AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs December 3 2018 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Current Affairs
- Current Affairs 2018
- Current Affairs Today
- Current Affairs December 2018
- Current Affairs November 2018 PDF
- Current Affairs October 2018 PDF
- Current Affairs 2018 PDF
Click Here to Read Current Affairs December 3 2018
- President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated the ____ International Ambedkar Conclave in New Delhi as part of the commemoration of Constitution Day, on 30th November 2018?
3) Twenty fifth
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Second
On 30th November 2018 the President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, inaugurated the 2nd International Ambedkar Conclave in New Delhi as part of the commemoration of Constitution Day. The Forum of SC and ST Legislators and Parliamentarians and the Dr Ambedkar Chamber of Commerce organized the conclave. The Government of India has classified the birthplace of Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar in Mhow (Dr. Ambedkar Nagar), the Deeksha bhoomi in Nagpur, the Parinarvana temple in Delhi, Chaitya bhoomi in Mumbai and ‘Ambedkar Memorial Homes’ in London as pilgrimage sites”. The Union Government is also planning to transform ‘Ambedkar International Center‘ set up in Delhi as a think tank and an institution offering government recognised academic courses, research opportunities, and training programmes for government officials and corporates.
- Where did Nitin Gadkari, Union Minister of Shipping, Surface Transport and Ganga Rejuvenation inaugurated the second edition of Khasdar Mahotsav cultural fest?
2) New Delhi
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Nagpur
On 30th November 2018, Shri Nitin Gadkari, Union Minister of Shipping, Surface Transport and Ganga Rejuvenation inaugurated the second edition of Khasdar Mahotsav at the Ishwar Deshmukh College of Physical Education in Nagpur. Mr Nitin Gadkari in presence of versatile Bollywood Film Actor Anil Kapoor and Jackie Shroff said that this event is not just a cultural programme but an attempt to provide the future generation with better infrastructure and facilities and make their aware about India’s Rich heritage.
- The Global Agriculture and Food summit was held on 29th and 30th November 2018 in _____?
1) Guwahati, Assam
2) Darjeeling, West Bengal
3) Ranchi, Jharkhand
4) Cuttack, Odisha
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Ranchi, Jharkhand
On November 29 2018 the two-day Global Agriculture and Food summit had been inaugurated by Union Agriculture Minister Radha Mohan Singh in Tana Bhagat Stadium, Khel Gaon at Ranchi,Jharkhand. Governor of Jharkhand Droupadi Murmu was the chief guest for the closing ceremony on November 30. Nearly 10,000 farmers from the Jharkhand had participated in the Summit. Experts in agriculture, research, educationists in agriculture institutions and universities, companies related to agriculture business were also participated in the summit. Tunisia, China, Israel, Philippines and Mongolia are participating as associated countriesin International session. Government of Jharkhand is organizing Agri Trade Exhibition during Global Agriculture and Food Summit 2018 on 29-30th November 2018 at Ranchi.
- Which entity launched a new mass media campaign named “Heart Attack Rewind,” for the elimination of industrially produced trans-fat in the food supply, on 30th November 2018?
1) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
2) All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
3) Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
4) National Health Portal (NHP)
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
On 30th November 2018 the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) launched a new mass media campaign “Heart Attack Rewind,” for the elimination of industrially produced trans-fat in the food supply and is a follow-up to an earlier campaign called “Eat Right” by FSSAI. The campaign will warn citizens about the health hazards of consuming trans-fats and offer strategies to avoid them through healthier alternatives. The first mass media campaign of its kind will support FSSAI’s global target of eliminating trans-fat in India by the year 2022. A 30-second public service announcement will be broadcast in 17 languages for a period of four weeks on YouTube, Facebook, Hotstar, and Voot and will also be placed on outdoor hoardings and run on radio stations in Delhi and the National Capital Region. In line with the objective to get Freedom from trans-fat: ‘Trans Fat: [email protected]′, the FSSAI is committed to reducing the industrially produced trans fatty acids from present 5% to less than 2 % by 2022 in a phased manner.
