AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs January 13 Quiz 2018 to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- As per data collected through National Family and Health Survey (NFHS-4) 2015-16, which is the richest and the poorest state in India?
1. Richest- Delhi, Poorest- Bihar
2. Richest- Gujarat, Poorest- Assam
3. Richest- Maharashtra, Poorest- Mizoram
4. Richest- Delhi, Poorest- Assam
5. Richest- Delhi, Poorest- Manipur
- Which city will host the ‘India-UK Createch Summit’ for the first time in India?
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation and the Government of India has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with which two states for completion of balance works of North Koel reservoir project at an estimated cost of Rs. 1622.27 crore?
1. Bihar and Assam
2. Bihar and Jharkhand
3. Bihar and Mizoram
4. Bihar and Manipur
5. Bihar and Nagaland
- Which state Government inaugurated the 12th International Film Festival on Art and Artist?
- In which city of Saudi Arabia, the first motorshow for women customers was held at?
- The 13th annual Iron Fist joint exercises were held between which two country’s Military Forces?
1. US & China
2. US & Japan
3. US & Australia
4. US & Russia
5. US & Canada
- Which country will provide financial support to construct a counter-terrorism base in Badakshan province of northern Afghanistan?
- According to a study by Reserve Bank of India (RBI), housing loans in up to Rs. _______ slab had the highest level of non-performing assets (NPAs)?
1. 1 lakh
2. 2 lakh
3. 3 lakh
4. 4 lakh
5. 5 lakh
- What is the duration of the ‘Kerala Accelerator Program’ introduced by Kerala StartUp Mission (KSUM), to promote startups in the early revenue stage?
1. 1 month
2. 2 months
3. 3 months
4. 6 months
5. 1 year
- India’s first-ever FDI in fertiliser sector deal was signed between Yara International, a Norwegian chemical company and which company from India?
1. Tata Chemicals Ltd
2. Agri Tech Ltd
3. Teesta Chemicals Ltd
4. Khaitan Chemicals Ltd
5. Gagan Gases Ltd
- IDFC Bank and Capital First (a non-banking financial firm) approved a merger of Capital First with IDFC Bank.Who will be the chief executive of the merged entity?
1. Paul McCulley
2. P. C. Meena
3. H.R. Dave
4. V. Vaidyanathan
5. R. Amalorpavanathan
- “Rizhao”, a new missile frigate, was commissioned by which foreign country?
- What are the two warships recently decommissioned by the Indian Navy at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai?
1. INS Kora and INS Kukhri
2. INS Nirbhik and INS Nirghat
3. INS Kirch and INS Kuthar
4. INS Kulish and INS Sudharshini
5. INS Kanjar and INS Kirbhan
- Which country successfully launched two BeiDou-3 satellites aimed to provide navigation and positioning services to countries along the Belt and Road initiative?
- The Ministry of Environment and Forests has refused to permit captive breeding of which animal, whose underfur is used to make shahtoosh shawls?
- Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) and which state’s governing body for football had signed a memorandum of understanding for the development of the Football in the country?
- Who has won the gold medal and the best boxer trophy in the National Women’s Boxing Championship, in Rohtak, Haryana?
1. Ri Jong Hyang
2. Sarjubala Devi
3. Hasibe Erkoç
4. Claressa Shield
5. Alejandra Jiménez
- Doodhnath Singh passed away recently. Who was he?
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- Which is the capital city of Saudi Arabia?
- Who is the current MD & CEO of Yes Bank?
- Where is International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) located?
- Who is the founder and CEO of Yes bank?
- What is the tagline of IDFC Bank?