AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 9 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- On July 9, 2017, President Pranab Mukherjee launched which initiative to take education to the remotest corners of the country with the help of technology?
3.National Academic Depository
4.National Digital Library
5.All of the above
- On 6th and 7th July, 2017, National Security Guard (NSG) organised First International Aviation Security Seminar in:
2.Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- India is planning to invite the leaders of the 10 ______ nations for the Republic Day parade for 2018.
1.South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC)
2.North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)
3.Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- First edition of __________________ was hosted in New Delhi by the Ministry of Civil Aviation on July 7, 2017.
1.DREAM 2017 – “Sab Uden, Sab Juden”- Expanding Regional Connectivity
2.HOPE 2017 – “Sab Uden, Sab Juden”- Expanding Regional Connectivity
3.ASPIRE 2017 – “Sab Uden, Sab Juden”- Expanding Regional Connectivity
4.BLUE SKY 2017 – “Sab Uden, Sab Juden”- Expanding Regional Connectivity
5.WINGS 2017 – “Sab Uden, Sab Juden”- Expanding Regional Connectivity
- On July 8, 2017, ______ Government formally launched a scheme that sponsors free surgeries at private hospitals, if the waiting period at Government hospitals is long.
- A 2-day Regional Conference on “Good Governance and Replication of Best Practices” was held on 7th and 8th July, 2017 in:
3.Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
- 12th G20 Summit was held on 7th and 8th July, 2017 in:
- Nelsan Ellis, who passed away on July 8, 2017, was:
3.American Basketball Player
- At G20 Summit 2017, who among the following presented a 10-point action plan on counter terrorism?
1.US President Donald Trump
2.German Chancellor Angela Merkel
3.Russian President Vladimir Putin
4.Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi
5.Japanese Prime Minsiter Shinzo Abe
- On July 7, 2017, the leaders of the 5 BRICS countries held an informal meeting on the sidelines of G20 Summit 2017 in Hamburg, Germany. This was in run up to the forthcoming 9th BRICS Summit in September 2017 in:
4.Durban, South Africa
5.Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Which international organisation has mentioned that India is emerging as a front runner in the global fight against climate change?
1.International Monetary Fund
3.Asian Development Bank
4.New Development Bank
5.Asian Infrastructure Investment
- On July 8, 2017, Nepal SBI Bank, a subsidiary of the State Bank of India,launched its fully automatic digital banking called __________ in Kathmandu
1.SBI Digi Bank
2.SBI Hi-Tech Bank
4.SBI Intouch Bank
5.SBI Green Bank
- Who among the following Bollywood Actor has featured in GQ’s Most Influential Young Indians 2017?
3.Sushant Singh Rajput
- Which Indian Music composer’s music from the film Viceroy’s House has been shortlisted for the World Soundtrack Awards?
1.A R Rahman
- Who among the following has been appointed as Director General of Goods and Services Tax Intelligence (DG GSTI)?
- _________________, a new personal assistant selected by the Queen Elizabeth is to become the first black equerry in British history.
1.Major Alan Kyeremanten
2.Major Ambrose Dery
3.Major Nana Kofi Twumasi-Ankrah
4.Major Ken Ofori-Atta
5.Major John Peter Amewu
- Raninder Singh has been re-elected as president of:
1.All India Tennis Association (AITA)
2.Wrestling Federation of India (WFI)
3.Athletics Federation of India (AFI)
4.National Rifle Association of India (NRAI)
5.Badminton Association of India (BAI)
- Who among the following has become the youngest known winner of a professional golf tour event with victory at the Ladies European Thailand Championship?
- Gour Ghosh, who passed away on July 8, 2017, was:
1.Bengali Novel Writer
2.Former first-class cricketer
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.