- Defence Acquisition Committee (DAC) approved military procurements worth _____ rupees for the Indian armed forces which include BrahMos missiles for two Indian Navy ships, and Armoured Recovery Vehicles (ARVs) for the Indian Army’s main battle tank Arjun, on 1st December 2018?
1) Rs 3,000 crore
2) Rs 2,000 crore
3) Rs 1,600 crore
4) Rs 4,000 crore
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Rs 3,000 crore
On 1st December 2018, the Defence Acquisition Committee (DAC) approved military procurements worth Rs 3,000 crore for the Indian armed forces which include BrahMos missiles for two Indian Navy ships, and Armoured Recovery Vehicles (ARVs) for the Indian Army’s main battle tank Arjun. The DAC (the ministry’s highest decision-making body on procurement) meeting was chaired by Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. India is procuring two stealth frigates at a cost of USD 1 billion from Russia and both the ships will be equipped with indigenously developed BrahMos missiles. Russia’s state-run arms exporter Rosoboronexport and India’s Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) signed the contract in New Delhi recently to build the Grigorovich-class ‘Project 1135.6’ frigates with technology transfer from Russia. The ships are expected to be delivered by 2027.
- Special Forces of India and which country completed the three-day tactical exercise called ‘Vajra Kayaa’ which is part of their joint military drill ‘Vajra Prahar 2018’ in Jaipur, on 1st December 2018?
1) United States
4) Sri Lanka
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) United States
On 1st December 2018, The Special Forces of India and United States completed the final maneuvers of their three-day tactical exercise called ‘Vajra Kayaa’ which is part of their joint military drill ‘Vajra Prahar 2018’ in Jaipur. Vajra Kayaa was based on narrative of an imaginary country going into a civil war due to weak democratic structure and which has now been taken over by armed terrorists.
- President Ram Nath Kovind, presented Standards to 118 Helicopter Unit and Colours to Air Defence College in _____, on 29th November 2018?
1) Guwahati, Assam
2) Kolkata, West Bengal
3) Dehradun, Uttarakhand
4) Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Guwahati, Assam
On 29th November 2018, The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, presented Standards to 118 Helicopter Unit and Colours to Air Defence College in Guwahati, Assam. Assam Governor Jagdish Mukhi, Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal and Air Chief Marshal Birender Singh Dhanoa were present during the programme.
- Where did Bureau of Police Research and Development organise the 2nd National Conference of Heads of Investigating Agencies, on 29th November 2018?
4) New Delhi
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) New Delhi
On 29th November 2018, Bureau of Police Research and Development will organize the 2nd National Conference of Heads of Investigating Agencies in New Delhi.The two-day Conference will deliberate on various legal aspects, procedures and use of technology in investigation to improve its quality and secure effective prosecution.The theme of the conference is “Capacity Building of Police Investigators in the Era of New Age Crimes”. More than 200 delegates from all States and Union territories will participate in the conference.
- Asia Pacific Summit-2018 was held in _____ on 1st and 2nd December 2018?
1) New Delhi, India
2) Seoul, South Korea
3) Dhaka, Bangladesh
4) Kathmandu, Nepal
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Kathmandu, Nepal
On December 1 2018 two day Asia Pacific Summit-2018 has started in Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal.This summit was organized by South Korea-based Universal Peace Federation and supported by the Government of Nepal. This summit has attended by 1500 participants from 45 countries including India. Focus on various global issues including peace, development, good governance and role of parliamentarians,climate change and role of media. Theme 2018 is “Addressing the Critical Challenges of Our Time: Interdependence ,Mutual Prosperity, and Universal Values”.
- Where was the first entirely online Heads of Government level intergovernmental meeting of Climate Vulnerable Forum (CVF) held on 22nd November 2018?
