[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs Quiz March 16 2015 in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
[su_list icon=”icon: hand-o-right” icon_color=”#e0404c”]
- Recently a statue of Mahatma Gandhi was unveiled by Arun Jaitely at
c) San Francisco
- Pakistan successfully test fired its first indigenous all-weather armed drone Burraq. What is the meaning of Burraq
a) Striking Panther
b) Drastic Lion
c) Flying Horse
d) Furious Fire
[su_accordion]c) Flying Horse
- Who won the first ranking title at Indian Open?
a) Ricky Walden
b) James White
c) Simon Kerton
d) Michael White
[su_accordion]d) Michael White
- The Australian Grand Prix was won by
a) Nico Roseberg
b) Lewis Hamilton
c) Stanlias Wawarinka
d) Keith Roster
[su_accordion]b) Lewis Hamilton
- Kidambi Srikanth won Swiss Grand Prix Gold championship title, by defeating Viktor Axelson of
- Services won the 69th Santosh Trophy Football title by defeating which team?
- Indira Gandhi International Airport’s terminal ID is to get India’s first body scanner. Where is it?
b) New Delhi
[su_accordion]b) New Delhi
- Indian women’s Hockey Team won the prestigious Hero Hockey World League Round 2 by defeating which country?
- The International Conference on “Global Environment Issues” organised by the National Green Tribunal was inaugurated by
a) Narendra Modi
b) Pranab Mukherjee
c) Rajnath Singh
d) Mohammad Hamid Ansari
[su_accordion]d) Mohammad Hamid Ansari
- An underwater volcanic eruption from Hunga Tonga in the South Pacific has created a whole new island. Where is this Hunga Tonga?