AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 8 January 2020 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2020 updates.
Questions Based on Current Affairs January 8 2020
- Who inaugurated the 107th edition of the Indian Science Congress (ISC) in Bengaluru, Karnataka ?
1) Ram Nath Kovind
2) Venkaiah Naidu
3) Narendra Modi
4) Harsh Vardhan
5) None of theseAnswer-3) Narendra Modi
Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi inaugurated the 107th edition of the Indian Science Congress (ISC) also known as ISC 2020 at the University of Agricultural Sciences (UAS) in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- What was the theme of the 107th edition of the Indian Science Congress (ISC) for the year 2020 ?
1) Theme – “Science and Technology: Rural Development”
2) Theme – “Science for shaping the future of India”
3) Theme – “Reaching the Unreached through Science and Technology”
4) Theme – “Future India: Science and Technology”
5) None of theseAnswer-1) Theme – “Science and Technology: Rural Development”
Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi inaugurated the 107th edition of the Indian Science Congress (ISC) also known as ISC 2020 at the University of Agricultural Sciences (UAS) in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The theme of ISC for the year 2020 was “Science and Technology: Rural Development”.
- Which Indian city hosts the 1st Farmer’s Science Congress recently ?
1) Mumbai, Maharashtra
2) Kolkata, West Bengal
3) New Delhi, Delhi
4) Bengaluru, Karnataka
5) None of theseAnswer-4) Bengaluru, Karnataka
During ISC 2020, for the 1st time Farmer’s Science Congress was conducted. It was inaugurated by Dr. Trilochan Mohapatra, Secretary of the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE) & Director General(DG) of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). Some of the highlights are as follows: PM Modi’s vision of doubling of farmers’ income by 2022 was discussed during the event. Farmers were encouraged to make use of organic farming. Development of 45 types of organic farming systems in niche areas was also announced.
- Name the Indian city, that host the 5th edition of Asia Pacific drosophila research conference (APDRC) for the first time in India .
1) Chennai, Tamil Nadu
2) Pune, Maharashtra
3) New Delhi, Delhi
4) Kolkata, West Bengal
5) None of theseAnswer-2) Pune, Maharashtra
The Asia Pacific drosophila research conference (APDRC) is being conducted in India for the 1st time from January 6-10 in Pune, Maharashtra. Overall this is the 5th edition of the biennial conference and is known by the name APDRC5. It is organised by Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER). The conference aims to promote the interaction of Drosophila researchers in the Asia-Pacific region with the rest of the world.
- Which university will be conferred with the status of Institution of National Importance to a cluster of Ayurvedic institutions ?
1) National Institute of Homeopathy, Kolkata
2) North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homeopathy, Mawdiangdiang
3) Gujarat Ayurveda University campus, Jamnagar
4) National Institute Of Ayurveda, Jaipur
5) None of theseAnswer-3) Gujarat Ayurveda University campus, Jamnagar
CCEA has approved to confer status of Institution of National Importance (INI) to the Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda by conglomerating cluster of institutes at Gujarat Ayurveda University campus, Jamnagar. The institutes include Institute for Post Graduate Teaching and Research in Ayurveda Shri Gulabkunwerba Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya and Institute of Ayurveda Pharmaceutical Sciences including Pharmacy Unit.
- Name the foundation, that has signed an Memorandum of Cooperation(MoC) with Department of Health & Family Welfare (DOHFW) for cooperation in the field of health .
1) Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
2) Rockefeller Foundation
3) Ford Foundation
4) Rotary Foundation
5) None of theseAnswer-1) Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
The CCEA has given its approval for the Memorandum of Cooperation(MoC) between the Department of Health & Family Welfare (DOHFW) of the govt of India and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) for cooperation in the field of health. The MoC was signed in November 2019 during visit of Mr. Bill Gates, Co-Chair and Trustee of BMGF to New Delhi. The MoC areas covered include: Reduction in neonatal and child morbidity and mortality and improvement in health services. Increasing quality for family planning methods. Reduction of burden of select infectious disease like Tuberculosis(TB), Lymphatic Filariasis (LF) etc. Strengthen health systems and manage skills of human resources for health etc.
