AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 4 September 2021 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Remaining questions are available in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Crack Current Affairs 2021 – Click Here to Download the APP
- Name the country that signed a project agreement with India’s Ministry of Defence for co-development of Air-Launched Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (ALUAV).
2) United States
Answer-2) United States
India’s Ministry of Defence signed a Project Agreement with the US Department of Defence for co-development of Air-Launched Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (ALUAV), under the Joint Working Group Air Systems in the Defence Technology and Trade Initiative.
- Who was appointed as the Chairman of the 11-member committee that reviews the ‘Guidelines of Journalist Welfare Scheme’?
1) Rasmi Ranjan Das
2) Nasir Kamal
3) Ashok Kumar Tandon
4) Maneesha S Inamdar
5) D K Mohanty
Answer-3) Ashok Kumar Tandon
The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting constituted a 11-member committee to review the existing guidelines of the Journalist Welfare Scheme (JWS).
i. The Member of Prasar Bharati Board, Ashok Kumar Tandon, was named as its chairperson.
- As per the “2021’s Global Dairy Top 20 Report” released by Robobank, _________became the World’s number one dairy company in terms of market capital while India’s AMUL was placed at the________ position.
1) Lactalis; 18th
2) Lactalis; 16th
3) Nestle; 18th
4) Nestle; 16th
5) Dairy Farmers of America; 18th
Answer-1) Lactalis; 18th
As per the “2021’s Global Dairy Top 20 Report ” released by Robobank, ‘Lactalis’ became the World’s number one dairy company in terms of market capital while India’s AMUL was placed at the 18th position.
i. India is the World’s largest Milk producing country & New Zealand is the World’s largest Milk exporter.
- Which of the following countries joined as 1st batch New Members of BRICS’s New Development Bank (in Sept’ 21)?
1) Uruguay, Norway and Bangladesh
2) Nepal, UAE and Bangladesh
3) Uruguay, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh
4) Uruguay, UAE and Pakistan
5) Uruguay, UAE and Bangladesh
Answer-5) Uruguay, UAE and Bangladesh
The New Development Bank which was set up by the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) admitted that Uruguay, United Arab Emirates(UAE) and Bangladesh joined as the 1st batch of new members of NDB.
About New Development Bank (NDB):
President- Marcos Prado Troyjo
- Identify the point(s) that are correctly related to the Account Aggregator Network.
A) Account Aggregators (AAs) are the new class of non-banking financial companies approved by RBI to facilitate consented sharing of financial information in real-time.
B) iSPIRT Foundation virtually launched the industry-wide ‘AA ecosystem Go-Live’ & announced the joining of 8 major banks including SBI & HDFC banks in the Account Aggregator Network.
C) Every company seeking registration with the RBI as NBFC – AA should have a net owned fund of not less than Rs 2 crore or such higher amount.
1) Only A & B
2) Only B & C
3) Only A & C
4) All A, B & C
5) Only C
Answer-4) All A, B & C
i. Account Aggregators (AAs) are the new class of non-banking financial companies approved by RBI to facilitate consented share of financial information in real-time.
ii. iSPIRT Foundation virtually launched the industry-wide ‘AA ecosystem Go-Live’ & announced 8 Major Banks including SBI & HDFC Bank joined the Account Aggregator Network.
iii. Every company seeking registration with the RBI as NBFC – AA should have a net owned fund of not less than Rs 2 crore or such higher amount.
- Name the financial services company that launched (in Sept’ 21) India’s 1st interactive geospatial website named ‘Pulse’ to offer digital payment services.
PhonePe, the Payments and financial services company, launched India’s 1st interactive geospatial website named ‘Pulse’ to provide data and insights about the evolution of Digital Payments of India.
i. PhonePe has also launched the ‘Pulse Report’ which provides a thorough study on the evolution of digital payments over the past 5 years.
- Which bank became the first to list Additional Tier-I bonds on the Gujarat International Finance Tec-City – International Financial Services Centre?
1) State Bank of India
2) Indian Bank
3) HDFC Bank
4) Punjab National Bank
5) Bank of India
Answer-3) HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank became the 1st Indian lender to list Additional Tier-I (AI-1) bonds ($1 billion) on the Gujarat International Finance Tec-City – International Financial Services Centre (GIFT-IFSC).
i. India INX, the Bombay Stock Exchange’s international arm, is India’s 1st International Exchange set up at the GIFT IFSC.
- Which Insurance Company (in Sept’ 21) acquired 100% share capital of Exide Life Insurance for Rs 6687 crore?
1) HDFC Life Insurance
2) Bharti AXA Life Insurance
3) Max Life Insurance
4) Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance
5) SBI Life Insurance
Answer- 1) HDFC Life Insurance
HDFC Life Insurance Company acquired 100% share capital of Exide Life Insurance Company for a total cash consideration of Rs 6687 crore. This is the biggest insurance deal in India.
About HDFC Life Insurance Company (HDFC Life):
MD & CEO- Vibha Padalkar
Headquarters- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Name the state that recently (in Sept’ 21) launched an electronic Inner Line Permit (e-ILP) platform for monitoring entry, exit & tracking of visitors.
3) West Bengal
CM of Manipur, Nongthombam Biren Singh, launched an electronic Inner Line permit (e-ILP) platform at Imphal, Jiribam and Mao. It will monitor the entry, exit and tracking of visitors to the state under the Manipur Inner Line Permit Rules, 2019.
- Match the following Apps & Web Portals with their respective Ministries.
i. Mpeda a. Ministry of Road Transport & Highways
ii. e-Nam b. Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers
iii. mParivahan c. Ministry of Education
iv. ePathshala d. Ministry of Commerce & Industry
1) i-d, ii-b, iii-a, iv-c
2) i-d, ii-c, iii-a, iv-b
3) i-d, ii-b, iii-c, iv-a
4) i-a, ii-d, iii-c, iv-b
5) i-a, ii-c, iii-d, iv-b
Answer-1) i-d, ii-b, iii-a, iv-c
Apps & Web Portals Ministries Mpeda Ministry of Commerce & Industry eNAM Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers mParivahan Ministry of Road Transport & Highways ePathshala Ministry of Education