Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- How much amount has been approved by the cabinet for the annual Action Plan of Delhi for 2016-17 under AMRUT?
A.Rs. 223 crore
B.Rs. 266 crore
C.Rs. 289 crore
D.Rs. 250 crore
- As per the report of Congressional Research Service (CRS), what is the overall position of India, in purchasing defence equipments during 2008-2015, among the developing countries?
- India’s first Caterpillar Train, an innovative concept that would fly over city’s traffic would be launched by which Indian state?
- Which state has proposed to set up a new Ministry for the welfare of Vimukta Jati and Nomadic Tribes (VJNT) OBCs and Special Backward classes?
- Which among the following state has recommended the Centre for suitable amendments to the Wildlife Protection Act for using the antlers for medicinal purposes?
- Where was the 24th National Children’s Science Congress organized?
- Which among the given NBFC received the final approval of RBI on December 27 to start operating as Small Finance Bank in India?
A.Rural Electricity Corp
C.Shriram transport Finance
- India has signed a bilateral technical cooperation agreement with which country for green and sustainable construction of infrastructure?
- Recently December 27, 2016, which state laid the foundation stone of Film Television and Liberal Arts Institute?
- In which of the given states, the Ministry of Human Resource Development is setting up a new Regional Institute of Education (NIE), the foundation stone of which was laid on December 27.
- Social Networking Service Twitter has recently partnered with which bank to provide an advanced customer service in real time?
- Name the tribal colony which has been declared as the India’s first fully digital and cashless colony on December 27, 2016?
- Recently China started the operation of one of the world’s longest high speed train with a length of 2,252 km and 330 kmph speed.Name the train.
- Reserve Bank of India on December 28 gave an in-principle approval to which mobile wallet firm to set up a Bharat Bill Payments Operating Unit (BBPOU)?
- Who has been appointed as the fourth deputy governor of RBI on December 28?
B.Viral V. Acharya
- Who has been elected as the president of India International Centre (IIC) on December 26, 2016?
A.Soli J Sorabjee
D.Mr. Georg Penz
- Name the American actress, best known for playing Princess Leia in Star Wars, who died in flight tour on December 27.
C.Adrienne Jo Barbeau
- BJP Leader Sunderlal Patwa, who died on December 28 in Bhopal at the age of 92 had served as the former Chief Minister of which state?
- Which Indian State will host the 2022 National Games?
- China successfully launched two High-Resolution Remote Sensing Satellites on December 28, 2016 from the Taiyuan Satellite Launch Centre to get high quality commercial images. Name the satellite.