- What is the total length of the North East Gas Grid project of Indradhanush Gas Grid Limited (IGGL) that was approved by cabinet with viability Gap Funding(VGF)/ Capital Grant at 60% of the estimated cost of Rs 9265 crore ?
1) 1356 Kilometers
2) 1456 Kilometers
3) 1556 Kilometers
4 )1656 Kilometers
5) None of theseAnswer-4 )1656 Kilometers
CCEA has approved the North East Gas Grid project of Indradhanush Gas Grid Limited (IGGL) with viability Gap Funding(VGF)/ Capital Grant at 60% of the estimated cost of Rs 9265 crore (Including interest during construction). The VGF capped at 60% of estimated cost will not be linked with upward capital cost variation. Pipeline length: The total length of the pipeline is 1656 Kilometers. Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas(MoPNG) will identify milestones for major activities for this project and also link the same for releases of capital grant of the project.
- By which year, the target of producing coal is set to one billion tonnes by government of India ?
5) None of theseAnswer-2) 2023-24
The CCEA has approved the promulgation of Mineral Laws (Amendment) Ordinance 2020. This ordinance will provide an allocation of coal blocks for composite prospecting license-cum-mining lease. This ordinance will amend the Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) Act 1957 and Coal Mines(Special Provisions) Act, 2015. Coal imports: India has imported 235 million tonnes coal worth Rs 1.75 lakh crore in 2019. Out of this quantity, 100 million tonnes was non-substitutable coking coal.Coal production target: The govt has targeted to produce one billion tonnes by 2023-24.
- Name the country that has signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Ministry of Railways of Indian government for Enabling Energy Self-Sufficiency for Indian Railways .
3) United Kingdom
4) United States
5) None of theseAnswer-3) United Kingdom
The Union Cabinet has gave its ex-post facto approval on an Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Ministry of Railways & the Department for International Development (Government of United Kingdom-UK) for Enabling Energy Self-Sufficiency for Indian Railways. It was signed on January 2,2019.
- For cooperation in which of the following field, India and Sweden signed an Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) during Sweden’s king Carl XVI Gustaf visit to India ?
1) For Cooperation in Polar Science
2) For Cooperation in Infrastructure
3) For Cooperation in Education
4) For Cooperation in Research
5) None of theseAnswer-1) For Cooperation in Polar Science
The Union cabinet has approved the signing an Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed on Cooperation of Polar Science between the Ministry of Education and Research of Sweden and the Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) of India. It was signed on 2nd December 2019 during the visit of King of Sweden Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia to India .This MoU includes cooperation between the 2 sides in both Arctic and Antarctic regions ,so that it is called as Polar Science. Sweden as one of the eight “Arctic States” & India as the Observer Status in the Arctic Council, are members of Antarctic Treaty and to the Protocol to the Antarctic Treaty on Environmental Protection. So this MoU will help enable sharing of the expertise available with both Countries.
- Which 2 countries had signed an Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the ratification of migration and mobility partnership agreement ?
1) India and Japan
2) India and Swedan
3) India and Russia
4) India and France
5) None of theseAnswer-4) India and France
The Union Cabinet has given ex-post facto approval for the ratification of migration and mobility partnership agreement between India and France.The MoU,which was signed in March 2018, is valid for 7 years and incorporates provisions for auto-renewal.It will promote the people-to-people contacts ,mobility of students, academics, researchers and skilled workforce and strengthening cooperation on issues related to irregular migration and human trafficking.
- India & Mongolia have signed an agreement, that received cabinet approval on 8th January, 2020.For co-operation of which of the following field they signed an MoU ?
