Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs January 2017 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- What is the rank of India among the countries offering the highest average annual salary to expatriates on the basis of HSBC Expat survey 2016?
- Sports Ministry constituted a committee on January 2, 2017 to suggest improvements in the National Sports Development Code. Who will be the head of the Committee?
A.Mani Shankar Aiyar
D.Mr Vijay Goel
- Which country on December 25 supplied 4 Sukhoi Su-35 Fighter Jets to China after a delay of two years?
- Name the Grand Slam Champion who announced her retirement from Professional Tennis on January 1, 2017.
- Which country has signed an agreement with India to release the fishermen in each other’s custody and find permanent solution to the fishermen issues?
- Where is the 104th Indian Science Congress organized?
- What is the theme of the 5-Day Indian Science Congress 2017?
A.Science and National Welfare
B.Science in the Service of Nation
C.Scientific Institutions and Scientists
D.Science and Technology for National Development
- India’s first 700 MW Pressurized Heavy Water Reactor (PHWR) will have its trial run in which state?
- The Maharashtra Government unveiled the portrait of which social reformer in the general assembly hall of the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) on January 2, 2017?
B.Baburao Govindrao Shirke
- Which country has passed a Hindu Marriages Bill on January 2, 2017?
- Which country has recently launched its first freight train to London?
- Which bank has tied with the artificial intelligence firm Niki.ai to launch OnChat Chatbot on Facebook’s Messenger platform?
- Coca-Cola India has partnered with which bank to educate the retailers on digital transaction?
A.Oriental Bank of Commerce
B.State Bank of India
C.Punjab National Bank
D.Bank of Baroda
- Who has recently been appointed as the Ambassador of India to the Oriental Republic of Uruguay?
- Name the famous French Olympic skiing Gold Medalist of 1960s who died on January 2, 2017 at the age of 83?
- Many PSUs and private banks reduced their benchmark lending rate, MCLR, by up to 1.48 percent on January 3, 2017 enabling cheaper loans to publiC.What does MCLR stands for?
A.Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate
B.Minimal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate
C.Marginal Cost of Finance Lending Ratio
D.Minimal Cost of Financial Lending Rate
- Name the Booker Prize Winning Art Critic who died died on January 2, 2017 at the age of 90.
- Which among the given Departments on January 2, 2017 directed that Consumers Can Waive Off Service Charge in Restaurants if Dissatisfied with Services?
A.Department of Public Enterprises
B.Department of Commerce
C.Department of Consumer Affairs
D.Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion
- H S Mahadev Prasad who died of a massive heart attack on January 3, 2017 was the Minister of which state?
- The Union Government has kept interest rates on Small Savings Schemes unchanged for the fourth quarter of 2016-17. What is the interest rate on Kisan Vikas Patra?
- Name the android app recently launched by Government of India that has topped the chart of Google Play Store to become the most famous app in the country.
- Who has been appointed as the 9th UN Secretary General?
C.Javier Perez de Cuellar