Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs june 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- A Chief Ministers’ Sub-Group of NITI Aayog reached a broad consensus on reducing the number of centrally sponsored schemes (CSS) to _______ from 72.
- External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj arrived at Bangkok for the 16th World Sanskrit Conference beginning tomorrow in which over 600 scholars from _________________ will participate.
a. 20 countries
b. 40 countries
c. 50 countries
d. 60 countriesd. 60 countries
- Reliance Capital Asset Management Company (RCAM) and ICICI Securities Primary Dealership have been selected to manage _________________ provident fund corpus of coal industry workers.
a. Rs 20,000 crore
b. Rs 30,000 crore
c. Rs 50,000 crore
d. Rs 60,000 crored.Rs 60,000 crore
- Reserve Bank of India extended the deadline for exchanging pre-2005 currency notes of various denominations, including of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000, till ______________________. Till then these notes would remain as legal tender.
a. October 31, 2015
b. December 31, 2015
c. March 31, 2016
d. June 31, 2016b. December 31, 2015
- Project Sidekick is a collaborative project between _______________ and NASA to use augmented reality devices such as HoloLens to aid in space exploration. NASA plans to launch the first pair of HoloLens aboard the SpaceX CRS-7 launch to the International Space Station on June 28, 2015.
- Satnam Singh Bhamara became the first Indian player to be drafted in the National Basketball Association (NBA).He belongs to ______________.
- Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) gets a new name as Renewable Energy Corporation of India after Union Cabinet gave its nod. Government has decided to overhaul SECI by enlarging its scope to cover all renewable energy sources.(SECI) was set up on __________, as a not-for-profit company as an implementation and facilitation institution dedicated to Solar Energy sector.
- India’s corruption perception is coming down as per the Transparency International’s Corruption Perceptions Index, a measure for the perceived levels of public-sector corruption worldwide. In 2014, the country was at the _____________ out of 175 countries as compared to its ranking of 94 out of 177 in 2013.
d.82th positiond.82th position
- India has been ranked as the best country for attractiveness to foreign investors among 110 countries. The same list ranks China at 65th position and the U.S. at the 50th. The same index, ranked India at the sixth position and while _________________ was number one.
- Doordarshan has entered into an alliance with the Intelligence Bureau (IB) to produce a _____________serial on police martyrs.
- The _________________ government will launch “Mhara Gaon-Jagmag Gaon” scheme.
The aim of which is to supply uninterrupted power to rural consumers besides strengthening distribution network and realising outstanding payments.
- Union Women and Child Development Minister Maneka Gandhi, has inaugurated the first modernised Anganwadi Centre in _____________________. Government plans to build 4000 such modern centres in coming years, which may change the fate of Anganwadi scheme.
This centre has been built in partnership with private mining firm Vedanta at a cost of 12 lakh rupees, while the land was provided by the Gram Panchayat.
- Which of the following are not among the recent changes made by ICC (International Council) in Cricket format?
a.No catchers in the first 10 overs
b.No batting powerplay
c.Five fielders outside the 30-yard circle in the last ten overs
d.All “no balls” and not just over-stepping by the bowlers will result in a free hit in both ODIs and Twenty20 Internationals.
e.All of these are the changes made by ICC.e.All of these are the changes made by ICC.