3) Marshall Islands
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Marshall Islands
The first entirely online Heads of Government level intergovernmental meeting of Climate Vulnerable Forum (CVF) was held in the Marshall Islands on 22nd November 2018, in order to raise a concern about Global warming and set a target to keep the rising temperature beyond 1.5 degree Celsius. Climate Vulnerable Forum founded by Maldives government sought to increase awareness about the countries considered vulnerable to Global Warming. India is one of the Observer state of the Forum.
- Which bank launched a new pan-European smartphone payment system called TARGET Instant Payment Settlement (TIPS) in Rome, on 30th November 2018?
1) European Investment Bank (EIB)
2) European Central Bank (ECB)
4) Societe Generale (SG)
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) European Central Bank (ECB)
On 30th November 2018, the European Central Bank (ECB) launched a new pan-European smartphone payment system called TARGET Instant Payment Settlement (TIPS) in Rome. TARGET Instant Payment Settlement (TIPS) system will let people and companies in Europe transfer euros to each other within seconds and regardless of the opening hours of their local bank. U.S. firms PayPal, Google, Facebook and Amazon, and China’s Alibaba and Tencent currently dominate such services in Europe. Payments take 10 seconds or less to process and cost the payment provider a fifth of a euro cent, or 0.002 euro; however, the first 10 million transactions for each bank will be free before the end of 2019. TIPS system is directly linked to central bank funds, avoiding the need for time-consuming checks between commercial banks.
- Name the institute that was awarded the “Outstanding Case Writer award” at the inaugural Case Collection Managers Meet held in Hyderabad on 16th November 2018?
1) Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kozhikode
2) Indian Business School
3) ICFAI Business School
4) St Xavier Institute of Management
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) ICFAI Business School
On 16th November 2018, The Highly prestigious “Outstanding Case Writer’ award” was presented to ICFAI Business School by Mr. Richard McCracken, Director of the UK- Based independent home of the case method “The Case Centre” at the inaugural Case Collection Managers Meet held in Park Hyatt, Hyderabad. The award was for case “Breaking the Code of Silence” and Dr. J. Mahender, the Vice-Chancellor of ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education collected the award on behalf of faculty members of ICFAI Business School.
- Pawan Hans Ltd, Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) and ____ are the 3 best performing organisations that were awarded by Mr. Suresh Prabhu, Minister of Civil Aviation, at the conclusion of Swachhta Pakhwada, on 15th November 2018?
1) NITI Aayog
2) Airport Authority of India (AAI)
3) National Informatics Centre (NIC)
4) National Aeronautics Institute (NAI)
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Airport Authority of India (AAI)
From 1st November 2018, a 15 days Cleanliness Drive: Swachhta Pakhwada was observed by Ministry of Civil Aviation to highlight the importance of cleanliness to all the employees by citing the example of Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi. Shri Rajiv Nayan Choubey, Secretary (Civil Aviation) inaugurated the event and requested the employees to maintain cleanliness around their workstations. The event was concluded on 15th November 2018. Mr. Suresh Prabhu, Minister of Civil Aviation presented the award to 3 best performing organizations which are Pawan Hans Ltd, Airport Authority of India (AAI) and Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA).
- Who became the first Indian to be elected as the vice-president of the International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF), on 1st December 2018?
1) Narinder Batra
2) Raninder Singh
3) Rajendra Prasad
4) Akanksha Sharma
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Raninder Singh
On 1st December 2018, Raninder Singh became the first Indian to be elected as the vice-president of the International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF). The elections were held during the General Assembly meeting of ISSF in Munich in which Raninder secured 161 votes to make it to the coveted position. The 51-year-old Raninder is currently the president of the National Rifle Association of India (NRAI). The NRAI president was also awarded the ISSF diploma of honour gold medal at the General Assembly by the outgoing longest serving president of the ISSF, Olegario Vazquez Rana, who was at the helm for 38 years. Vladimir Lisin, of Russia was elected as the seventh president of ISSF and Alexander Rather was elected as the new secretary general of ISSF in the same General Assembly meeting. Also Indian Shooter and 2008 Olympic gold medalist, Abhinav Bindra was honoured with the prestigious Blue Cross, the highest recognition of the ISSF in the meeting. He is the now the first Indian be conferred with shooting’s highest award.
- Name the person who was sworn in as President of Mexico on 1st December 2018?
1) Nicholas Andrews
2) Andrés Manuel López Obrador
3) Rex Van De Camp
4) Audre’ Wildred Mathew
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Andrés Manuel López Obrador
On 1st December 2018, Andrés Manuel López Obrador was sworn in as President of Mexico. He had won the presidential election of Mexico which was conducted on July 2018. His first act after he became president was signed an agreement with three Central American counterparts to create a plan to stem the flow of migrants seeking asylum in the US. Lopez Obrador also thanked Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, stating he would like to reach an agreement with both Ottawa and Washington to tackle immigration issues. Foreign dignitaries including US Vice-President Mike Pence, first daughter Ivanka Trump and Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro attended the inauguration in the capital.
- National Green Tribunal (NGT) appointed _____ as the head of the three-member committee to oversee rejuvenation work of the Ganga River, on 30th November 2018?
1) Justice U C Dhyani
2) Justice V K Mehta
3) Justice Sita Raman
4) Justice Rajveer Yadav
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Justice U C Dhyani
On 30th November 2018, The National Green Tribunal (NGT) has appointed former Uttarakhand High Court judge, Justice U C Dhyani, as head of the three-member committee to oversee rejuvenation work of the Ganga River. It also directed few measures to be adopted by enforcing agencies for cleaning of the river. Earlier on 6th August 2018, Justice Arun Tandon was appointed as the head of the said panel but he was replaced after the NGT Chairperson Justice Adarsh Kumar Goel was informed that he would be busy with the upcoming Kumbh event at Allahabad. Other Members of the committee include nominee of Central Pollution Control Board and nominee of IIT Roorkee. The NGT ordered that decentralised processing facilities should be set up closest to the source of generation of solid waste near hotels, dharamshalas and ashram for segregation and treatment of biodegradable waste and its appropriate disposal. It also directed that digital display boards be set up at major Ghats (Bathing enclosures), where quality of the water may be displayed.
- Who became Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of Bank of Maharashtra, on 1st December 2018?
1) A S Rajeev
2) Arun Prathap
3) Manish Kataria
4) Roger Rodrigues
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) A S Rajeev
On December 1 2018, a present Executive Director of Indian Bank Mr. AS Rajeev became Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of Bank of Maharashtra. He had worked in Syndicate Bank, Vijaya Bank and Indian Bank with three decades of professional experience.He is a mathematics graduate with professional qualifications of FCA, MBA, DISA and CAIIB. He had covered important areas of banking, including corporate credit, international banking, treasury, risk management, credit monitoring and supervision, NPA management, planning and development, human resources, finance, accounts and taxation among others.
- State Bank of Mauritius (SBM) group has been granted license by Reserve Bank of India to merge with SBM Bank (India) Limited through _____ mode under the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 with effect from December 1, 2018?
1) Strategic Alliance (SA)
2) Wholly Owned Subsidiary (WOS)
3) Joint Venture (JV)
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Wholly Owned Subsidiary (WOS)
On December 1 2018,The Reserve Bank of India said it has approved merger of SBM (Mauritius),with SBM Bank (India).RBI has sanctioned the Scheme of amalgamation of the entire undertaking of SBM Bank (Mauritius) Limited, India with SBM Bank (India) Limited which has been granted licence by the Reserve Bank to carry on the business of banking in India through Wholly Owned Subsidiary (WOS) mode under the Banking Regulation Act,1949.
- Which state announced about ‘SHOUT’ feature exclusively for women in the ‘112 India’, a pan India single mobile app, on 1st December 2018?
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Nagaland
On 1st December 2018, in Kohima (Nagaland) Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh announces a pan India single mobile app “112 India” which is connected to the Emergency Response support system (ERSS) exclusively for women in emergency. A‘SHOUT’ feature has been made available exclusively for women in the ‘112 India’ app. Rajnath Singh said women in distress will able to seek immediate assistance from nearby registered volunteers as well as from the Emergency Response Centre (ERC) by using the ‘SHOUT’ feature. With this Nagaland became the first state in the Northeast and second in the country after Himachal Pradesh to launch a pan-India single-number emergency mobile application which will have a special women safety feature for immediate assistance from police and volunteers. Under the ERSS project, women will be able to receive immediate assistance from police, health and fire departments as well as from other agencies using number 112. The ERSS has been integrated with police, fire, health and women helpline numbers to provide emergency services through the emergency number ‘112’.
- Name the portal for online registration of drone operators in India, which was announced by Civil Aviation Minister Suresh Prabhu, on 1st December 2018?
1) Drone Cloud
2) Digital Sky
3) Digital Fly
4) Drone Book
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Digital Sky
On December 1 2018 Civil Aviation Minister Suresh Prabhu announced about the a portal called ‘Digital Sky’ which is a online registration method for drone operators in the country. Both pilots and owners of the drones should be registered in this portal to operate. Nano drones can start flying legally already but for drones of micro size and above categories, operators are required to register on the Digital Sky portal. Payments for Unmanned Aerial Operator’s Permit (UAOP) and Unique Identification Numbers (UIN) will be accepted through the Bharat Kosh (bharatkosh.gov.in) portal. Ministry added that Remotely Piloted Aerial Systems (RPAS) or drone operators or remote pilots need to file a flight plan to obtain the permission to fly and location for below zones will be announced shortly.
- International Olympic Committee (IOC) has set up an advisory committee on human rights chaired by _____, which will start functioning in 2024?
1) Zeid Ra’ad al-Hussein
2) Ghazid Hussain
3) Bob Huffman
4) Leo Castillo
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Zeid Ra’ad al-Hussein
On 1st December 2018, The International Olympic Committee IOC has set up an advisory committee on human rights chaired by Zeid Ra’ad al-Hussein, the former United Nations commissioner for human rights starting in 2024. President Thomas Bach said Saturday at meetings in the Japanese capital that “human rights standards” will be included in Olympic host-city contracts beginning with the 2024 Olympic in Paris. Bach suggested the committee would focus on issues like the rights of transgender athletes. “We should concentrate on what we can really achieve and what we can really do,” Bach said. Bach was asked if the committee would look at human rights in China, where the ruling Communist Party has been criticised for the interment of hundreds of thousands of Muslims in western China.
- Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) has rolled out its revolutionary contracts system for Wrestlers, as per which contracts will be reviewed after one year and the wrestlers have been placed in how many grades?
5) None of theseAnswer –1) Four
On 1st December 2018, The Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) rolled out its revolutionary contracts system for Wrestlers. The announcement was made by WFI President Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh in the presence of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath, who inaugurated the senior National Championship at Nandini Nagar in Gonda (U.P). The contracts will be reviewed after one year. The wrestlers have been placed in four Grades. Grade A offers financial assistance of 30 lakh rupees and includes the names of star wrestlers Bajrang Punia and Vinesh Phogat along with Pooja Dhanda. Grade B contract offers a financial assistance of 20 lakh rupees and includes two-time Olympic medalist Sushil Kumar and Rio Olympic bronze medalist Sakshi Malik. The C category offers support of 10 lakh rupees and features, among others, Sandeep Tomar, Sajan Bhanwal, Ritu Phogat, and Asian Games bronze medalist Divya Kakran. Grade D category offers support of 5 lakhs and includes Rahul Aware, Naveen, Sachin Rathi, and Anshu Malik. WFI is the only Indian
Olympic Association-affiliated National Sports Federation to offer contracts to its athletes and only the second after the BCCI.
- Name the Indian golfer who won her maiden professional title in the 17th leg of the Hero Women’s Pro Golf Tour at the Noida Golf Course, on 30th November 2018?
1) Ridhima Dilawari
2) Shashi Talwar
3) Srishti Savarna
4) Pallavi Singh
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Ridhima Dilawari
Ridhima Dilawari from New Delhi captured her maiden professional title in the 17th leg of the Hero Women’s Pro Golf Tour at the Noida Golf Course, on 30th November 2018.The 18th and final leg of the season will be held from 11th to 14th of this month at the Royal Calcutta Golf Club. The 20-year-old took a year off after her second year at Columbia university to represent India at the Asian Games.
- Vinesh Phogat and ____ won Gold medals in 57 kg and 62 kg category respectively at the Tata Motors Senior Women’s National Championship hosted by Uttar Pradesh, on 1st December 2018?
1) Sakshi Malik
2) Ruksana Khan
3) Apoorvi Singh
4) Pinky Reddy
5) None of theseAnswer –1) Sakshi Malik
On 1st December 2018, Vinesh Phogat and Sakshi Malik won the Gold medals in 57 kg and 62 kg category respectively at the second day of Tata Motors Senior Womens National Championship hosted by Uttar Pradesh. Railways topped the event with 188 points whereas Haryana with 186 points and Delhi with 93 points settled for 2nd and 3rd spot respectively.
- Which state won the 2018-19 BC Roy Junior National Championships (Tier II) held in Rajkot on 28th November 2018?
3) Himachal Pradesh
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Haryana
Haryana won the 2018-19 BC Roy Junior National Championships (Tier II), beating Manipur by a slender 1-0 margin in the final at Railways Ground, Rajkot on 28th November 2018.
- UK’s Cambridge Dictionary has confirmed _____ as the inaugural People’s Word of the Year (2018)?
1) Gender Pay
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Nomophobia
UK’s Cambridge Dictionary has confirmed “nomophobia” the inaugural People’s Word of the Year (2018).Cambridge Dictionary has named “nomophobia” which means the “fear or worry at the idea of being without your mobile phone or unable to use it” became word of the year 2018. It defeats the new words such as “gender pay gap”, “ecocide” (destruction of the natural environment of an area, or very great damage to it), and “no-platforming” (the practice of refusing someone an opportunity to make their ideas or beliefs known publicly, because you think these beliefs are dangerous or unacceptable).
- World Computer Literacy Day was celebrated on 2nd December 2018. This day was founded by which Indian computer company in 2001 to mark its anniversary?
1) National Institute of Information Technology(NIIT)
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) National Institute of Information Technology(NIIT)
World Computer Literacy Day will be celebrated on December 2 every year. Now the computer has became part of our human life and this day encourage the development of technological skills, particularly among people. It aims to “create awareness and drive digital literacy in underserved communities worldwide”. World Computer Literacy Day was founded by Indian computer company National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT) to mark its 20th anniversary in 2001.
- When was International Day for Abolition of Slavery observed all over the world?
1) November 30
2) December 1
3) December 2
4) December 3
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) December 2
The International Day for Abolition of Slavery will be marked on December 2 every year and December 2 2018 is marking the 32nd anti-slavery day. The day marks the 1949 adoption of the UN Convention for the Suppression of the Traffic in Persons and of the Exploitation of the Prostitution of Others. This day was first celebrated by the United Nations General Assembly on 2 December, 1986. It aims to end slavery which includes sexual exploitation, forced marriage, trafficking of persons and recruitment of child labour.
- Piyush Guleri passed away in Himachal Pradesh on 1st December 2018. What was his profession?
2) Supreme Court Judge
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Litterateur
Renowned litterateur Piyush Guleri has passed away in Himachal Pradesh’s Kangra district early on 1st December 2018. He was 78 years old. Having done new experiments in Pahadi poetry and ghazals, Guleri got special appreciation in literary circles for his extensive research work on the creations of renowned litterateur Chandradhar Sharma.
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- Who is the MD & CEO of SBM Bank (India) Limited?Sidharth Rath
- Chairperson of National Green Tribunal (NGT) is ____?Justice Adarsh Kumar Goel
- Name the Governor of Jharkhand?Draupadi Murmu
- Where is Fakim Wildlife Sanctuary located?Nagaland
- Who is the President of International Olympic Committee?Thomas Bach
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification