Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- International Tiger day is being celebrated every year on which date to raise awareness for tiger conservation?
Answer – C.July 29th
International Tiger Day is celebrated annually on July 29 to raise awareness for tiger conservation.
- Veteran musicians and Tabla Maestro has been passed away in Varanasi on July 28 and he has played in bollywood films. Who is he?
A.Pandit Lachhu Maharaj
B.Pandit Machhu Jairaj
C.Pandit Dachhu Suburaj
D.Pandit Vichhu Kamaraj
Answer – A.Pandit Lachhu Maharaj
One of the finest but little-known musicians of the Banaras gharana and a great Tabla maestro Pt Lachhu Maharaj passed away in Varanasi on July 28.
- Who has announced his retirement from International football after playing 120 Games and holds the record for 18 times at Europeon Championship?
Answer – C.Bastian Schweinsteiger
German’s midfielder and captain bastian Schweinsteiger has announced his retirement from international football. He retires as country’s fourth most-capped player with 120 appearances for the nation.
- What is the purpose of Indian Institute of Tropical Meterology, Pune partnered with Indian Meteorological Department setting up a supercomputer running on a dynamical model?
A.Summer Monsoon Forecast
B.Green House Gas Concentration
C.Annual Rainfall Forecast
Answer – A.Summer Monsoon Forecast
A supercomputer running on a dynamical model will make India’s annual summer monsoon forecast probably from next year.
- Which Airport to hold India’s first elevated taxiway to help the airport operator to cut down on the time taken by an aircraft to reach a runway?
Answer – C.New Delhi
India’s first elevated taxiway will be set up in Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. This new infrastructure add-on will get the help the Airport operator to cut down on the time taken by an aircraft to reach a runway and lead to fewer delays.
- Which company acquired Net Suite to offer software application that help companies automate back end and administrative operations from technology to human resources?
Answer – C.Oracle
In order to gain market share in the fast-growing cloud computing business, Oracle acquired Net suite in a whopping $9.3 billion cash deal.
- District Development Coordination and Monitoring Committee has been rechristened which name by Union Government for effective development coordination of all programmes?
Answer – B.Disha
Union government announced the formation of District Development Coordination and Monitoring Committee (DDCMC) to be named Disha.
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister inaugurated the Mission Harita Andhra Pradesh to increase the green cover in which district?
Answer – A.Krishna
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu inaugurated the Mission Harita Andhra Pradesh’, with the theme
green cover for a happy living to increase the green cover in the state to 50 per cent by the year 2029.
- The first meeting of BRICS Employment Working group is conducted in which city to share the agenda for Labour and Employment?
Answer – D.Hyderabad
The two-day long meeting also first meeting of BRICS Employment Working Group (BEWG) meet concluded in Hyderabad.
- Who has become the youngest delegate at the Democratic National Convention nominated Hillary Clinton as the Party’s presidential candidate?
Answer – A.Sruthi Palaniappan
Sruthi Palaniappan, 18-year-old Indo-American has become the youngest delegate at the Democratic National Convention which has nominated Hillary Clinton as the party’s presidential candidate.
- Which bank has signed an agreement with Life Insurance Corporation to distribute policies of the Country’s largest life insurer?
Answer – C.Axis Bank
Axis Bank has signed an agreement with Life Insurance Corporation to distribute policies of the country’s largest life insurer. This is the largest bancassurance partnership after the IRDAI allowed banks to sell policies of more than one company.
- Which of the following person is not awardee of Bharatiya Jnanpith’s 11th Navlekhan Award in the year 2016?
Answer – D.Tasneem Singh
Awardees Book Name
Amlendu Tiwari Parityaka
Balram Kawant Sara Morila
Om Naagar Nib Ke Chire Se
Tasneem Khan Yeh Mere Rahnuma
- Who has been appointed as the Secretary of the Ministry of Electronics and IT newly coined portfolio in the Ministry?
Answer – A.Aruna Sundarajan
Kerala cadre IAS officer Aruna Sundarajan has been appointed Secretary of the Ministry of electronics and IT (MEIT) which is newly coined Portfolio in the Ministry. The Office bearer i.e. Current Secretary Aruna Sharma has been moved to the ministry of Steel.
- Bihar Cadre IAS Officer CK Mishra has been appointed as Secretary to which Department?
Answer – C.Health
Bihar cadre IAS officer of 1983 Batch CK Mishra has been appointed the new Health Secretary. He will fill the shoes of IAS officer BP Sharma, who has been appointed secretary, Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT).
- Eminent Lok Sabha member has been successfully inducted into the Territorial Army in the rank of Lieutenant by Army Chief General Dalbir Singh?
Answer – C.Anurag Thakur
BJP’s Lok Sabha member and Indian cricket board President Anurag Thakur is commissioned into the Territorial Army in the rank of Lieutenant by army chief General Dalbir Singh.