Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
Click Here to Read Current Affairs July 20 2016
- The Book Titled “The Great Derangement: Climate Change and the Unthinkable” is written by which author that explains information about climate change?
D.Chetan BhagatAns: B.Amitav Ghosh
Book titled “The Great Derangement: Climate Change and the Unthinkable” was written by Amitav Ghosh was in the news that has explains information about climate change, the catastrophe unfolding around us and the conspiracy of silence around the dangers of it.
- Famous sportsperson Mohammed Shahid has passed away due to severe liver illness and kidney failure in Gurgaon at the age of 56 years. He belongs to which sport?
Explanation: Hockey legend Mohammed Shahid has passed away owing to a severe liver condition and kidney failure in Gurgaon. He was 56 year old.
- Who has been awarded as Mr World Title after a crucial Judgement in the grand ceremony held in United Kingdom on 19th July 2016?
D.Aldo Esparza RamirezAns: D.Russia
Ans: A.Rohit Khandelwal
Explanation: Popular actor and model, Rohit Khandelwal is the first Indian to clinch the most desired Mr World title. The 26 years lad from Hyderabad had been crowned the title after a crucial judgment in the grand ceremony held in UK on July 19.
- World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) recommended which country ban from all International competition including Rio Olympics?
World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) recommends for Russia ban from all international competition, including Rio Games. International Olympic Committee (IOC) announced that it is mulling for legal options for banning Russia from the Games.
- Which Premier Nutrition Company has been announced by Indian Olympic Association as official nutrition sponsor of the Indian Olympic Contingent to Rio Olympics?
Global premier nutrition company Herbalife International India has to be the official nutrition sponsor of the Indian Olympic contingent to Rio de Janeiro by signing a two-year exclusive partnership with Indian Olympic Association.
- Who has been elected as Managing Director of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 by International Cricket Council and England and Wales Cricket Board?
D.Brendon MccullumAns: C.Steve Elworthy
Former South Africa pacer Steve Elworthy has been named as Managing Director of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 according to the International Cricket Council (ICC) and the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB).
- Who has been appointed as the Vice-President – Finance for India and South West Asia of the Beverages Coca Cola Company?
D.Magna NaiduAns: C.Sarvita Sethi
Sarvita Sethi has been appointed as the Vice-President – Finance for India and South West Asia of the beverages major Coca-Cola on July 19. The India and South West Asia Business Unit of The Coca-Cola Company includes Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Maldives besides India.
- Who has bagged 2016 BBC World News Komla Dumor Award and will be placed in BBC to gain skills and experience by attending a course?
D.Didi AkinyelureAns: D.Didi Akinyelure
Nigerian journalist journalist Didi Akinyelure has bagged this year’s BBC World NewsKomla Dumor Award. On behalf the award Didi will be offered three-month placement at the BBC office in London later this year to gain skills and experience by attending a course.
- Detroit-based Ford Motor’s Indian arm pledged to invest in technology and business centre in which city to provide support services for the parent’s offices spread across the globe?
Detroit-based Ford Motor’s Indian arm pledged to invest Rs.1,300 crore in a technology and business centre in Chennai to provide support services for the parent’s offices spread across the globe.
- NITI AAYOG signed two year Statement Of Intent with which company to set up the first 10 Atal Tinkering Labs in India to foster curiosity, creativity and imagination among young innovators?
A two-year statement of intent (SOI) signed between NITI AAYOG and tech giant Intel India to set up the first 10 Atal Tinkering Labs (ATLs) in the country to foster curiosity, creativity and imagination among young innovators.
- The Union Government has sanctioned how much capital to 13 state run banks to boost lending and shore up economic growth?
A.Rs. 22,917 crore
B.Rs. 22,951 crore
C.Rs. 22,915 crore
D.Rs. 22,971 croreAns: C.Rs. 22,915 crore
In order to boost lending and shore up economic growth,the government has provided Rs 22,915 crore capital to 13 state-run banks.
- Child Labor law which emphasizes to permits children below which age to work in family enterprises after school and on holiday has been amended by the Rajya Sabha on July 20, 2016?
D.16 yearsAns: C.14 years
Child Labor law which emphasizes to permits children below 14 to work in family enterprises after school and on holiday has been amended by the Rajya Sabha on July 20, 2016.
- Which exam bill has been passed namely Indian Medical Council (Amendment) Bill, 2016 and the Dentists (Amendment) Bill, 2016 in Lower House of Parliament?
For the well being of the Indian Medical Industry, two important bills namely The Indian Medical Council (Amendment) Bill, 2016 and the Dentists (Amendment) Bill, 2016 were passed by the parliament. Health Minister Jagat Prakash Nadda introduced both the bills in the Lower House of Parliament.
- Union HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar introduced a bill in the Lok Sabha designs at bringing the how many new Indian Institute of Technology in India?
Union HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar, who introduced a bill in the Lok Sabha which designs at bringing the six new IITs and also the Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad under the scope of the IIT Act.
- How much capital has been sanctioned for MGNREGA Scheme to disburse 2015 accountabilities and for running the programme in future?
A.Rs. 26,000 crore
B.Rs. 27,000 crore
C.Rs. 28,000 crore
D.Rs. 29,000 croreAns: C.Rs. 28,000 crore
Parliament was informed by Minister of State for Rural Development Ram Kripal Yadav that this year over Rs. 28,000 crore has been released Union government to States under MGNREGA Scheme to disburse last year’s accountabilities and for running the programme in the ongoing year.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification