AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 24 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Which city will host the tenth edition of Urban Mobility India conference beginning November 4, 2017?
- UR Rao, who passed away on July 24, 2017, was a renowned:
- UNICEF ambassadorship of which Bollywood celebrity has been extended for another two years?
5.Konkana Sen Sharma
- Eighth edition of World Para Athletics Championships was held from 14th to 23rd July, 2017 in:
- Which country topped the Medal Table at World Para Athletics Championships 2017?
- Which Indian para-athlete won Gold medal at eighth edition of World Para Athletics Championships 2017?
1.Sundar Singh Gurjar
- On July 24, 2017, The Banking Regulation (Amendment) Bill, 2017, was introduced in Lok Sabha by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. The bill seeks to amend which of the following act?
1.Banking Regulation Act, 1949
2.Banking Regulation Act, 1951
3.Banking Regulation Act, 1961
4.Banking Regulation Act, 1965
5 Banking Regulation Act, 1991
- On July 23, 2017, Arun Jaitley inaugurated 315th Rest House of the Kendriya Sainik Board in:
- Kerala hosted a literary festival from July 24, 2017. The theme of this literary festival is:
- India has recently signed a pact with which neighbouring country to establish connection through waterways?
- On July 24, 2017, Government withdrew from the Rajya Sabha a bill to amend the _______ which provides for registration of architects.
1.Architects Act, 1962
2.Architects Act, 1972
3.Architects Act, 1982
4.Architects Act, 1992
5.Architects Act, 2002
- The world’s first full-scale floating wind farm has started to take shape off coast of:
2.Cape Town, South Africa
5.Colombo, Sri Lanka
- On July 23, 2017, Iran and _____ signed an agreement to step up military cooperation and the fight against “terrorism and extremism”.
- Airports Authority of India (AAI), has signed a MoU with which state government for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in the state?
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has given in-principle approval for sale of government’s 51.11 percent stake along with management control in HPCL to:
1.Indian Oil Corporation
- Which online portal has been launched by Women and Child Development (WCD) ministry to enable women employees of the central government to file complaints related to sexual harassment at the workplace?
- Which mobile app has been launched by Union Ministry of Rural Development for or Performance Based Maintenance Contracting and Community Contracting for maintenance of rural roads?
- US biologists have discovered three new species of _____ living in Nevada’s Great Basin in an expansive survey of the 190,000 square miles ancient lake bottom.
- Which country won ICC Women World Cup 2017 by defeating India in final match?
- On July 24, 2017, who among the following won the US Open Grand Prix Gold badminton tournament?
4.H S Prannoy
- Who among the following won a gold medal at the Commonwealth Youth Games after defeating Welsh boxer James Nathan Prober 4-1 in the final?
- Sudripta Roy, who passed away on July 23, 2017, was the former Chief Secretary of:
- Government has formed 3-member ministerial panel headed by _____________to oversee and precipitate the sale of government stake in HPCL to ONGC.
4.Raj Nath Singh
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.