[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs Quiz March 25 2015 in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
[su_list icon=”icon: hand-o-right” icon_color=”#e0404c”]
- Andhra Pradesh to name New Capital City as
- Who emerged as the only Indian author among 10 finalists for this year’s Man Booker International Prize?
a) Rakesh Verma
b) Sonali Gupta
c) Amitav Ghosh
d) Rajinder Khanna
[su_accordion]c) Amitav Ghosh
- World Tuberculosis Day is observed on
a) March 21
b) March 22
c) March 23
d) March 24
[su_accordion]d) March 24
- Who won the Folio Prize for Fiction?
a) Anand Sharma
b) Akhil Sharma
c) Aravind Sharma
d) Arun Sharma
[su_accordion]b) Akhil Sharma
- Which film has been selected for Best Hindi Film for the 62nd National Film Awards?
- Who has been named for The Best Actor Award for the 62nd National Film Awards?
- Which film has been selected for the best feature film at the 62nd National Awards?
- The German airliner A-320 crashed near a ski resort at which country?
- Indian Railways launched ____________ card service recently.
a) Ru-pay Pre-Paid Debit
b) Ru-pay Pre-Paid Credit
c) Ru-Pay Post-Paid Debit
d) Ru-pay post-paid Credit
[su_accordion]a) Ru-pay Pre-Paid Debit
- How many Immediate Support Vessels (ISVs) were commissioned in Indian Navy at the Eastern Naval Command?