Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- How much amount has been funded by the Centre through NABARD for the multipurpose Polavaram irrigation project in Andhra Pradesh on December 26, 2016?
A.Rs 1,972 crore
B.Rs 1,782 crore
C.Rs 1,892 crore
D.Rs 1,982 crore
- Which state government on December 25 launched a health insurance scheme ‘Atal-Amrit Abhiyan’ to provide insurance coverage against several critical illnesses?
- The centre has lowered the registration fees to Rs 100 from Rs 15,000 for Hindus and other minority community people from three neighboring countries to get registered as Indian citizens. Which three countries have been granted the relief?
A.Pakistan, Nepal, and Bangladesh
B.Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh
C.Bhutan, Myanmar, and Bangladesh
D.Pakistan, Bhutan, and Bangladesh
- Name the malaria control programme launched by the State Government of Odisha to control malaria in inaccessible areas.
A.Durgama Anchalare Malaria Nirakaran (DAMAN)
B.National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme (NVBDC)
C.National Malaria Control Programme (NMCP)
D.National Malaria Eradication Programme (NMEP)
- The State Government of Odisha on December 24 has named Rs. 7,600 crore Mega Lift Irrigation Scheme after which freedom fighter as a mark of respect?
- Which country has on December 25, 2016, passed an environmental tax law on enterprises and other public institutions to curb pollution level in the country?
- Name the famous English pop-star known for his music duo Wham who died on December 25, 2016, at the age of 53.
- Which Indian Tennis Player clinched ITF Hong Kong F4 Futures title on 25 December 2016 defeating Shintaro Imai of Japan?
- Who has been appointed as the new director of Vatican Museums by Pope Francis?
C.Dr Barbara Jatta
- Which famous personality has been ranked at the top most position in the 2016 Forbes India Celebrity 100 list?
- Name the Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) which was successfully test-fired by India on December 26, from Dr Abdul Kalam island off the coast of Odisha.
- India’s TeamIndus has decided to share its spacecraft with which country to carry its rovers to travel to the moon for the Gogle Lunar XPRIZE?
- Which of the following dance has been listed in the Guinness World Records for being performed in unison by 6,117 dancers belonging to different countries?
- Which Regional Rural Bank has launched a scheme Bank Sakhi for appointing women business correspondents to ensure greater participation in financial inclusion in the state?
A.Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
B.Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
C.Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
D.Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
- Which country’s plane Tu-154, on December 25, crashed on its way to Syria in the Black Sea with 92 people onboard?
- Which Rajya Sabha member resigned from the Upper House on December 26 citing health reasons?
- Which among the following sports has been derecognized as a sport by the center due to its wide dimensions, making it difficult to conduct competitions?