Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs November 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- The second edition of Windmill Festival– ‘India’s First International Children’s Festival’ is scheduled to be held on January 14th and 15th, 2017 in which place?
Answer – C.Mumbai
The second edition of Windmill Festival– ‘India’s First International Children’s Festival’ is scheduled to be held on January 14th and 15th, 2017 at Reliance Jio Garden, BKC in Mumbai. The festival is a joint initiative of Event Capital and Tribe Asia.
- A Supreme Court bench of judges on 25 November 2016 Banned the Sale of Crackers In New Delhi and NCR region to tackle the pollution level in the region. The bench was headed by?
D.J.S. KheharAnswer – B.T.S. Thakur
A bench led by Chief Justice of India T S Thakur directed the Centre to immediately suspend all licences of fireworks in Delhi-NCR till further orders. The 3 judge bench also comprised of Justice A K Sikri and Justice S A Bobde.
- Which state government has decided to launch “Annapurna Rasoi Programme” to provide quality meal at cheap price to weaker section of people?
D.RajasthanAnswer – D.Rajasthan
Rajasthan government has decided to start an initiative “Annapurna rasoi programme” to provide quality meal at cheap price to people belonging to the weaker section and labourers. Motto of Annapurna rasoi: Food to All and Respect to All
- 51st Annual Conference of Directors General and Inspectors General of Police 2016 that was inaugurated on 26 November by P.M Modi was held in which city ?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the 51st Annual Conference of Directors General and Inspectors General of Police of States and UTs and Heads of Central Police Organisations at the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad on November 26,2016. The 3-day national conference began on November 25 and will continue till November 27, 2016
- On 25 November 2016 Armed Forces Tribunal was launched by the Chief Justice of High Court of Jammu and Kashmir at Jammu. Who is the present Chief Justice of High Court of Jammu and Kashmir?
A.N Paul Vasanthakumar
B.Tirath Singh Thakur
C.M. M. Kumar
D.Justice Aftab Hussain SaikiaAnswer – A.N Paul Vasanthakumar
Chief Justice of High Court of Jammu and Kashmir, N Paul Vasanthakumar inaugurated the full fledged Bench of the Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) at the Sunjuwan Military Station in Jammu Kashmir on November 25, 2016
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has signed agreement with which bank to sell its insurance products through the bank branches?
A.Union Bank of India
D.Axis BankAnswer –B.Canara Bank
Public sector bank Canara Bank has signed a corporate agency agreement Bajaj Allianz General Insurance for the distribution of Bajaj Allianz’s general insurance products through its branches. As per the agreement Bajaj Allianz General Insurance will offer its leading general insurance plans to the customers of Canara Bank.
- Which multiplex chain in India has partnered with State Bank of India(SBI) to enable cash withdrawal of Rs 2000 at their multiplex ?
D.Big CinemasAnswer –A.INOX Leisure
INOX Leisure, multiplex chain in India has parterned with State Bank of India(SBI) to enable cash withdrawal of Rs 2000 at their multiplex. The initiative has been taken to reduce the loads on ATMs and banks for cash withdrawal and the facility has been started on 25 November 2016, at 17 properties of INOX.
- Google on 23 November 2016 announced a list of ___ Indian Startups that will join the third edition of Launchpad Accelerator programme at Google Headquarters California.
Google on November 23, 2016, announced the seven Indian startups that will join the third edition of Launchpad Accelerator programme at Google Headquarters in Silicon Valley, California.The seven start-ups will receive expert guidance from Google engineers, product managers and other mentors from top technology companies and VCs in Silicon Valley.
- Which Indian Boxer will be awarded with the Legends Award’ by the International Boxing Association (AIBA) on its 70th anniversary ceremony on 20 December 2016 in Switzerland ?
A.Laishram Sarita Devi
D.Vikas Krishan YadavAnswer –B.Mary Kom
M C Mary Kom, a celebrated Indian boxer, will be honored with the ‘Legends Award’ from the International Boxing Association (AIBA) on its 70th anniversary ceremony which is to be held in Switzerland on December 20, 2016.
- The book ‘The Man Who Knew: The Life and Times of Alan Greenspan’ has been authored by whom ?
D.Duncan ClarkAnswer – C.Sebastian Mallaby
Eminent Journalist and Author Sebastian Mallaby has won the Financial Times & McKinsey Business Book of the Year 2016 for his ‘The Man Who Knew: The Life and Times of Alan Greenspan’ on November 22, 2016 at a ceremony in London.
- On November 26, 2016, Bangladesh announced to honour ____ members of Indian Army who were martyred during the Bangladesh Liberation War.