1) Cooperation in the field of Polar Science
2) Cooperation in the exploration and uses of outer space
3) Cooperation in the field of Science & Technology
4) Cooperation in the field of Education
5) None of theseAnswer-2) Cooperation in the exploration and uses of outer space
The Union cabinet has approved an Agreement between Government of the Republic of India and Government of Mongolia on Cooperation in the Exploration and Uses of Outer Space for Peaceful Purposes. The MoU was signed on 20 September 2019 during the state visit of the President of Mongolia, Khaltmaagiin Battulga to India. This also helps to constitute Joint Working Group, drawing members from ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation )and the Information Technology Authority of the Government of Mongolia, which will further work out the plan of action including the time-frame and the means of implementing this MoU.
- Who chaired the 2nd edition of the National GST (Goods and Service Tax) Conference of the Commissioners of State Tax and Chief Commissioners of Central Tax that held in New Delhi ?
1) Krishnamurthy Subramanian
2) Subhash Chandra Garg
3) Ajay Bhushan Pandey
4) Ajay Narayan Jha
5) None of theseAnswer-3) Ajay Bhushan Pandey
On January 07, 2020 the 2nd edition of the National GST Conference of the Commissioners of State Tax and Chief Commissioners of Central Tax was held in New Delhi under the chairmanship of Dr Ajay Bhushan Pandey, Revenue Secretary of the Ministry of Finance(MoF). The conference was held to streamline the GST (Goods and Service Tax) system and also to plug revenue leakages.
- Which Indian city, celebrated the 31st International Kite Festival for the year 2020 recently ?
1) Ahmedabad , Gujarat
2) Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
3) Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh
4) Mumbai, Maharashtra
5) None of theseAnswer-1) Ahmedabad , Gujarat
On January 7,2020 The 31st International Kite Festival has been launched at Sabarmati riverfront in Ahmedabad. Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has inaugurated the colourful kite festival in the presence of Gujarat Governor Acharya Devvrat on this occasion.In this festival around 140 kite flying experts from 40 countries are participating in this event.The festival is also being organized in 9 other places across the state simultaneously including Statue of Unity- Kevadiya, Surat, and Vadodara and continue till 14th January MakarSankranti (Uttarayan)- the festival of kites in different parts of the state.
- Vikram Sarabhai Children Innovation Center (VSCIC) is to be set up in which of the following Indian State ?
1) Arunachal Pradesh
2) Andhra Pradesh
3) West Bengal
5) None of theseAnswer-4) Gujarat
Gujarat will set its Vikram Sarabhai Children Innovation Center (VSCIC) soon. The objective of the center is to identify, nurture and promote innovation of children up to 18 years in the state.The innovation centre will come up in Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Centre for Extension Research and Innovation at Gujarat University.The centre provides a platform for children to identify their potential with a joint partnership between the Gujarat University and United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF).The centre has been named after the noted Indian Physicist and astronomer Vikram Sarabhai who is known as the ‘Father of the Indian Space Program’.
- Name the scheme, under which nearly eight crore farmer families have benefited by receiving Rs.6000 per year .
1) Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY)
2) Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) scheme
3) Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
4) Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna (PMJJBY)
5) None of theseAnswer-2) Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) scheme
On January 8,2020 Nearly eight crore farmer families have benefited under PM Kisan (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi) scheme. The scheme was launched on 24 February 2019 by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Ministry reported more than 48 thousand 937 crore rupees has been released under the scheme till date. Under this scheme an income of Rs.6000 per year in three equal installments of Rs.2000 is provided to small and regional farmers.
- Which Indian state, has launched the 2nd phase of vaccination drive under Intensified Mission Indradhanush (IMI) 2.0 ?
1) West Bengal (WB)
3) Uttar Pradesh (UP)
5) None of theseAnswer-3) Uttar Pradesh (UP)
On January 7, 2020, The Union Government has launched 2nd phase of vaccination drive under Intensified Mission Indradhanush (IMI) 2.0 at block level in 35 districts of Uttar Pradesh (UP).It aims to achieve 90 % vaccination coverage among children under 2 years of age & pregnant women against 8 vaccine preventable diseases(diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus, poliomyelitis, tuberculosis, measles, meningitis and Hepatitis B).Under IMI2.0, the government will provide the immunization activity in 4 rounds over seven working days excluding the Regular immunization days, Sundays and holidays between December 2019 & March 2020.
