[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs Quiz March 17 2015 in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
[su_list icon=”icon: hand-o-right” icon_color=”#e0404c”]
- Who has been appointed as the MD and CEO of CRISIL?
a) Nisha Gupta
b) Sunaina Subramaniyam
c) Geetha Rajamanikam
d) Ashu Suyash
[su_accordion]d) Ashu Suyash
- The World Consumer Day is Observed on
a) March 12
b) March 13
c) March 14
d) March 15
[su_accordion]d) March 15
- Narayan Desai, who passes away recently, was
a) Former Cricket Captain
b) Former MP from Gujarat
c) Veteran Gandhian
d) None of the above
[su_accordion]c) Veteran Gandhian
- Who was appointed as the Group President and Chief Operating Officer of Wipro?
a) Arjun Ramasamy
b) Aravinda Manimaran
c) Balakrishna Manikandan
d) Abid Ali Neemuchwala
[su_accordion]d) Abid Ali Neemuchwala
- Facebook has acquired the shopping search engine
- Who has been named as Woman of the Year 2015 in New South Wales?
a) Minoti Apte
b) Sindhuja Krishnan
c) Karishma Gupta
d) Geetha Choudhary
[su_accordion]a) Minoti Apte
- What is the name the Chief of International Monetary Fund (IMF) who is on a visit to India?
a) Bernard Armstrong
b) Christine Lagarde
c) Paul Bishop
d) Simon Kerton
[su_accordion]b) Christine Lagarde
- The cyclone that hit the South Pacific Islands severely is
d) Hud Hud
- The National Pharma Pricing Authority (NMPPA), which recently kept a check on medicine prices, comes under
a) Ministry of Health
b) Ministry of Pharma
c) Ministry of Chemical and Fertilizer
d) Ministry of Internal Affairs
[su_accordion]c) Ministry of Chemical and Fertilizer
- According to IMF Chief Christine Lagarde, Indian Economy would be double the size of 2009 by?