Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs January 2017 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- On January 4, 2017, the Union Cabinet has given its approval to sign an agreement for cooperation in the field of Agriculture and allied sectors with which country?
D.Both A & B
- With which country Union Cabinet on January 4, 2017, approved singing an agreement for cooperation and mutual assistance in Customs Matters?
- Government has recently approved new Ganga Cleaning Projects. As per the approval, new Sewage Treatment Plant would be set up in which cities?
A.Only i & ii
B.Only iii & iv
C.Only ii & iii
D.All of the above
- The Union Ministry of Urban Development has started the Swachh Survekshan 2017 from January 4, 2017 to encourage competition for improving sanitation standards. How many cities would be covered under the Survey?
- Which among the given states has signed an agreement with the Power Ministry to join the UDAY Scheme on January 4, 2017?
- Name the country which has announced first-of-its-kind initiative to offer some basic pay to unemployed citizens every month selected on random basis.
- The year 2017 will see Assembly Election polls in how many states?
- Consumer electrical goods manufacturer Bajaj Electricals has tied up with which bank to provide digitized payment to its vendor using blockchain technology?
- As per the decision of the leading Indian Oil Firms how much discount would be provided to the people who make payment online for their liquefied petroleum gas cylinders?
- When is the World Braille Day observed?
- Name the Ministry that has launched a Web Portal and the Mobile App for Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana (UDAY) scheme on January 4, 2017.
A.Ministry of Commerce & Industry
B.Ministry of Power
C.Ministry of Communications
D.Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- On January 3, 2017, Google dedicated its Doodle to a social reformer and renowned poet to pay tribute on her 186th birth anniversary. Name the social reformer.
A.Vijay Lakshmi Pandit
- Who has been inducted as the 82nd player into the International Cricket Council’s Hall of Fame on January 3, 2017?
- The United Nation has recognized the year 2017 as ___________?
A.Year for Rejuvenation of Tourism & Agriculture
B.International Year of Climate Change
C.Global Sustainable Development Year
D.International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development
- A Mobile App has been developed by the District Administration of Ludhiana to conduct fair and transparent election in the district. Name the App.
- Name the United Kingdom diplomat who has resigned as Britain’s Ambassador to EU?
A.Sir Robert Markaryan
D.Sir Ivan Rogers
- Who has been appointed as the new Executive Director (ED) of Reserve Bank of India replacing U S Paliwal?
- Who has been elected as the new president of Haiti?
- Name the initiative launched by technology giant Google to enable the small businesses to set up website from their smart phones.
- What was the growth rate of India’s core sector for November 2016 as per the data of Commerce and Industry Ministry?
- Which solar power producing firm has recently commissioned 150 MW solar project in Punjab?
B.Varroc Engineering Private Limited
C.Mahindra & Mahindra Solar Plant
D.Sivaganga Photovoltaic Plant
- Name the Mobile commerce and payments firm that’s has received the final approval from RBI to operate as Payment Bank.