AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 5 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- On July 5, 2017, who among the following launched a month-long plantation drive in Delhi to mark Van Mahotsav?
1.President Pranab Mukerjee
2.Vice President Hamid Ansari
3.Prime Minister Narendra Modi
4.Speaker of the Lok Sabha Sumitra Mahajan
5.Environment Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan
- In its 270th report titled “Compulsory Registration of Marriages”, Law Commission of India has suggested that the time limit to register marriages should be restricted to ______days after which a penalty of Rs. 5/- per day could be imposed.
- As announced by Union Government, how much proportion of the total outstanding debt of all state power distribution companies (discoms) has been covered under the Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana (UDAY) so far?
- 10TH India-Jordan Trade and Economic Joint Committee (TEJC) Meeting was held on 4th and 5th July, 2017, in:
3.New Delhi, India
- Who among the following inaugurated the 9th edition of Delhi Dialogue on 4th of July 2017 in New Delhi?
5.M Venkaiah Naidu
- ‘Dree Festival’ is an agricultural festival celebrated by ‘Apatani Tribe’ of which state?
- 5thMeeting of BRICS Education Ministers was held on July 5, 2017 in:
2.New Delhi, India
4.Durban, South Africa
5.Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Which country has started rolling out its Global Entry programme for Indian citizens which allows for expedited clearance of pre-approved, low-risk travellers?
- On July 5, 2017, Board of which international financial institution approved USD 329 million loan to build access roads to 4,000 villages in Gujarat?
1.Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
2.International Monetary Fund
4.New Development Bank
5.Asian Development Bank
- Which private sector bank has signed an MoU in London with Santander UK (a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Spanish Santander Group) to promote India-UK trade and business opportunities?
5.Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Which scheme has been launched by Karnataka State Government to identify and nurture innovative start-ups?
- Who among the following has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Indonesia?
1.Pradeep Kumar Rawat
3.Kamal Nath Anand
- N Chandrasekaran has been appointed as Chairman of which Tata Group Company?
2.Tata Global Beverages
- Which company has announced that it has entered into a wide-ranging patent licensing and purchase deal with Xiaomi, the Chinese maker of smartphones?
- The world’s most detailed scan of the brain’s internal wiring has been produced by scientists at:
1.University of Oxford, UK
2.Stanford University, US
3.University of California, US
4.Cardiff University, UK
5.Ohio State University, US
- On July 5, 2017, Union Minister of State (IC)for Power, Coal, New & Renewable Energy and Mines, Piyush Goyal launched the ‘MERIT’ app and the e-bidding portal for providing e-Bidding solution to States to select Independent Power Producers (IPPs) for procurement of power. Abbreviation MERIT stands for:
1.Merit Order Diversion of Electricity for Rejuvenation of Income and Transparency
2.Merit Order Deviation of Electricity for Rejuvenation of Income and Transparency
3.Merit Order Despatch of Electricity for Rejuvenation of Income and Transparency
4.Merit Order Despatch of Electricity for Regeneration of Income and Transparency
5.Merit Order Diversion of Electricity for Regeneration of Income and Transparency
- John Blackwell Jr., who passed away on July 4, 2017, was a:
2.Hollywood Film Director
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.