AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs February 25 Quiz 2018 to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- How many institutes are set up by Union Commerce and Industry Ministry to interact with stakeholders and suggest measures to push up India’s ranking in ease of doing business index?
- On February 24, 2018, Prime Minister Narendra Modi Launched ‘Amma’, subsidised 2 Wheeler Scheme in Tamil Nadu. This Scheme will benefit whom?
1. Working Women
2. School Students
3. Working Men
4. Unemployed Youths
5. All the above
- In which Indian state, the 15th edition of BioAsia 2018 was inaugurated?
- On 22nd to 24th February 2018, which country conducted the Groovz Jazz Festival, its first ever jazz festival?
3. Saudi Arabia
4. South Africa
- Which bank will be undertaking a major restructuring of its business in the United Kingdom (UK) from April 2018?
1. Yes Bank
2. Axis Bank
3. Corporation Bank
4. State Bank of India
5. Allahabad Bank
- In a bid to protect domestic producers, India has imposed anti dumping duty on import of ceramic tableware and kitchenware from which country?
2. South Africa
- Government-run Energy Efficiency Services Ltd (EESL) signed memorandum of understanding (MoUs) with which Indian State Government to invest Rs 3730 crore in the state?
2. Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu State Government announced an agreement with which company to improve the integration of technology in teaching and learning across the state?
- What is Rustom 2, recently developed by DRDO?
- In which Indian state, the scientists have named a newly discovered plant species after former President Dr.Abdul Kalam as “Drypetes kalamii”?
3. West Bengal
- Who is the first Indian gymnast to win an individual medal at the Gymnastics World Cup by bagging a bronze medal in the women’s vault event, in Melbourne, Australia?
1. Aruna Budda Reddy
2. Trilok Singh
3. Bandu Bhosle
4. Khushi Ram
5. Darshan Mondal
- Who won the men’s singles title of the Austrian Open International Challenge, in Vienna, Austria?
1. Wiener Stadthalle
2. Marie Louise
3. Stan Wawrinka
4. Parupalli Kashyap
5. Chandella Ramj
- Bhanu Kumar Shashtri recently passed away. Who was he?
- (i) She started her career as a child artist in a Tamil movie in 1969
(ii) She was awarded Padma Shri award in 2013
(iii) She died due to cardiac arrest in Dubai
What is her name?
1. Madhuri Dixit
3. Amrita Singh
4. Jaya Prada
5. Rati Agnihotri
- When is Central Excise Day observed all over India?
1. 22th February
2. 23th February
3. 24th February
4. 25th February
5. 26th February
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- Who is the chairman of Central Board of Excise and Customs?
- Where is the headquarters of IUCN located?
- DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation) was formed in the year?
- Who is the Current CEO of Microsoft?
- Mudumalai National Park is in which state?