for the earth
[su_accordion]d) Family Farming: Feeding the world, caring for the earth
- Bathukamma is the festival of
- According to the new rule what is the percentage that Cigarette Cover should stamp health warnings?
- Who has been appointed as the Economic Affairs Secretary?
a) V K Sampath
b) R Gandhi
c) Rajiv Mehrishi
d) Arvind Subramanian
[su_accordion]c) Rajiv Mehrishi
- The Labour Friendly Scheme launched by PM Modi is called
a) Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
b) Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Shramev Jayate Karyakram
c) Mahatma Gandhi Shramev Karyakram
d) Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Jayate Karyakram
[su_accordion]b) Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Shramev Jayate Karyakram
- Which one is correct among the following statements?
a) The Satellite was carried by Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) – C26
b) ISRO’s IRNSS-1C is the third satellite of the seven satellite series
c) IRNSS-1C is the first geostationary satellite in the IRNSS system.
d) All of the above
[su_accordion]d) All of the above
- Who has been appointed as the Chief Economic Advisor?
a) Raghuram Rajan
b) Arvind Subramaniyan
c) Aravind Mayaram
d) Rajiv Mehrishi
[su_accordion]b) Arvind Subramaniyan