- Name the organization that has released the 1st Advance estimates of the national income at both constant(2011-12) and current prices for FY(Financial Year) 2019-20 .
1) National Statistical Office (NSO)
2) Statistical Office of India (SOI)
3) Economic and Statistical Organisation (ESO)
4) International Statistical Office (ISO)
5) None of theseAnswer-1) National Statistical Office (NSO)
On January 07, 2020 the National Statistical Office (NSO) of the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI) has released the 1st Advance estimates of the national income at both constant(2011-12) and current prices for FY(Financial Year) 2019-20. The corresponding expenditure components of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) was also estimated.
- What is the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of India for the year 2019-20 as per the National Statistical Office (NSO) ?
5) None of theseAnswer-4) 5%
On January 07, 2020 the National Statistical Office (NSO) of the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI) has released the 1st Advance estimates of the national income at both constant(2011-12) and current prices for FY(Financial Year) 2019-20.GDP growth: The growth in real GDP for 2019-20 is estimated at 5% compared to 6.8% for 2018-19.
- Which organization has revised India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) projection to 4.6% for FY 20 ?
1) Asian Development Bank (ADB)
2) State Bank of India (SBI)
3) Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
4) World Bank (WB)
5) None of theseAnswer-2) State Bank of India (SBI)
On January 07, 2020, the State Bank of India (SBI) Ecowrap report has downgraded India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth forecast for FY20 (Financial year 2020) to 4.6% from its previous estimate of 5%.Also the Central Statistics Office (CSO) recently projected GDP growth of India at 5% which is 11-year low. Previously it was set at 6.8% .Factors like expenditure are the key determinants for overall growth outlook for FY20.
- Who chaired the Group of Ministers (GoM), that has approved the Expressions of Interest (EOI) and Share Purchase Agreement for privatization of Air India ?
1) Piyush Goyal
2) Nirmala Sitharaman
3) Amit Shah
4) Narendra Modi
5) None of theseAnswer-3) Amit Shah
On January 7, 2020, A Group of Ministers (GoM) chaired by Union Home Minister(HM) Amit Shah has approved the Expressions of Interest (EOI) and Share Purchase Agreement for privatization of Air India, a debt-ridden state-run airline. Both these forms will be released to the bidders for Air India in January 2020. The GoM also approved a Voluntary Retirement Scheme (VRS) & also a debt restructuring plan for Air India. Air India is incurring a loss of Rs 20 -26 crore every day. The airline’s debt has increased to about Rs 80,000 crore & its deficit was around Rs 8,556 crore in 2018-19.
- Name the Indian, who was ranked 12th in the Forbes India’s prestigious list of ‘20 people to watch in the 2020s’.
1) Kanhaiya Kumar
2) Aditya Mittal
3) Prashant Kishor
4) Dushyant Chautala
5) None of theseAnswer-1) Kanhaiya Kumar
On January 7, 2020, According to the Forbes India’s prestigious list of ‘20 people to watch in the 2020s’, 7 Persons from India have find place in the list. Two persons from Bihar namely Prashant Kishor-16 th place (Poll strategist and JD(U) national vice-president ) & Kanhaiya Kumar -12 th (former JNU Students’ Union president) were the biggest name in the list. Other Indians in the list include, Aditya Mittal -2 nd place (Group CFO and CEO, ArcelorMittal Europe), the Godrej family-6 th (of Adi Godrej), Dushyant Chautala -7 th (deputy chief minister,Haryana) , Mahua Moitra -9 th (Lok Sabha member, Trinamool Congress), and Garima Arora -14 th (Chef, the first Indian woman to receive a Michelin star).
- Who won the Presidential election of Croatia on January 6, 2020 ?
