[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs Quiz March 7 2015 in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Who among the following is not listed in the Time’s 30 most Influential People on Internet?
a) Narendra Modi
b) Vladimir Putin
c) Barack Obama
[su_accordion]b) Vladimir Putin
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi is to visit 3 countries this week. Which of the following is not among them?
a) Sri Lanka
- What is S in UNESCO?
- Who is the Minister of State for Culture and Tourism (Independent Charge)?
a) Suresh Verma
b) Ganesh Sharma
c) Mahesh Sharma
c) Rakesh Verma
[su_accordion]c) Mahesh Sharma
- The Monuments of Mandu, which was recently suggested by India for the inclusion in UNESCO Heritage site, is located in
b) Madhya Pradesh
c) Uttar Pradesh
[su_accordion]b) Madhya Pradesh
- The Thembang Fortified village is located in
c) Arunachal Pradesh
[su_accordion]c) Arunachal Pradesh
- The Namdapha National Park is located in
a) Arunachal Pradesh
[su_accordion]a) Arunachal Pradesh
- Recently President Pranab Mukherjee hosted the Festival of ___________ at the Rashtrapathi Bhavan.
- The Health Ministry of India announced Safe Motherhood Day to be observed on
a) April 7
b) April 11
c) March 9
d) March 10
[su_accordion]b) April 11
- According to Forbes, Which country has the highest number of Billionaires in the World?
c) United States
[su_accordion]c) United States