Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Which project is inaugurated by the President Pranab Mukherjee in order to develop basic requirements in the major villages of India?
A.SMART STYLE VILLAGE PILOT
B.SMART VERSION VILLAGE PILOT
C.SMART MODEL VILLAGE PILOT
D.SMART STANDARD VILLAGE PILOT
Ans: C.SMART MODEL VILLAGE PILOT
The core areas which are going to get transformed through this scheme are Farming, Construction, Electricity, Health care, Water resources, Manufacturing, Provision retailing and Logistics. The pilot project it is now introduced in five village panchayats of Haryana are Dhaula, Alipur, Harichandpur, Taj Nagar In Guragon District And Rojka Meo In Mewat District Of Haryana.
- Which marine systems along with India inks Rs. 262-crore deal in order to retrofit the anti-ship American Harpoon Missiles?
A.Klein Marine Systems
B.Gallagher Marine Systems
C.Global Marine Systems
D.ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems
Ans: D.ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems
Indian Government signed a deal with Thyssennkrupp marine systems, Germany on june 30,2016 in Mumbai. In order To retrofit the anti-ship American Harpoon Missiles (AHM) on two shishumar class submarines namely INS SHANKUSH and INS SHALKI at NAVAL DOCKYARD, MUMBAI.
- Which government signed a MoU With China Fortune Land Development (CFLD) company for $5 Billion fund assistance for setting up this township?
Haryana Governemnt set up a board for Developing new industrial township in Guragon District of Haryana on JULY 3RD, 2016. Government of Haryana signed a MoU With China Fortune Land Development (CFLD) company for $5 Billion fund assistance for setting up this township.
- What is the name of Canadian Prime Minister created history by marching with tens of thousands of people in Toronto’s Gay Pride parade?
Ans: A.Justin Trudeau
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau created history by marching with tens of thousands of people in Toronto’s Gay Pride parade, becoming the nation’s first sitting prime minister to participate. The youthful politician observed a minute of silence to pay respect to the victims of the June 12 nightclub massacre in Orlando, Florida that left 49 dead.
- By which scheme Government of India made a pact of Allowing four Public Sector Insurers?
Government of India made a pact of Allowing four Public Sector Insurers in PMFBY (Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana) on July 3rd ,2016. Along with the existing 11 private sector Insurers now Government allowed Four PSU’s namely LIC(life Insurance Corporation of India), General Insurance Corporation of India, National Insurance Co. ltd, Oriental Insurance Co. ltd. to increase the agricultural insurance cover to a great extent.
- Who is the new Chairperson of Industry Body Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce for Telengana State?
B.A S Kiran Kumar
C.M. Prabhakar Rao
Ans: D.Devendra Surana
Upon this string of appointments for Telengana state Devendra Surana (MD, Bhagyanagar India Ltd) has been named as the chairman and for Andra Pradesh state M. Prabhakar Rao (CMD, NSL Group) will be the Chairman, FICCI Andhra Pradesh State Council. The current chairperson Sangita Reddy, Jt Managing Director of Apollo Hospitals, who looked after both the Telugu states is on completion of her tenure.
- New Governor of central bank for the Sri lankan Government who is former director in commonwealth Secretariat, London. Who is he?
B.Vajubhai Rudabhai Vala
C.Lakshman Arjuna Mahendran
Ans: D.Indrajith coomaraswamy
Sri Lankan Government has appointed a New Governor to its central bank – CBSL ( Central Bank of Sri Lanka). Indrajith coomaraswamy, Former director in commonwealth Secretariat, London has been appointed as the new Governor of CBSL on July 1,2016.
- What is the name of the World’s largest and sensitive radio telescope has installed in Pingtang county, South west China?
World’s largest and sensitive radio telescope, FAST (Five hundred meter Aperture Spherical Telescope) has been installed in Pingtang county, South west China. The final Installation finished on 3rd july, 2016. FAST will have an effective dish size of 300 m and is capable of covering the sky within ±40° from the zenith.
- Which Formula One Racer has bagged the famous AUSTRIAN GRAND PRIX TITLE 2016 held in Red Bull Rings, Austria?
Ans: C.Lewis Hamilton
Ace British Formula One Racer LEWIS HAMILTON has bagged the famous AUSTRIAN RAND PRIX TITLE 2016 by defeating NICO ROSBERG and MAX VESTEREPPAN on 3rd July held in Red Bull Rings, in Styrian mountains of Austria. Lewis Hamilton collided with Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg on the last lap before passing him to win a thrilling Austrian Grand Prix.
- The Union Sports minister Dr Jitendra Singh announced a grant of Rs 10 lakh for sickly Olympic gold medallist_____________ who is undergoing treatment for serious liver and kidney ailment at Medanta Medicity in Gurgaon.
Ans: B.Mohammed Shahid
Presently Shahid’s medical expenses are being taken care by his employers Indian Railways. He is well known for his artistic stickwork, Shahid was a member of the V Baskaran headed Indian team that won its last gold medal at the 1980 Moscow Olympics.