Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs june 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- India has been ranked ______in a World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) report for 2013. Russia stood 1st in this list.
- _______________ is all set to introduce compulsory voting in the upcoming local bodies elections, which are likely to be held in October.
- The Union Cabinet gave its approval for signing of an agreement on the abolition of visa requirement for diplomatic passports holders between India and _________
- India ranked 143 out of 162 countries on 2015 Global Peace Index which attempts to measure the relative position of nations and regions peacefulness. Which country topped the list ?
- Russia and Saudi Arabia plans to discuss a broad cooperation agreement at an economic forum in St Petersburg. Saudi Arabia is the top producer in the OPEC and the world’s top oil exporter, while Russia, which is not an OPEC member, is the ________________ biggest oil supplier to the global markets.
- 10th Bharatiya Jnanpith Navlekhan Price was awarded to writers Babusha Kohli and Upasana.Navlekhan award was established with a goal to award young authors writing in Hindi.
The Jnanpith Award (also spelled as Gyanpeeth Award) is a literary award in India. Along with the Sahitya Akademi Fellowship, it is one of the two most prestigious literary honours in the country. The award was instituted in _______
- India will sign a free trade agreement with____________________ Economic Union (EAEU) to boost trade and economic ties with the region. The agreement will be signed at the St Petersburg International Economic Forum.
- Solar technology firm SunEdison India has acquired _______________________-based Continuum Wind Energy for an undisclosed sum.-based Continuum Wind Energy for an undisclosed sum.
- MC Mary Kom was the chief guest for the Yoga event, which was organised by Indian Consulate in Dubai. Indian Olympic medallist boxer and ___________-time World Boxing Champion Mary Kom joined the event organized on the occasion of first International Yoga day on June 21.
- Veteran leader of Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) Sharad Pawar has been re-elected as the President of the Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA). In the biennial polls held for the post, Pawar defeated Vijay Patil by 34 votes to retain the president’s post. Former Indian cricketer __________________________________ along with Ashish Shelar was elected as Vice-President of the MCA.
b. Dilip Vengsarkar
d.Bishan Singh Bedi
b. Dilip Vengsarkar
- ECB (England and Wales Cricket Board) to pump _____________ into Women’s Cricket Super League.The plan is to attract the world’s women’s Cricket player to England’s leading female.This funding will pay for coaching and facilities as well as promotion of the competition and prize money.
- The Election Commission has suspended recognition of the P A Sangma-led National People’s Party (NPP) , a recognised state party in ____________________ for its failure to file the election expenditure statement for last year’s Lok Sabha elections.