[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs Quiz March 15 2015 in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Japan has signed a defence pact with ________ regarding the transfer of Military Equipment and technology.
- Which country’s former President has been sentenced to 13 years of Imprisonment?
- Who has been appointed as the Brand Ambassador of North-East India?
a) Priyanka Chopra
b) Mary Kom
c) Sachin Tendulkar
d) Bhai-chung Bhutia
[su_accordion]b) Mary Kom
- Who flagged off a train service from Thalaimannar to Madhu Road in Northern Sri Lanka?
a) Pranab Mukherjee
b) J Jayalalitha
c) Narendra Modi
d) Sushma Swaraj
[su_accordion]c) Narendra Modi
- The Law Commission recently recommended the Introduction of compulsory voting.
- Hubble Space Telescope has spotted a large saltwater ocean under the icy crust of which planet’s Moon (Ganymede)?
- In which place of Sri Lanka, Prime Minister Narendra Modi handed over 27,000 new homes to Tamil people?
- India’s export was declined by more than 15% to 21.5 billion USD in _______ 2015.
- The Income Tax Department has slapped a fine of 20,495 Crore rupees on
a) Bharti Airtel
b) Sun Pharma
c) Cairn India Ltd
d) Reliance Industries
[su_accordion]c) Cairn India Ltd
- The “Momai Tamuli Barbaruah Krishak Bondhu Scheme” of Assam Government is associated with
d) Free Education for all girls