1) Miroslav Škoro
2) Andrej Plenković
3) Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović
4) Zoran Milanovic
5) None of theseAnswer-4) Zoran Milanovic
On January 6, 2020 Zoran Milanovic, 53 years old won Croatia’s presidential election. Zoran Milanovic is Croatia’s center-leftist former Prime Minister.He defeated center-right incumbent Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic(51 years old), who was the first female president of Croatia.The Presidential election was held on 22 December 2019.Milanovic belongs to the Social Democratic Party(SDP) won 52.7% vote while Grabar-kitarovic of the ruling Croatian Democratic Union (HDZ) won 47.3%.
- Pedro Sanchez Perez-Castejon was re-elected as the Prime Minister (PM) of which country on January 8, 2020 ?
1) United Kingdom (UK)
5) None of theseAnswer-2) Spain
On January 8, 2020, Pedro Sanchez Perez-Castejon (47), a Spanish politician & Socialist leader took the oath as Spanish prime minister (PM) before Spanish King Felipe VI. He is serving as the PM since June 2018. He is Secretary-General of the Spanish Socialist Workers’ Party (PSOE).He assumed his office after his proposal to form a leftist coalition government with support from smaller parties by narrowly won a parliamentary confidence vote. The Vote, by a simple majority of MPs (member of parliament), went 167 in the 350-seat assembly.The new Cabinet under Pedro Sanchez will have members of the anti-austerity United We Can party, including party leader Pablo Iglesias as deputy prime minister.
- Who was appointed as the Chairman of Apparel Export Promotion Council of India (AEPC) on January 6, 2020 ?
1) Harish Ahuja
2) Lalit Gulati
3) A Sakthivel
4) Ashok G Rajani
5) None of theseAnswer-3) A Sakthivel
On January 6, 2020 Apparel Export Promotion Council of India (AEPC) has appointed A Sakthivel as the new chairman of the organisation from 2020 to 2021. He succeeded HKL Magu. He is also the first person in the history of AEPC, who is sworn-in for the fourth time as Chairman of the AEPC.
- Name the satellite, that is set to be launched by Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) for communication with India’s first manned space mission ‘Gaganyaan’ .
1) Indian Data Relay Satellite System (IDRSS)
2) Indian Data Relay Communication Satellite (IDRCS)
3) Indian Data Relay Communication Satellite System (IDRCSS)
4) Indian Data Relay Satellite System for Communication (IDRSSC)
5) None of theseAnswer-1) Indian Data Relay Satellite System (IDRSS)
On January 7, 2020, The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO),the space agency of the Government of India (GoI), has planned to launch a new satellite series called “Indian Data Relay Satellite System (IDRSS)” for seamless communication for India’s first manned space mission ‘Gaganyaan’, which have a schedule to take off in 2022. IDRSS For Gangayaan Mission: It consists of 2 satellites, which will be deployed in phases. The 1st one planned to launch by the end of 2020 to track and be constantly in touch with Indian satellites, mainly with those in low-earth orbits (LEO). Then the 2nd IDRSS satellite will be launched in 2021, which will set the platform for the main mission launch in 2022.
- 27) Which telescope has been used by National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) to discover Potentially Habitable Earth-Sized World “TOI 700 d” in Star’s ‘Goldilocks’ Zone, that is 100 light years away from Earth?
1) James Webb Space Telescope (JWST)
2) Kepler Space Telescope (KST)
3) Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope (FGST)
4) Spitzer Space Telescope (SST)
5) None of theseAnswer-4) Spitzer Space Telescope (SST)
On January 7, 2020, the Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS) of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has discovered an Earth-sized world ‘Goldilocks’ zone within the habitable range of the star. Scientists confirmed the find as TOI 700 d by using NASA’s Spitzer Space Telescope (SST). TESS discovered three planets in the satellite named TOI 700 b,c and d.First, habitable-zone Earth-sized planet is TOI 700 d, the outermost planet 20% larger than Earth and orbits its star in 37 days.TOI 700 d is 100 light-years away from earth.
- Sarbjeet Kaur has been banned for four years, he is associated with which sport ?
