[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs Quiz March 19 2015 in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
[su_list icon=”icon: hand-o-right” icon_color=”#e0404c”]
- The recently passed Warehousing Corporations (Amendment) Bill, 2015 seeks to amend Warehousing Corporations Act, ____.
- The Warehousing Corporations (Amendment) Bill, 2015 makes Central Government, a financial guarantor to the Central Warehousing Corporation in order to follow the criteria to be a Mini-Ratna enterprise status.
- Who is the Customer Affairs Minister of India?
a) Ravi Shankar Prasad
b) Vinod Mehta
c) Ram Vilas Paswan
d) Shankar Dwivedi
[su_accordion]c) Ram Vilas Paswan
- The Two Sri Lankan Players who announced their retirement from ODIs are
a) Sangakkara and Jayawardene
b) Angelo Mathews and Lasith Malinga
c) Sangakkara and Dilshan
d) Malinga and Sangakkara
[su_accordion]a) Sangakkara and Jayawardene
- Astra is India’s indigenously developed BVR missile. BVR stands for
a) Beyond Vertical Radar
b) Beyond Visual Radar
c) Beyond Visual Range
d) Beyond Vertical Range
[su_accordion]c) Beyond Visual Range
- China backed Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank to be joined by France, Germany, and
- Who is the main rival of Benjamin Netanyahu, who recently won the Israel Prime Minister Election?
a) Isaac Herzog
b) Joshua Cherzie
c) Philip Dentju
d) Kosak Dumero
[su_accordion]a) Isaac Herzog
- The Black Money bill makes concealing foreign assets and income from tax authorities a crime punishable for
a) 5 Years
b) 10 Years
c) 15 Years
d) 20 Years
[su_accordion]b) 10 Years
- Ravi Shankar Prasad launched a public policy portal that attempts to put into perspective policy matters. The name of the portal is
- The Leukemia cells are associated with
a) Alzheimer’s Disease
d) All the above