AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 8 September 2021 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Remaining questions are available in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Crack Current Affairs 2021 – Click Here to Download the APP
- Identify the correct point(s) that are correctly related to the “Shikshak Parv 2021”, addressed by PM Narendra Modi.
A) Education Ministry launched Indian Sign Language Dictionary & Vidyanjali 2.0 were launched for persons with hearing impairments & school development respectively.
B) NISHTHA 3.0 (National Initiative for School Heads’ and Teachers’ Holistic Advancement) was initiated for NIPUN Bharat (ECCE to Class V).
C) National Digital Architecture i.e. N-DEAR will play a major role in eradicating inequality in education and its modernization.
1) Only A & B
2) Only B & C
3) Only A & C
4) All A, B & C
5) Only A
Answer-4) All A, B & C
i. Indian Sign Language Dictionary & Vidyanjali 2.0 were launched for persons with hearing impairments & school development respectively.
ii. NISHTHA 3.0 (National Initiative for School Heads’ and Teachers’ Holistic Advancement) was initiated for NIPUN Bharat (ECCE to Class V).
iii. National Digital Architecture i.e. N-DEAR will play a major role in eradicating inequality in education and its modernization.
School Quality Assessment and Assurance Framework (SQAAF) was developed to introduce a common scientific framework in education.
The theme of the ‘Shikshak Parv-2021’ is “Quality and Sustainable Schools: Learnings from Schools in India”
- When the ‘Bail Pola festival’ was celebrated (in Sept’ 21) by the farmers to acknowledge the importance of Oxen and Bulls in agriculture?
1) 4th September
2) 5th September
3) 6th September
4) 7th September
5) 8th September
Answer-3) 6th September
‘Bail Pola festival’ or the Festival of cattle, is a thanksgiving festival celebrated by the farmers to recognise the importance of oxen and bulls in agriculture. The Bail Pola is also celebrated as Pola Amavasya.
i. Bail Pola festival 2021 is celebrated on 6th September.
- Name the Indian Naval Ship(s) that conducted the Maritime Warfare exercise – “AUSINDEX 21” with the Royal Australian Navy.
1) INS Shivalik
2) INS Kadmatt
3) INS Vikrant
4) Both A & C
5) Both A & B
Answer-5) Both A & B
Indian Navy and the Royal Australian Navy conducted the 4th Edition of biennial Maritime Warfare exercise – “AUSINDEX 21”. INS Shivalik & Kadmatt, under the Command of Rear Admiral Tarun Sobti, participated in the Naval exercise.
- Which bank recently (in Sept’ 21) partnered with OneCard to launch a mobile-based credit card – ‘Mobile First’?
1) HSBC Bank India
3) SBM Bank India
4) Deutsche Bank India
5) DBS Bank
Answer-3) SBM Bank India
SBM Bank-India (State Bank of Mauritius) partnered with OneCard to launch a mobile-based credit card namely ‘mobile-first’ which will be offered through an app. This credit card will be powered by a slick, smart OneCard app.
SBM Bank (India):
MD & CEO– Sidharth Rath
Headquarter– Mumbai, Maharashtra
- India’s GDP is expected to grow by _________in FY22 as per the report named ‘Global Macro Outlook 2021-22’ released by Moody; while ________ projected India’ growth 10.5% for FY22.
1) 7.2%; Morgan Stanley
2) 8.8%; Fitch Ratings
3) 8.8%; Morgan Stanley
4) 9.6%; Fitch Ratings
5) 9.6%; Morgan Stanley
Answer-5) 9.6%; Morgan Stanley
The rating agency Moody in its August update to ‘Global Macro Outlook 2021-22’ projected India’s growth for calendar year 2021 at 9.6% and 7% for 2022. G-20 collectively grew by 6.2% as a whole in 2021.
i. Morgan Stanley maintained its estimate of India GDP growth at 10.5% for FY22.
- Name the Airport that won National Energy Leader 2021 & Excellent Energy Efficient Unit 2021 at the 22nd National Award Ceremony for ‘Excellence in Energy Management”.
1) Mumbai International Airport
2) Cochin International Airport
3) Delhi International Airport
4) Noida International Airport
5) Kempegowda International Airport
Answer-3) Delhi International Airport
Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL) led by GMR Group won 2 Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) National Energy Leader 2021 & Excellent Energy Efficient Unit 2021 at the 22nd National Award Ceremony for ‘Excellence in Energy Management” organised by CII Green Business Centre.
- In the 2020 Tokyo Paralympics, Indian table tennis player __________ created history, becoming the first Indian para-paddler to win a silver medal & Mariyappan Thangavelu won__________medal in the high jump event.
1) Bhavinaben Patel; Silver
2) Bhavinaben Patel; Gold
3) Devendra Jhajharial; Silver
4) Devendra Jhajharia; Gold
5) Bhavinaben Patel; Bronze
Answer-1) Bhavinaben Patel; Silver
Indian table tennis player Bhavinaben Patel created history, becoming the first Indian para-paddler to win a silver medal & Mariyappan Thangavelu won Silver medal in the high jump event.
- What is the theme of 2021’s International Day of Clean Air for Blue Skies that is annually observed across the globe by the UN on 7th September?
1) Clean Air for All
2) Reimagine, Recreate & Restore
3) Ecosystem Restoration
4) Healthy Air, Healthy Planet
5) One Sky, One Future
Answer-4) Healthy Air, Healthy Planet
UN’s International Day of Clean Air for Blue Skies is annually observed across the globe on 7th September. The theme of the International Day of Clean Air for Blue Skies 2021 is “Healthy Air, Healthy Planet”.
i. “European and Central Asian Actions on Air Quality” by UNEP was launched ahead of the International Day of clear air for blue skies.
- Which state recently (in Sept’ 21) launched ‘Vatan Prem Yojana’ that encourages NRIs to fund development projects in their native villages?
Gujarat initiated ‘Vatan Prem Yojana’ which encourages non-resident Indians (NRIs) from Gujarat or people living anywhere in India with Gujarati origins (Non-Resident Gujarat People) to fund development projects in their native villages.
i. Gujarat will develop public welfare projects worth Rs 1000 crore by December 2022.
- In 2020 Tokyo Paralympics, India won a total of _______ medals making its position to 24th in the overall medal tally.
India won a total of 19 medals (5 G, 8 S & 6 B) & was ranked 24th in the overall medal tally.
i. President of Paralympic Committee of India is Deepa Malik