AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 7 July 2021 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Our Current Affairs July 2021 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Current Affairs Quiz.
We are Hiring – Subject Matter Expert | CA Video Creator | Content Developers(Pondicherry)
Top 10 Questions Based on Current Affairs 7 July 2021
Remaining questions are available in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Crack Current Affairs 2021 – Click Here to Download the APP
- Identify the points that are correctly related to the Education Ministry’s ‘National Initiative for Proficiency in Reading with Understanding and Numeracy (NIPUN Bharat)’ Mission
A) NIPUN Bharat aims to ensure that all children in the age group of 3-9 or by the end of Grade 3, attain foundational literacy and numeracy
B) The Foundational Literacy and Numeracy levels targets were developed by CBSE, and NIPUN Bharat plans to attain the target by 2030
C) The mission was launched under ‘Samagra Shiksha’ scheme and uses a 5-tier implementation mechanism: National-State-District-Block-School level
1) Only A
2) Only B & C
3) All A, B & C
4) Only A & C
5) Only CAnswer-4) Only A & C
Union Minister for Education, Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ virtually launched ‘National Initiative for Proficiency in Reading with Understanding and Numeracy (NIPUN Bharat)’ Mission & its Guidelines.
i.It aims to ensure that every child in India attains foundational literacy and numeracy by the end of Grade 3, by 2026-27.
ii.Purpose – To cover the learning needs of children in the age group of 3-9 years.
iii.The mission was launched under ‘Samagra Shiksha’ scheme & will be implemented by the Department of School Education and Literacy
iv.It will be implemented by setting up a 5-tier mechanism at the National-State-District-Block-School level in all states & UTs.
v.NIPUN targets to attain Foundational Literacy and Numeracy levels that are developed by NCERT, International research and ORF studies based on children learning outcomes
- The 52nd edition of International Film Festival of India (IFFI) will be held in _______ from 20th to 28th November, 2021 and a new award, “________________ Lifetime Achievement Award for Excellence in Cinema” will be instituted annually from 2021
1) New Delhi; Mrinal Sen
2) Goa; Satyajit Ray
3) Mumbai; Satyajit Ray
4) Goa; Mrinal Sen
5) New Delhi; Satyajit RayAnswer-2) Goa; Satyajit Ray
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (I&B) announced the dates for 52nd edition of the International Film Festival of India (IFFI), which will be held in Goa in Hybrid format from 20th to 28th November, 2021
i.Marking the 100th Birth anniversary of India’s legendary filmmaker “Satyajit Ray”, A new award – “Satyajit Ray Lifetime Achievement Award for Excellence in Cinema” will be instituted annually starting from 2021
- In July 2021, Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change approved Ramgarh Vishdhari Sanctuary of _____________ as the _____ Tiger Reserve of India
1) West Bengal; 49th
2) Uttarakhand; 51st
3) Uttarakhand; 52nd
4) Rajasthan; 52nd
5) Rajasthan; 49thAnswer-4) Rajasthan; 52nd
Ramgarh Vishdhari Sanctuary in Bundi, Rajasthan has been sanctioned as the 4th Tiger Reserve of Rajasthan and 52nd Tiger Reserve of India by the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MoEFCC).
i.Ramgarh Vishdhari Wildlife Sanctuary was established in 1982.
ii.Project Tiger was launched in 1973 with 9 tiger reserves in India
- Name the Ministry that (in July’21) signed a “Joint Communication” with Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) for effective implementation of the rights of forest dwellers:
1) Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region
2) Ministry of Rural Development
3) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
4) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
5) Ministry of Law and JusticeAnswer-3) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
The Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA) and Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) signed an ‘Joint Communication’ in New Delhi to give more powers to the Tribal communities in managing the forest resources.
i.The plan for effective implementation of the Schedule Tribes and Other Traditional Forest Dwellers (Recognition of Forest Rights) Act, 2006.
- Which bank launched ‘Salaam Dil Sey’ portal that facilitates the General Public to send a dedicated Thanks message to Doctors?
1) ICICI Bank
3) Canara Bank
4) Axis Bank
5) HDFC BankAnswer-5) HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank launched ‘Salaam Dil Sey’ initiative. In this regard, a web portal has been created by bank www.salaamdilsey.com where the general public can log in and share their thank you message for doctors. These can be shared via email, social media, and WhatsApp.
- Which company became the 1st to partner with Google Pay for digital lending to Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)?
1) Bajaj Finserv
3) Fullerton India
4) Tata Capital
5) India InfolineAnswer-2) FlexiLoans
FlexiLoans, a Micro Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) focused digital lending platform, collaborated with Google Pay, to offer digital and feasible loans to Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
i.FlexiLoans is the 1st lender to go live on the Google Pay platform.
- Which Indian Airport was inducted (in July’21) into the Airports Council International’s (ACI) Roll of Excellence for the year 2020?
1) Chennai International Airport
2) Indira Gandhi International Airport
3) Kempegowda International Airport
4) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
5) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International AirportAnswer-3) Kempegowda International Airport
Bengaluru’s Kempegowda International Airport has been inducted into the Airports Council International (ACI) Director General(DG)’s Roll of Excellence for the year 2020.
i.It is the 6th Airport in the World to be award for 2020 & the 2nd in India
Note – Cochin International Airport was awarded the ACI Roll of Excellence in June 2021
- In July 2021, President of India appointed ________________ as the Governor of Karnataka under his Constitutional powers vested in _____________.
1) Mangubhai Chhaganbhai Patel; Article 155
2) Thaawar Chand Gehlot; Article 55
3) Mangubhai Chhaganbhai Patel; Article 55
4) Mangubhai Chhaganbhai Patel; Article 62
5) Thaawar Chand Gehlot; Article 155Answer-5) Thaawar Chand Gehlot; Article 155
Thaawar Chand Gehlot who is currently serving as Union Minister for Social Justice & Empowerment has been appointed as the 19th Governor of Karnataka. He is a Rajya Sabha MP from Madhya Pradesh.
Article 155 of the Indian Constitution states that the Governor of a State shall be appointed by the President by warrant under his hand and seal.
- Who was appointed (in July’21) as the Brand Ambassador of ‘Khadi Prakritk Paint’ – India’s only paint made of Cow Dung?
1) Nitin Gadkari
2) Narendra Modi
3) Yogi Adityanath
4) Amit Shah
5) B. S. YediyurappaAnswer-1) Nitin Gadkari
Nitin Gadkari, Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways & MSME (Micro Small & Medium Enterprises) announced himself as the Brand Ambassador of ‘Khadi Prakritk Paint’ to promote the paint across the country and encourage the young entrepreneurs to manufacture it.
i.Khadi Prakritk Paint is India’s 1st and only paint made from cow dung
- Name the company that partnered with ‘StaTwig’ to implement the global vaccine tracker platform “VaccineLedger”:
4) Tech Mahindra
5) WiproAnswer-4) Tech Mahindra
In July 2021, Tech Mahindra partnered with StaTwig – a digital supply chain provider to implement “VaccineLedger”, a global vaccine tracker platform. VaccineLedger is set to collaborate with countries across the world to facilitate transparency in the Vaccine supply chain and predict failure of cold storage facilities, thereby eliminating wastage of life saving drugs.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification