Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
Click Here to Read Current Affairs July 21 2016
- Which bill fortified the existing Bill in terms of legal and administrative procedure in order to overcome the practical difficulties?
A.Online Transactions Amendment Bill, 2016
B.Foreign Exchange Amendment Bill, 2016
C.Purchase Transactions Amendment Bill, 2015
D.Benami Transactions Amendment Bill, 2015Ans: D.Benami Transactions Amendment Bill, 2015
With the desire of introducing in the ongoing monsoon session of Parliament, the Union cabinet approved the Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Amendment Bill, 2015 on July 20th, 2016.
- Which country partnered with India has approved an agreement for capacity building and exchange of best practices in the area of skill development?
The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister has approved a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) which was signed between India and the State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation of the Swiss Confederation for cooperation in skill development.
- Which place Union Government has given approval for the establishment of a new AIIMS in the state of Uttar Pradesh under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY)?
Cabinet has given approval for the establishment of a new All India Institutes of Medical Sciences AIIMS at Gorakhpur in the state of Uttar Pradesh under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY).
- For what purpose, Cabinet approved an MoU between India and Mozambique to strengthen the advancement between two countries?
D.Water Route ServiceAns: C.Air Service
The Union Cabinet on Wednesday approved signing of the Air Services agreement between India and Mozambique. This Agreement intends as a move to regulate and advance air connectivity between the two countries.
- Which bill is proposed by the Union Government in order to improvise social, economic and educational empowerment of transgender persons in India?
A.Transgender enhancement Bill 2016
B.Transgender Empowerment Act 2016
C.Transgender Persons Bill 2016
D.Transgender Prevention Bill 2016Ans: C.Transgender Persons Bill 2016
This Bill has evolved as a mechanism for the social, economic and educational empowerment of transgender persons in India. The bill proposes that transgender persons be included in the OBC category in case they are not listed as scheduled caste or schedule tribe.
- Which project gets its nod from the Central Union Cabinet under the Companies Act, 2013 for comprising port facilities?
A.Vedanthamala Port Project
B.Sagarmala Port Project
C.Shikarmala Port Project
D.Manimala Port ProjectAns: B.Sagarmala Port Project
The Union government decided to incorporate Sagarmala Development Company (SDC) under the Companies Act, 2013. SDC under the administrative control of the ministry of shipping. The programme has 150 projects comprising of port modernization, connectivity, port-led industrialization and coastal community development.
- Which power project is approved by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) that is erected in the state of Uttar Pradesh?
A.Windmill Power Plant
B.Thermal Power Plant
C.Geothermal Power Plant
D.Thermo Electric Power PlantAns: B.Thermal Power Plant
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) Okayed a plan to set up a thermal power plant at Ghatampur in the state of Uttar Pradesh. This plant is able to generate 1,980 mw thermal energy and this project is figured to cost Rs 17,238 crore.
- Which country along with India, Union Cabinet sanctioned a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the field of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Digital Economy?
The Union Cabinet sanctioned a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between India and Tunisia. This MoU is signed between both the countries both the countries on June 2, 2016 for toning up bilateral cooperation in the field of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Digital Economy.
- Which organisation announced draft guidelines for standards of instant noodles fortified atta, fortified maida, durum wheat maida etc.,?
Food Safety Regulator of India FSSAI announced draft guidelines for standards of instant noodles fortified atta, fortified maida, durum wheat maida, quinoa, fortified rice, tapioca sago or palm sago and pearl millet flour.
- What is the name of the name of operation, about 4,804 children rescued in Mumbai and reunited 4,386 of them with their family?
D.Operation RescueAns: C.Operation Muskan
Muskan operation intended to save child-trafficking and rescue children from persons by specially-trained police. Upon this Operation three rounds were launched distinctly and each round lasted for a month was carried out in the month of July in 2015 and third round was carried out in April 2016.
- Which Space Agency has established a new institute for research and development of innovative approaches to reduce risks to astronauts?
American Space Agency NASA has established a new institute for research and development of innovative approaches to reduce risks to astronauts.
- India partnered with which country to sign the Social security agreement and benefit thousands of countries professionals and skilled workers?
B.United Arab Emirates
India and Japan have entered into a social security agreement and benefit thousands of Indian and Japanese professionals and skilled workers working in the both the countries. The Agreement will come into force on 1 October.
- Which Indian Institution bagged best rank in the Quacquarelli Symonds analyst on the basis of good academic and overall performance?
A.Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
D.IIT, MadrasAns: A.Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
According to the higher education analyst Quacquarelli Symonds, Bengaluru based IISC secured Sixth Rank. Also the institute is the India’s top representative in the BRICS ranking list.
- Which of the following Indian firm has not been listed in the Famous Business Magazine Fortune has released the top 500 listings?
FORTUNE 500 – 2016: 7 Indian Companies among the 500 International Entries. Famous Business Magazine Fortune has released the top 500 listings of the world biggest companies for the year 2016.
- New High Museum is to set up at which place to represent the story of the planning and construction of the place?
D.Raj NivasAns: B.Rastrapati Bhavan
New High Museum to come up at Rastrpati Bahvan in New Delhi, The project is expected to be completed in two years. The Arts center will represent the story of the planning and construction of Rashtrapati Bhavan, is expected to be inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi later this month during the president’s fourth year completion of the office.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification