AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs February 13 Quiz 2018 to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Which city inaugurated the India-Russia Agriculture Business Summit 2018?
4. New Delhi
- Which state government issued a notification announcing ban on the sale of loose cigarettes in the state?
4. West Bengal
- Which state government in collaboration with UNICEF launched “Dastak Campaign against Japanese Encephalitis (JE) and Acute Encephalitis Syndrome (AES)?”
1. Uttar Pradesh
4. Himachal Pradesh
- As per a report by Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR) and National Election Watch (NEW), _____% of incumbent chief ministers in India have criminal cases against them and 81% of them are crorepatis.
- The Ultimate goal of ‘Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna’ is to provide all-weather road connectivity to unconnected villages all over India. Earlier the target year was 2022 and now it has been advanced to _______?
5. None of the above
- In which city, the Union Minister of State (IC) for Power and New and Renewable Energy, R.K. Singh inaugurated the ‘Indian Power Stations 2018’, a three-day International Conference on Operations and Maintenance?
4. New Delhi
- Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways, Nitin Gadkari released India’s first ever Highway Capacity Manual (HCM) which will guide road engineers and policy makers about road expansion. This manual is developed by CSIR-Central Road Research Institute (CRRI) and is known as _______________?
- Indian Army announced that about 2300 Indian Army personnel are leaving to which country to join the UN peace keeping mission?
1. South Sudan
- Which Emirate city of UAE hosted the 6th edition of World Government Summit (WGS) 2018?
1. Abu Dhabi
4. Ras al Khaimah
- Which country announced that it will withdraw from the UN’s comprehensive refugee response framework because of security issues and lack of funds?
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) tightened norms for bad loan resolution by setting timelines for resolving large Non-performing assets (NPAs). Which of the following is/are the existing frameworks which has been removed with the immediate effect?
1. Corporate Debt Restructuring Scheme
2. Strategic Debt Restructuring Scheme
3. Flexible Structuring of Existing Long Term Project Loans
4. Scheme for Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Assets
5. All the above
- Which of the below given ports has received ‘Good’ score in a new ‘Port Performance Index’ compiled by Dun & Bradstreet?
1. Jawaharlal Nehru Port (Maharashtra)
2. Kamarajar Port (Tamil Nadu)
3. Visakhapatnam Port (Andhra Pradesh)
4. All the above
- Name the company which has been honoured the World’s Most Ethical Company for the year 2018 by Ethisphere Institute?
1. Tata Motors
2. Tata Chemicals
3. Tata Power
4. Tata Steel
5. Tata Consultancy Services
- Who will be awarded the first ‘Raj Kapoor Award for Excellence in Cinema’ 2018?
1. Ritwik Ghatak
2. Rituporno Ghosh
3. Ramesh Sippy
4. Mani Ratnam
5. Ram Gopal Varma
- Who was elected the president of Sahitya Akademi 2018?
1. Prathibha Ray
2. Bhalachandra Nemade
3. Kula Saikia
4. Chandrashekhara Kambar
5. Chandana Goswami
- Name the India’s first online radio station that was launched recently?
1. Radio Peace
2. Radio Station
3. Radio Web
4. Radio Happy
5. Radio Umang
- In which country, the world’s first robot ski competition “The Edge of Robot: Ski Robot Challenge” was held at?
2. South Africa
3. South Korea
4. North Korea
- When is the World Radio Day celebrated all over the world?
1. 10th February
2. 11th February
3. 12th February
4. 13th February
5. 15th February
- In which Indian city, Darwin Week begun on 12th February 2018?
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- Who is the youngest Chief Minister in India?
- Mundra Port is in which state?
- Who is the Current MD & CEO of Bank of Baroda?
- What are the currencies of Russia?
- Who is the Minister of Agriculture?