AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 6 July 2021 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Remaining questions are available in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Crack Current Affairs 2021 – Click Here to Download the APP
- Identified the organisation that the “Financial Literacy Textbook for Class 6” students of CBSE, to make children aware of Money market:
1) Indian Banks’ Association
2) Securities & Exchange Board of India
3) National Informatics Centre
4) National Payments Corporation of India
5) Reserve Bank of India
Answer-4) National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) developed the “Financial Literacy Textbook for Class 6” students of CBSE, to make children’s aware of basic financial concepts.
Established – 1962
Chairperson – Manoj Ahuja
Headquarters – New Delhi
Incorporated in 2008
MD & CEO – Dilip Asbe
Headquarter – Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Where is India planning (as of July’21) to construct its 2nd largest & the World’s 3rd largest Cricket Stadium?
1) Ahmedabad, Gujarat
2) Nagpur, Maharashtra
3) Jaipur, Rajasthan
4) Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh
5) Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Answer-3) Jaipur, Rajasthan
India’s 2nd Largest Cricket Stadium & World’s 3rd Largest Cricket Stadium is set to be constructed in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
The world’s largest Cricket Stadium is Narendra Modi Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- In July, _______________ represented India in the 2nd India-Ghana Foreign Office Consultations (FOC) 2021 that was held at ___________, where both countries enter into a Nuclear energy capacity building partnership
1) S. Jaishankar; Accra
2) Rahul Chhabra; Accra
3) V. Muraleedharan; New Delhi
4) S. Jaishankar; New Delhil
5) Rahul Chhabra; New Delhi
Answer-2) Rahul Chhabra; Accra
The 2nd India-Ghana Foreign Office Consultations (FOC) 2021 were held at Accra, Capital of Ghana. Rahul Chhabra, Secretary (Economic Relations) represented India.
i.India’s Global Centre for Nuclear Energy Partnership (GCNEP) and Ghana Atomic Energy Commission (GAEC) signed an MoU towards capacity building.
President – Akufo-Addo
Capital – Accra
Currency – Ghanaian cedi (GHS)
- Which fintech company partnered with Aditya Birla Finance to launch a micro-lending scheme called “Postpaid Mini”?
2) Google Pay
Paytm, in partnership with Aditya Birla Finance Ltd., launched a small-ticket instant loans service named ‘Postpaid Mini’. It was as an extension of its ‘Buy Now-Pay Later’ service, to support new-to-credit customers.
i.Loans ranging from Rs 250 – Rs 1,000 along with Paytm Postpaid’s instant credit of up to Rs 60,000 are provided.
ii.Paytm Postpaid provides a 30 days – repayment period for the loans at 0% interest
Headquarters – Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Founder & CEO – Vijay Shekhar Sharma
- NTPC partnered with __________ to boost offshore wind energy in India, as a part of its target of generating _________ by 2032
1) ONGC; 10 GW
2) IOCL; 32 GW
3) GAIL; 10 GW
4) IOCL; 10 GW
5) ONGC; 32 GW
Answer-5) ONGC; 32 GW
NTPC and Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), have planned to boost the development of offshore wind energy in India.
i.ONGC aims to add 10GW of renewable power by 2040 and NTPC intends to reach 32 GW by 2032.
Establishment – 1975
Headquarters – New Delhi
CMD – Gurdeep Singh
Establishment – 1955
Headquarters – New Delhi
CMD – Subhash Kumar
- Name the organisation that partnered with Flipkart to launch a contactless ‘Scan and Pay’ feature for Flipkart’s Cash-on-delivery orders:
PhonePe, partnered with Flipkart, to launch a contactless ‘Scan and Pay’ feature to digitise Flipkart’s pay-on-delivery (cash-on-delivery) orders payment.
Note – PhonePe was acquired by Flipkart acquires in 2016
Establishment – 2007
Headquarters – Bengaluru, Karnataka
CEO – Kalyan Krishnamurthy
- Which institution annually presents the National ICT Awards for School Teachers?
1) Central Institute of Educational Technology
2) Delhi Public School Society
3) Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
4) National Institute of Open Schooling
5) Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination
Answer-1) Central Institute of Educational Technology
The Central Institute of Educational Technology(CIET), a constituent unit of the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has announced the recipients of the National ICT Awards for School Teachers 2018 & 2019.
ii.6 teachers, each from Maharashtra & Tamil Nadu were selected for the National ICT Awards for 2018 and 2019.
- Who was awarded the Kuvempu Rashtriya Puraskar for 2020?
1) Rajendra Kishore Panda
2) Gurbhachan Singh Bhullar
3) Jayanta Mahapatra
4) Arvind Krishna Mehrotra
5) Ajeet Cour
Answer-1) Rajendra Kishore Panda
A poet and novelist from Odisha, Dr. Rajendra Kishore Panda (77), has been named for the Kuvempu Rashtriya Puraskar for 2020.
- Name the Aviation company that was awarded as the ‘2021 Airline of the Year’ by Air Transport World (ATW):
1) Air India
2) American Airlines
3) Singapore Airlines
4) Qatar Airways
5) Korean Air
Answer-5) Korean Air
Korean Air (of South Korea) has been selected as the ‘2021 Airline of the Year’ by Air Transport World (ATW), it is also called the ‘Oscar in the Aviation Industry’. It was awarded the Oscar for managing the situation under COVID-19 effectively.
- Who was appointed (in July’21) as the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand?
1) Tirath Singh Rawat
2) Satpal Maharaj
3) Himanta Biswa Sarma
4) Pushkar Singh Dhami
5) Jai Ram Thakur
Answer-4) Pushkar Singh Dhami
Pushkar Singh Dhami, 45, sworn in as the 11th Chief Minister (CM) of Uttarakhand along with 11-member cabinet ministers, by replacing Tirath Singh Rawat. He is the youngest CM of the state.