[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs Quiz March 13 2015 in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- The Government is planning to increase the service tax ot four and five star hotels by _______ percentage to fund Swachh Bharat.
a) 0.5 %
d) 2 %
- World Kidney Day is Observed on
a) March 11
b) March 12
c) March 13
d) March 14
[su_accordion]b) March 12
- The Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Bill, 2015 amends Motor Vehicles _____ Act.
- The Insurance Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2015 raises Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) cap in insurance sector from 26% to
- Due to the increse in FDI cap, the Government is expecting a capital inflow of
a) $2 to $4 Billion
b) $4 to $6 Billion
c) $6 to $8 Billion
d) $8 to $10 Billion
[su_accordion]d) $8 to $10 Billion
- Who was the Runners in 2015 Ranji Trophy Series?
- Who won the bid on an unanimous vote to host AFC Asian Cup 2019?
- Popular Fantasy Author Sir Terry Pratchett, who passed away recently, belongs to
c) United Kingdom
[su_accordion]c) United Kingdom
- Recently the Endophytic Algae was found in
a) Arabian Sea
b) Indian Ocean
c) Pacific Ocean
d) Atlantic Ocean
[su_accordion]b) Indian Ocean
- With which country, India signed a currency Swap Agreement of USD 1.5 billion?
b) Sri Lanka
[su_accordion]b) Sri Lanka