Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Who has won the 1st Western Asia Youth Chess Championship recently held in Al Ain Chess Club, UAE ?
B.T D Wickramarathne
- The Union Ministry of Sports has recently suspended which Sports Authority for Violating the Order?
A.All India Football Federation (AIFF)
B.Indian Hockey Federation (IHF)
C.Indian Olympic Association (IOA)
D.Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)
- Balasaheb Vikhe Patil who died recently in Maharashtra at the age of 84 was associated with which field?
- Name the winner of the 69th Mens National Weightlifting Championships under 77 Kg Category held in Tamil Nadu.
B.Sivalingam Sathish Kumar
- Who has been sworn in as the new Director General of Police (DGP) of Jammu and Kashmir on December 28, 2016?
- Name the member of the First Test Team of Pakistan who died on December 31, 2016 in Lahore at the age of 88.
A.Abdul Hafeez Kardar.
- Name the Indian Origin British Professor who has been felicitated with Knighthood at the 2017 New Year Honours by Queen Elizabeth II .
A.Hardip Singh Begol
B.Ravindra Pragji Govindia
D.Kamaldeep Singh Bhui
- Which Diary Firm has recently introduced Aadhar enabled payment system in its Milk and Safal booths?
- India has signed a Third Protocol DTAA amendment Bill with which country on December 30, 2016?
- Which state has launched School Management Information System (SMIS) on December 30, 2016 to provide centralized database of all Government School in the state?
D.Jammu & Kashmir
- Which Indian state has been declared as the Country’s first Organic State in 2016 ?
- Where was the 77th Indian History Congress held on December 29, 2016?
- President Shri Pranab Mukherjee on 30th December, 2016 approved the promulgation of the Specified Bank Notes (Cessation of Liabilities) Ordinance, 2016. Which among the given options is true regarding the approved Ordinance?
i. Ordinance aims to extinguish the liability of the Reserve Bank of India and the Government of India towards the demonetized Bank Notes
ii. Holding demonetized notes after 31st of March 2017 will be offence and attract a fine of Rs. 10,000 or 5 times the cash held, whichever is higher.
iii. Indian citizens still with possession of demonetized notes can deposit to RBI till June 30, 2017 while Non-Resident Indians can deposit such notes till March 31, 2017.
A.Only i & ii
B.Only i & iii
C.Only ii & iii
D.All i, ii, iii
- Which village in Andhra Pradesh has achieved the status of first 100 per cent Smart Digital Village?
- What is the new deadline set by the union government for availing the Direct Tax Dispute Resolution Scheme to settle the retrospective tax dispute?
A.February 1, 2017
B.February 28, 2017
C.March 31, 2017
D.January 31, 2017
- What is the new ATM withdrawal limit set by the Reserve Bank of India to be applicable from January 1, 2017?
- The Reserve Bank of India has extended the period of enhanced Prepaid Payment Instruments (PPI) to what limit recently?
- Which country’s government has recently introduced a terror tax on property insurance policies for funding victims of terror attacks?
- Which private bank has launched Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP) to raise funds over Rs. 599.88 Crore by issuing 4.25 crore shares in domestic or international markets?
A.City Union Bank
B.South Indian Bank
C.Karur Vysya Bank
D.Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Which bank has launched an agricultural investment credit scheme in Rajasthan on December 31, 2016 to help farmers double their income?
A.United Bank of India
B.Bank of Baroda
C.Union Bank of India
D.Bank of Maharashtra