AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 26 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- ‘Kargil Vijay Diwas’ is celebrated on which date in India?
- On July 26, 2017, Nitish Kumar resigned as Chief Minister of Bihar. Nitish Kumar is from which political party?
2.Janata Dal (United)
3.Rashtriya Janata Dal
4.Bharatiya Janata Party
5.Bhaujan Samaj Party
- What was the theme of 2017 BRICS Youth Forum that opened in Beijing, China on July 25, 2017?
1.”Enhance BRICS Partnership, Promote Youth Development”
2.”Enhance BRICS Partnership, Promote Sustainable Development”
3.”Enhance BRICS Partnership, Promote Inclusive Growth”
4.”Enhance BRICS Partnership, Promote Youth Employment”
5.”Enhance BRICS Partnership, Promote Youth Interaction”
- As per `Global Infrastructure Outlook’ released by Global Infrastructure Hub (GIH), India will need investments to the tune of around USD ______ trillion till 2040 to develop infrastructure to improve economic growth and community wellbeing.
- On July 26, 2017, Rajya Sabha passed Collection of Statistics (Amendment) Bill, 2017, which seeks to amend:
1.Collection of Statistics Act, 2002
2.Collection of Statistics Act, 2004
3.Collection of Statistics Act, 2006
4.Collection of Statistics Act, 2008
5.Collection of Statistics Act, 2010
- Which among the following will become India’s first metro to have its own FM radio station, which will provide entertainment and information on metro safety?
- Which High Court has made singing of Vande Mataram compulsory in schools, government offices, private entities and industries in the state?
1.Mumbai High Court
2.Madras High Court
3.Manipur High Court
4.Meghalaya High Court
5.Gujarat High Court
- The Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council has formed a selection committee to identify and recommend eligible persons for appointment as the chairman and members of the National Anti-profiteering Authority. Who among the following is the head of this selection committee?
3.Pradeep Kumar Sinha
4.Y K Tyagi
- Which African country has given sole power to its President for appointing country’s top three judges?
- Mervyn Rose, who passed away on July 23, 2017, was associated with which sport?
- On July 26, 2017, which company launched its first “Made for India” chat messaging application called Kaizala?
- On July 25, 2017, who among the followinglaunched Uttar Pradesh Real Estate Regulatory Authority (UP RERA) website, http://www.up-rera.in/?
1.President Ram Nath Kovind
2.Vice President Hamid Ansari
3.Prime Minister Narendra Modi
4.Home Minister Rajnath Singh
5.Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
- Kubersingh Saklecha, who passed away on July 25, 2017, was:
1.Former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh
- K.E. Mammen, who passed away on July 25, 2017, was:
1.Former Chief Minister of Kerala
2.Former Chief Justice of India
- Which among the following entity celebrated its 78th anniversary on July 27, 2017?
1.Indian Coast Guard
2.Central Reserve Police Force
3.Central Industrial Security Force
4.Border Security Force
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.