5) None of theseAnswer-2) Weightlifting
On January 8, 2020, Indian weightlifter Sarbjeet Kaur from Punjab has been banned for four years from the sport by the National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) for involvement in doping violations. Sarbjeet won the 71kg event at the 34th Women Senior National Weightlifting Championship 2019 held in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
- Name the Padma Shri Awardee, Odisha Dancer, who passed away recently .
1) Ratikant Mohapatra
2) Kumkum Mohanty
3) Minati Mishra
4) Pankaj Charan Das
5) None of theseAnswer-3) Minati Mishra
On January 6, 2020, Veteran Odissi Danseuse Padma Shri Minati Mishra passed away in Zurich, Switzerland after suffering from age-related issues. She was born in 1929 in Cuttack, Odisha and known for expertise in the Indian Classical dance form of Odissi. According to the 2011 report, she was the oldest living Odissi performer and in 2012 she was honored with the Padma Shri, the fourth highest civilian award by the Government of India.She was also the principal of the Utkal Sangeet Mahavidyalaya, Bhubaneswar, Odisha for 1964 to 1989.She was an A-Grade artist at All India Radio (AIR) and a recipient of the Sangeet Prabhakar title for Hindustani vocal music.
- R.P.Ulaganambi, who served as an Member of Parliament (MP) in the 5th Lok Sabha from 1971-76 passed away recently, he belonged to which state ?
1) Tamil Nadu
2) West Bengal
5) None of theseAnswer-1) Tamil Nadu
On January 8, 2020, Former Vellore, Tamil Nadu Lok Sabha MP(Member of Parliament) R.P.Ulaganambi, 82 years old, passed away due to age-related illness. He was elected from Vellore for the DMK (Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam) party and served as an MP in the 5th Lok Sabha from 1971-76.
- Amit Shah releases a book ‘Karmayoddha Granth’, it describes the life history of which political leader ?
1) Rajiv Gandhi
2) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
3) Manmohan Singh
4) Narendra Modi
5) None of theseAnswer-4) Narendra Modi
On January 7, 2020, at New Delhi Union Home Minister Amit Shah released the book ‘Karmayoddha Granth’ on the life of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The book states that the politics of appeasement, casteism, and dynasty, the three curses of Indian Politics, were removed by the PM Modi after 2014.Considered as the epitome of selfless service to the nation, Modi laid the foundation of New India based on ‘Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas’, from Gujarat and brought the concept of good governance.India has become a global power by taking strong decisions including removal of Article 370, 35A in Jammu and Kashmir, bringing Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA), criminalizing triple talaq, conducting surgical strikes and Balakot airstrikes which nobody dared in last 70 years.
- Which state has celebrated the Journalists’ Day on 6th of January every year in the memory of late the journalist Balshastri Jambhekar ?
1) Uttar Pradesh
3) West Bengal
5) None of theseAnswer-2) Maharashtra
The Government of Maharashtra celebrates the 6th of January as a state’s Journalists’ Day every year. It was celebrated in the memory of late thespian journalist Balshastri Jambhekar. He was known as ‘The Father of Marathi Journalism’, for his efforts in starting journalism in the Marathi language.He came out with the first newspaper in the Marathi language named ‘Darpan’ in 1832.
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- Who is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) ? Answer-Navin Agarwal
- What is the Capital and Currency of Croatia ? Answer-Capital- Zagreb & Currency- Croatian Kuna.
- What is the tagline of State Bank of India(SBI) ? Answer-The banker to every Indian; With you- all the way; A bank of the common man; Pure banking, nothing else.
- Who is the Executive Director of United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) ? Answer-Henrietta H. Fore
- Hornbill festival is associated with which state ? Answer-Nagaland
[su_button url=”https://affairscloud.com/current-affairs/january-2020/” target=”self” style=”default” background=”#2D89EF” color=”#FFFFFF” size=”5″ wide=”no” center=”no” radius=”auto” icon=”” icon_color=”#FFFFFF” text_shadow=”none” desc=”” download=”” onclick=”” rel=”” title=”” id=”” class=””]Click Here to Try January Current Affairs 2020 Quiz[/su_button]
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification