AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs February 22 Quiz 2018 to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Which is the first state in India where business and investment projects can now be cleared digitally, without any human interface?
4. Uttar Pradesh
- Which state government launched ‘Parivartan’, a scheme designed to address 10 issues in 46 developmental blocks of the state?
- In which Indian state, “Centre for Agriculture”, with collaboration of Israeli expertise, is going to be inaugurated on March 7, 2018?
- Which State Government signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Taoyuan City of Taiwan for better technology partnership in the state?
1. Andhra Pradesh
- Which is the India’s first major railway station to be completely managed by women personnel?
1. Egmore railway station, Chennai
2. Thiruvananthapuram Central railway station, Thiruvananthapuram
3. KSR Bengaluru City railway station, Bengaluru
4. Gandhi Nagar railway station, Jaipur
5. Victoria Terminus railway station, Mumbai
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that a defence industrial production corridor worth Rs 200 billion will be established in _____________?
- To strengthen which 3 districts of Arunachal Pradesh, the Central Government has sanctioned a special package?
1. Tirap, Itanagar and Ziro
2. Ziro, Pasighat and Longding
3. Tirap, Tawang and Pasighat
4. Tawang, Ziro and Itanagar
5. Tirap, Changlang and Longding
- India has ranked ______ out of 180 countries in the global Corruption Perceptions Index 2017, released by Transparency International?
- What is the contribution of India, for the rehabilitation works in Tonga, after the devastation caused by Tropical Cyclone Gita?
1. USD 1 billion
2. USD 1 million
3. USD 2 million
4. USD 3 million
5. USD 4 million
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has constituted an expert committee under the chairmanship of _________________ to look into a range of issues relating to classification of bad loans, rising incidents of frauds and effectiveness of audits?
1. Gary Oldman
2. YH Malegam
3. James Ivory
4. Alex Gibson
5. Richard King
- Which State Cabinet approved long-term bauxite linkage policy that would help Vedanta’s Lanjigarh alumina refinery to source bauxite from government-owned Mining Corporation?
1. Madhya Pradesh
- Indian government notified the revised Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA) between India and which other country?
- In which city of UK, the 71st British Academy Film Awards ceremony, popularly referred to as BAFTA Awards 2018 was held at?
- Who is the first Indian woman to fly a fighter aircraft solo?
1. Avani Chaturvedi
2. Bhawana Kanth
3. Mohana Singh
4. Chitra Devi
5. Radhikha Kishore
- India successfully conducted a night trial of Prithvi-II, an indigenously developed nuclear capable missile, from a test range in Odisha. What is the strike range of this missile?
1. 300 km
2. 350 km
3. 370 km
4. 400 km
5. 425 km
- What species is Hexanchus vitulus, which was recently discovered in the Atlantic Ocean?
1. Medicinal Plant
- Which country hosted the 5th Commonwealth Nations Bridge Championship 2018?
- Kalyan Singh Chouhan recently passed away. Who was he?
- M S Anantharaman, who passed away recently belonged to which profession?
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- Anamalai Tiger Reserve is in which state?
- Where is Asutosh Museum of Indian Art located at?
- Who is the Current Governor of Odisha?
- What are the top5 Least Corrupt Countries in the world?
- Talley Valley Wildlife Sanctuary is in which state?
- Which is the capital city of Taiwan?