Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Who inaugurated the newly announced Goa Indian Institute of Technology’s temporary Campus and will be mentored by IIT Mumbai?
Answer – D.Prakash Javdekar
Union Minister of Human Resource Development Prakash Javdekar inaugurated the newly announced Goa Indian Institute of Technology’s temporary Campus. The temporary campus is set to function from temporary campus at Goa Engineering College Farmagudi and will be mentored by IIT Mumbai.
- Which country will host a crucial global summit 7th session of the Conference of the Parties (COP7) to the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (WHO-FCTC) in November 2016?
Answer – C.India
The Health Minister of State Anupriya Patel announced in the Lok Shaba. The Summit aimed to eliminate the illicit trade of tobacco products in which delegates from 180 countries will take part at the Indian Exposition Mart in Noida.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi flags off the Run for Rio also released the brochure of the Indian History at Olympics so far at which stadium?
A.Surjit Hockey Stadium in Jalandhar
B.Dhyan Chand National Stadium in New Delhi
C.Greater Noida Cricket Stadium in Noida
D.Dr Sampurnanda Stadium in Varanasi
Answer – B.Dhyan Chand National Stadium in New Delhi
Over 20,000 schoolchildren took part in the event from Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium till Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium. The Run aiming to demonstrate to the athletes that the country is proud Rio and to connect public at large, particularly among Children and youth, with the Olympic spirit and power of sports.
- In which state’s capital, Union government is planned to host the Make in India Conference in the month of December 2016?
A.Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Answer – C.Bhubaneswar, Odisha
The Commerce Ministry controlled Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion is organising the mega event to attract the investors to invest in the State. The Initiative Make in India is to attract investments in various Industrial sectors to boost the economy. It was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi September 2014.
- For which rail route, Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu inaugurated the first broad gage train service also laid foundation stone for Akhaura international rail Project?
A.Jamshedpur to Gorakhpur
B.Agartala to Delhi
C.Shillong to Bareilly
D.Ranchi to Lakhimpur
- Answer – B.Agartala to Delhi
Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu inaugurated the first broad gage train service from Agartala to Delhi also laid foundation stone for Agartala-Akhaura international rail Project. The new Broad gauge train named Tripura Sundari Express’ will play weekly between Agartala and New Delhi will halt at 16 stations and cover a distance of 2461 kms in 46 hours and 50 minutes.
- In which scheme, Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik is going to be extended to three lakh more beneficiaries from August 15?
A.Madhubabu Pension Scheme
B.Madhubanu Pension Scheme
C.Madhubani Pension Scheme
D.Madhusali Pension Scheme
Answer – A.Madhubabu Pension Scheme
On the mark of Independence Day celebrations, ‘Madhubabu Pension Scheme‘ is going to be extended to three lakh more beneficiaries from August 15. Odisha Chief MinisterNaveen Patnaik directed the district collectors to extend this pension scheme in order to ensure social security for all the people on time.
- At which place, India is positioned in the Pathetic Global Stunted Growth Children List by the international charity organization called Water Aid?
Answer – C.First
With a whooping population of 48 million children, India became the destination of largest number of stunted – malnutrition children in world in terms of volume of the living population. This pathetic face is revealed by the international charity organization called Water Aid. India ranks at first position followed by Nigeria, Pakistan and China.
- What is the name of Indo-Thailand Military Exercise is came to end at Krabi, Thailand which had commenced on 15 July 2016?
Answer – D.Maitree 2016
The Two Week long Indo-Thailand Military Exercise Maitree–2016 is came to end at Krabi, Thailand. The exercise had commenced on 15 July 2016. The Royal Thailand Army hosted the Exercise along with Indian Army where 90 Soldiers from India took part.
- Which healthcare has announced that the company will set up three units in Andhra Pradesh, Sikkim and Telangana to expand the business?
Answer – C.Hetero Healthcare
Hyderabad based Hetero Healthcare has announced that the company will set up three units in Andhra Pradesh, Sikkim and Telangana to expand the business. The proposed units will come up in the coming months that will manufacture injectables at the Andhra unit and tablets and capsules in Guwahati units.
- Which National Park has been announced as the India’s first mixed world heritage site by the Paris based UNESCO?
A.Kalesar National Park, Haryana
B.Kanger Ghati National Park, Chhattisgarh
C.Jim Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand
D.Khangchendzonga National Park, Sikkim
Answer – D.Khangchendzonga National Park, Sikkim
Sikkim’s Khangchendzonga National Park has been announced as the India’s first “mixed world heritage site by the Paris based UNESCO that will help the state to attract the tourists to the eco spot. With this the list of UNESCO heritage sites in India moves 35 as on date. The Mountains Park site has been given this recognition for outstanding universal values both in terms of its natural and cultural significance.
- Who is appointed as the first woman governor of Tokyo on July 31 by the Japanese people?
B.Sophia Kao Ching-chi
Answer – C.Yuriko KoikeExplanation :
Ms Koike received more than 2.9 million votes in election, which lead to the defeat of her opponents by a wide margin. The election which was contested by a record field of 21 candidates. Yuriko Koike was announced the winner by Japanese media as soon as voting ended, based on her definitive lead in exit polls.
- Which eminent writer’s 136th Birth Anniversary is being celebrated by his unique styled intense story-telling and use of simple language?
B.Mulk Raj Anand
Answer – D.Munshi Premchand
Eminent Hindi-Urdu literature writer Lamhi, Munshi Premchand’s 136th birthday anniversary is celebrated on July 31. His last novel Godaan is recognized as the one of the finest Hindi novel. Prem Chand’s wrote about 300 short stories and several novels, essays and letters.
- What is the name of the book which is the JK Rowling’s eighth series has been released in bookstores across the globe?
A.Harry Potter and the Blessed Stone
B.Harry Potter and the Cursed Stone
C.Harry Potter and the Blessed Child
D.Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
Answer – D.Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
“Harry Potter and the Cursed Child”, a script rather than a narrative novel, is set 19 years after the seventh novel in the series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — which came out back in 2007. The script is written by Jack Thorne, from an original story JK Rowling.
- Who became the first skydiver to leapt into the sky from an airplane at 25,000 in a operation named Heaven Sent, without any parachute?
Answer –D.Luke Aikins
Luke Aikins became the first skydiver to leapt into the sky from an airplane at 25,000 in a operation named Heaven Sent, without any parachute or wingsuit and landed safely on the ground in a net. He leapt in free fall using only the air currents around him to land safely on a high-tech 10,000-square-foot net.
- What is the name of aircraft which is the World’s lightest electric paraglider trike developed by the National University of Singapore Scientists along with Indians?
Answer – C.Delta
National University of Singapore Scientists, including Indian origin have designed and built the worlds lightest electric paraglider trike, that can take off and land with wheels. It operates on battery also can reach 6 Km.