Liberation War Affairs Minister, Bangladesh, A.K.M. Mozammel Huq on November 26, 2016, announced that Bangladesh will honour 1,668 members of the Indian Army, who were martyred during the Bangladesh Liberation War.
- Who has been appointed as the President of Hockey India during the 41st Hockey India Executive Board meeting on November 25, 2016 in New Delhi and will replace Narinder Dhruv Batra ?
D.Mariappa JoshyAnswer – B.Mariamma Koshy
Mariamma Koshy was appointed as President of Hockey India (HI) during the 41st Hockey India Executive Board meeting on November 25, 2016 in New Delhi. He replaced Narinder Dhruv Batra who was recently elected as the 15th chief of FIH(International Hockey Federation)
- Who has been appointed as the interim Chairman of Tata Steel after Cyrus Mistry was removed from the position on November 25 in Mumbai?
A.O P Bhatt
B.O P Kohli
C.O P Singh
D.V P SinghAnswer –A.O P Bhatt
Cyrus Mistry removed as Tata Steel chairman during board meeting held in Mumbai on November 25, 2016. He was replaced by former head of SBI, O P Bhatt. The board has also decided to appoint independent director Nusli Wadia as directors on the board of the company.
- Civil Aviation Ministry on 25 November 2016 has launched a portal named _______ to provide a hassle-free and comfortable air travel experience to people.
D.E-SewaAnswer – A.AirSewa
Civil Aviation Minister Ashok Gajpathi Raju has launched the AirSewa portal and mobile app on November 25, 2016 in New Delhi. Aim: to offer convenient and hassle-free air travel experience to people.
- Scientists from which country have developed 3D artificial lung model which will help in creating more accurate treatment method and drugs for the lung disease.
D.UKAnswer –B.Czech Republic
A team of researchers from Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic have developed an artificial human lung. The team was lead by scientist Miroslav Jicha.The lung model has been developed using series of latest technologies including 3D Printing.
- Which Indian boxer defeated Jorge Grinan of Cuba to win a Gold Medal at the AIBA Youth World Boxing Championship held at St Peterburg, Russia on 26 November 2016 ?
D.Manoj KumarAnswer –A.Sachin Singh
Sachin Singh (49kg) wins Gold Medal at the Aiba Youth World Boxing Championships St Petersburg 2016 held at St Peterburg, Russia on 26 November 2016. He defeated Jorge Grinan of Cuba.16 year old Sachin became the third Indian boxer ever to win gold at the AIBA Youth World Championships.
- Name the Revolutionary Cuban leader who has served as both Prime Minister and President of Cuba, who died at 90 on 25 November 2016 ?
D.Ryder VostroAnswer –B.Fidel Castro
Fidel Castro, political leader from Cuba died on 25 November 2016 due to illness at the age of 90. He has served as Prime Minister of Cuba for 17 years and President of Cuba for 32 years. Cuba has declared 9 days national mourning in respect of the leader.
- Ivan Mikoyan who died at 89 on 25 November 2016, was the co-creator of which famous fighter jet?
B.Dassault Mirage 2000
C.Boeing P-26 Peashooter
D.MiG-29Answer – D.MiG-29
Famous Russian aircraft designer and co-creator of the MiG-29 fighter jet Ivan Mikoyan was passed away in on November 25, 2016. He was 89.
- Constitution Day or Samvidhan Divas is celebrated every year in India on which day to honor our Constitution and its promulgation ?
D.November 29Answer – B.November 26
The Government of India declared 26 November as Constitution Day on 19 November 2015 to honor our Constitution and its promulgation. Constitution Day (Samvidhan Divas) is celebrated in India in honour of Dr.B.R. Ambedkar. He was Independent India’s first law minister.
- National milk day is celebrated on 26 November to mark the anniversary of Father of the White Revolution. Who is the Father of the White Revolution?
D.G. BalakrishnanAnswer – C.Verghese Kurien
Every year National Milk day is observed on 26th November in the memory of Father of the White Revolution Verghese Kurien on his birth anniversary. First National Milk day was observed on November 26, 2014.
- Union Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Minister,Shri Radha Mohan Singh launched a portal ______ for connecting breeders and farmers regarding availability of bovine germplasm?
D.E-pashuviharAnswer – B.E-pashuhaat
Portal named ‘e-pashuhaat’ launched by Union Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Minister, Shri Radha Mohan Singh for connecting breeders and farmers regarding availability of bovine germplasm under National Mission on Bovine Productivity. Rashtriya Goukul Mission also launched for Bovine Breeding and Dairy Development as a part of National Milk Day Celebration