Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs june 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2015
- Read our Current Affairs Today
Read Our Current Affairs Today – June 24 2015
- The Retirement fund body, Employee Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has notified an order to make the Universal Account Number (UAN) mandatory for all employers covered under the Employees Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act __________
- The Controller-General of Patents, Designs and Trademarks (CGPDTM) have recently released its annual report. And According to that report, Among states, ___________________ (2,892) filed the most patents during the year 2013-14. The other top 5 states in the number of patents filed are: Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Delhi and Andhra Pradesh.
- Capital markets regulator SEBI simplified its norms governing the IPO of companies in an attempt to encourage internet startups to raise funds domestically, rather than going abroad.
Under the new norms approved by SEBI’s board yesterday, the stock exchanges would have a separate institutional trading platform(ITP) and the minimum investment requirement would be ___________________________
a.Rs 5 lakh.
b.Rs 10 lakh.
c.Rs 15 lakh.
d.Rs 20 lakh.b.Rs 10 lakh.
- Expand ASBA ? It refers to an application mechanism for subscribing to IPO where the bid amount is blocked in a bank account and it would be now applicable to all kinds of investor category across all IPOs.
a.Application Subscribed by Balance Amount
b.Application Supported by Blocked Amount
c.Application Subscribed by Blocked Amount
d.Application Supported by Blocked Accountb.Application Supported by Blocked Amount
- Recently, Russia and Saudi Arabia have for the first time signed an agreement on cooperation in the field of _____________________. The agreement was signed in Russia during St Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF).
c. Nuclear energy
d.Solar Energyc. Nuclear energy
- India has emerged as the ________________ source of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) for United Kingdom (UK). It is according to the Inward Investment Report 2014-15 of UK Trade and Industry (UKTI).
b. 4th largest
c. 5th largest
d. 6th largesta.3rd largest
- Three firms -Matribhumi Projects, ______________________and Waris Finance and Investment- and their directors were banned by SEBI from mobilising money from investors through the issuance of securities. SEBI banned them for allegedly violating public issue norms.
a.PNC Infratech Ltd
b.Athena Constructions Ltd
d.Adlabs Entertainment Ltdc.Jugantor Realty
- Kerala has roped in Tennis legend Steffi Graf as the Ayurveda brand ambassador of Kerala. According to Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy, this move is part of Kerala Tourist department’s ‘Visit Kerala Scheme’. Steffi Graf belongs to __________________.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has achieved one more milestone by successfully commissioning a 250 MW coal-based thermal plant. The unit has been commissioned at the upcoming Bongaigaon Thermal Power Station (TPS) in ____________
- Uttarakhand has decided to make____________________(which has already got the status of “unofficial yoga capital of the world”, where people from around the world come to the holy place to learn Yoga and practice it among pristine mountains)official by hosting the first Yoga Maha Kumbh there next year.
- The Union Cabinet on June 24, 2015 approved a JayPrakash Narayan or JP National Memorial at district Chhapra in Bihar. He was awarded the prestigious ‘Bharat Ratna’ in ______________
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification