Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Which e-commerce company has recently launched a 100 member Merchant Helpdesk to educate merchants across India about digital payments?
- The Foundation Stone of Char Dham Highway Development Project was laid by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on December 27 in UttarakhanD.What is the total outlay of the project?
- Which State on December 25 launched India’s first Bio-Diesel Buses?
- Who has been conferred with the Honorary Doctorate by the Maulana Azad National Urdu University on December 26 for promoting Urdu Language and Culture?
B.Shah Rukh Khan
- Name the pioneering astronaut, famous for the theory of dark matter, who died on December 25 at the age of 88.
B.John N Bahcall
- China on December 23 successfully tested its Fifth Generation twin-engine radar-evading stealth fighter. Name the massive fighter jet.
- The office of Sagarmala Development Company was recently inaugurated by the Ministry of Shipping in which of the given place?
- The Bank of Maharashtra has adopted which village to transform it into cashless village?
- Name the universe’s biggest super-clusters of galaxies discovered by the Astronomers near the Milky Way.
- Name the cricketer who scored the record breaking score of 359 not out, the highest unbeaten score by an opening batsman, in the First-Class Cricket.
- Post demonitization, which state organized the country’s first Digi Dhan Mela as a part of the programme to spread digital literacy and promote cashless economy?
- Who has been named as the Captain of Cricket Australia’s ODI team of the year 2016?
D.AB de Villiers
- Name the Sri Lankan politician who had served as the Prime Minister twice and died on December 27 at the age of 83.
- Which state government has recently introduced the ‘Biotechnology Policy-2016‘ to establish itself as a preferred destination for manufacturing of biotechnology products?
- The three-phase campaign Nagar Uday Abhiyan has been launched by which Indian State to focus on welfare of the people and development of urban localities?
- Who has been named for the 26th Bihari Puraskar 2016 by the K K Birla Foundation?
C.Dr. Bhagwati Lal Vyas
D.Arjun Deo Charan
- Indian Army has signed an agreement with institution to set up a research and development (R&D) cell to deal with the problems and possible solutions for the Indian Army.
A.Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
D.Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
- Who has been appointed as brand ambassador for Tata Motor’s commercial vehicle (CV) business unit on December 27?
- Which Board has given its final clearance for the Ken-Betwa inter-linking of rivers (ILR) project to meet the water needs of Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh?
A.Intellectual property Appellate Board (IPAB)
B.National Tiger Conservation Authority
C.National Board for Wildlife (NBWL)
D.National Institute of Animal Welfare