Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Which Government is going to set up an Industrial Park completely and exclusively dedicated to the Women entrepreneurs?
D.Madhya PradeshAns: C.Uttarakhand
This new scheme installation was launched by Uttarakhand Chief Minister Harish Rawat on July 15. The event was organised by FICCI Ladies Organisation (FLO). This Park extends of over 200 acres and will be located in Uttarakhand’s Sitarganj district.
- The Central Human Resource Development Ministry is now underwriting a scheme in order to assist ___________ to overcome their financial burden by providing them a Interest Free Loans.
D.IIT StudentsAns: D.IIT Students
This decision, the initially taken by the new HRD minister Prakash Javadekar, is to outgrowth a tuition fee hike in April, 2016 for undergraduate IIT students. It is also noted that this will be applicable to all students whose family income is not more than Rs.9 lakhs and this facility will be applicable only for loans taken to pay tuition fees.
- Which state is all set to become the first state to set up ‘Happiness Department’ to ensure happiness in the lives of common people on the lines of Bhutan?
D.AssamAns: C.Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh is all set to become the first state to set up ‘Happiness Department’, with Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan saying it will work to ensure happiness in the lives of common people on the lines of Bhutan.
- How India is called by the World Health Organization (WHO), as a significant marking in Public Health Protection?
A.Chickenpox -Free Country
B.Yaws – Free Country
C.Polio – Free Country
D.Aids – Free CountryAns: B.Yaws – Free Country
As a significant marking in Public Health Protection, India has been declared as YAWS – FREE country by the World Health Organization (WHO). It is stated that India is the First ever country to become free from YAWS and declared it free from Maternal and Neonatal Tetanus(MNTE).
- How much cap value, Reserve Bank of India advised banks to exchange up to 20 pieces of soiled Indian currency notes through the counter without any processing fee in order to improve the customer service?
D.Rs 25,000Ans: A.Rs 5,000
Reserve Bank of India advised banks to exchange up to 20 pieces of soiled Indian currency notes with a cap value of Rs 5,000 through the counter without any processing fee in order to improve the customer service. If the notes are presented in bulk (where the number exceeds 20 pieces or Rs 5,000 in value per day), banks will accept them, against receipt, for value, which is to be credited later.
- How much amount above the transactions are to be Banned to curb Black Money which is specified by the Special Investigation Team?
D.6 LakhsAns: C.3 Lakhs
In order to trace the Black and illegal Money, Special Investigation Team (SIT) has advocated for the ban of cash transactions above 3 lakh rupees and also restrict the Money Holding Capacity to 15 Lakhs in order to curb the Black Money in the nation.
- Which based power plant is specially commissioned by the BHEL in Gujarat producing power about 250 MW?
D.Coal basedAns: D.Coal based
Power major BHEL has commissioned another 250 MW unit coal based using low quality coal (lignite) as the primary fuel. This plant uses ecofriendly Circulating Fluidized Bed Combustion (CFBC) technology, that has been commissioned at Bhavnagar Energy Company (BECL) 2×250 MW thermal power project, located atPadva village in Bhavnagar district, Gujarat.
- Who is appointed as the Chairman of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for a five-year term by the Union government?
B.Deepak Kumar Panwar
C.Kumar Mangalam Birla
D.Rajesh Kumar ChaturvediAns: D.Rajesh Kumar Chaturvedi
Union government appointed Rajesh Kumar Chaturvedi as the Chairman of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for a five-year term. The post had been lying vacant for last two years. However in 2015, Erstwhile HRD Minister Irani’s choice and Ministry official Satbir Bedi’s name had not passed muster apparently on the technical ground that she did not have the requisite experience in educational administration.
- In how much area, Boston Scientific Company has launched its first integrated facility in India to develop and sell minimally invasive technologies?
A.1 lakh sq ft
B.2 lakh sq ft
C.1.5 lakh sq ft
D.2.5 lakh sq ftAns: A.1 lakh sq ft
The 1 lakh sq ft facility comprises research and development, training and commercial center. The center will focus on creating market-appropriate products and will also serve as a global product engineering center. The Institute for Advancing Science (IAS), a physician training facility equipped with simulators for hands-on training on innovative technologies, is the newest addition to growing global network of Boston IAS facilities.
- What is the name of a gun which is purely indigenous 155 mm x 52 caliber is successfully test fired by the DRDO?
DRDO successfully test fired the purely indigenous 155 mm x 52 caliber Advanced Towed Artillery Gun System (ATAGS), which the Indian Army is all set to get the much needed weapon for user trials by early 2017. Giving the ‘Make in India’ initiative for the defense sector yet another boost, DRDO (Defense Research and Development Organization) built this 155 mm x 52 caliber Advanced Towed Artillery Gun System (ATAGS) in India itself.
- For which port, Three Indian Naval Ships are on four day visit seeks to enhance maritime cooperation?
A.Port Sunda Kelapa, Indonesia
B.Port Chittagong, Bangladesh
C.Port Shanghai, China
D.Port Kelang, MalaysiaAns: D.Port Kelang, Malaysia
Indian Naval Ships Sahyadri, Shakti and Kirch under the Command of the Flag Officer Commanding Eastern Fleet, Rear Admiral S V Bhokare, YSM, NM have made a visit at Port Kelang on a four day visit. The current visit seeks to enhance maritime cooperation between the Indian Navy and the Royal Malaysian Navy.
- Which Indian Grand Master has bagged Fide Women’s Grand Prix trophy in Chendu in China?
A.Mary Ann Gomes
D.Harika DronavalliAns: D.Harika Dronavalli
India’s Grand Master Harika Dronavalli has bagged Fide Women’s Grand Prix trophy in Chendu in China. In a game against Russia’s Olga Girya. It has her maiden career GP title. She finished on 7 points in the round robin tournament featuring the world’s top 12 players to be crowned the champion. On the other hand India Grand Master Koneru Humpy too rounded off her campaign with a victory to also finish on 7 points.
- Who wrote the Biography titled “Who moved my interest rate?” revealing a turbulent relationship with two Finance Ministers of the time P. Chidambaram and Pranab Mukherjee?
D.Duvvuri SubbaraoAns: D.Duvvuri Subbarao
Former Reserve Bank of India Governor Duvvuri Subbarao’s memoirs, revealing a turbulent relationship with two Finance Ministers of the time P. Chidambaram and Pranab Mukherjee. The biography titled “Who moved my interest rate? Mr. Subbarao penned about his five years at the country’s central bank, between 2008 and 2013. His account may cause some embarrassment to a few prominent leaders in the previous UPA government.
- Which date is celebrated as World Youth Skills Day by United Nations every year in order to in order to highlight the fundamental rights of the youth?
D.July 15Ans: D.July 15
Since 2014, 15th July is celebrated as World Youth Skills Day by United Nations. This day is being celebrated in order to highlight the fundamental rights of the youth.