[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs Quiz March 24 2015 in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
[su_list icon=”icon: hand-o-right” icon_color=”#e0404c”]
- Supreme Court strikes down section ____ of Information Technology act, terming it unconstitutional.
a) 56 A
b) 65 B
c) 66 A
d) 69 A
[su_accordion]c) 66 A
- Who has been chosen for the prestigious 2015 Tyler Prize for Environmental Achievement?
a) Rajendra Singh
b) Sathyendra Prasad
c) Madhav Gadgil
d) Surensh Kumar Pratab
[su_accordion]c) Madhav Gadgil
- The government of India has prepared a pension scheme for farmers who are above ___ years of age.
- 23rd March is the National day of
c) Sri Lanka
- Union Ministry of Environment has reconstituted the second State Expert Appraisal Committee in
- Sri Lankan Army Chief ________ was conferred the highest military rank of Field Marshal by the Government.
a) Raksha Ranathunga
b) Mahela Sarana
c) Sarath Fonseka
d) Kumara Jayawardene
[su_accordion]c) Sarath Fonseka
- The Government of India has approved how many food parks for food processing across the country?
- Which state government recently makes sale of Gutka, a non-bailable offence?
- The central Government has sanctioned 2,000 crore rupees as a relief package for the areas affected by drought in __________.
b) Andhra Pradesh
- Who has been awarded with first National Kavi Pradeep Samman?
a) Manigopal Sharma
b) Gopaldas Neeraj
c) Suchindranath Dwivedi
d) Ram Mohal Kalmadi
[su_accordion]b) Gopaldas Neeraj