AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 30 November 2021 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
- Which City will become India’s 1st city to start ropeway service in Public Transport to ease the traffic congestion?
1) Amritsar, Punjab
2) Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
3) Jodhpur, Rajasthan
4) Gaya, Bihar
5) Dhanbad, JharkhandAnswer-2) Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Varanasi, a city in Uttar Pradesh (UP) is set to become the first Indian city to start ropeway service as a mode of public transport in order to ease the traffic congestion. The proposed ropeway will be constructed between Cantt Railway Station (Varanasi Junction) to Church Square (Godauliya) covering an aerial distance of 3.45km.
• India will be the third country in the world after Bolivia and Mexico to use a ropeway for public transport.
- In which state the Indian Railway constructed the World’s Tallest pier bridge with a height of 141 metres?
4) Arunachal Pradesh
5) MizoramAnswer-3) Manipur
Indian Railways is constructing the world’s tallest railway bridge pier across river Ijai near Noney Valley in the state of Manipur with a height of 141 metres. The project is a part of the 111 km long Jiribam-Imphal railway project.
• The bridge will surpass the record of 139 meters high Mala – Rijeka viaduct on the Belgrade–Bar railway, in Montenegro, Europe.
- In November 2021, The “1st Colombo Security Conclave (CSC) Focused Operation” was conducted between India, Sri Lanka & __________ to enhance Maritime Security in the Indian Ocean Region.
5) UAEAnswer-1) Maldives
The 1st ‘Colombo Security Conclave (CSC) Focused Operation’ was conducted between the trilateral Maritime Security Agencies viz. Indian Navy (IN), Maldives National Defence Force (MNDF) and Sri Lanka Navy (SLN).
• It saw the participation of ships and aircraft belonging to these forces, in their Exclusive Economic Zones (EEZ) in the Southern Arabian Sea.
- Which Bank signed a Co-lending agreement with Capri Global Capital Limited (in Nov’21) to provide a loan for MSME?
1) Axis Bank
2) IndusInd Bank
3) State Bank of India
4) ICICI Bank
5) IDBI BankAnswer-3) State Bank of India
Capri Global Capital Limited (CGCL), a leading Non-Banking Financial Corporation (NBFC) signed a MoU with the State Bank of India (SBI) to boost MSME lending.
• They enhance the financial solutions to MSMEs by offering secured loans between Rs 10 lakh to Rs 100 lakh.
- Which Ministry Organised the “33rd Hunar Haat” at New Delhi?
1) Ministry of Labour and Employment
2) Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
3) Ministry of Minority Affairs
4) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
5) Ministry of Tribal AffairsAnswer-3) Ministry of Minority Affairs
The 33rd Hunar Haat was organised by the Ministry of Minority Affairs under USTTAD scheme in New Delhi.
• It received the Silver Medal -‘India International Trade Fair (IITF), 2021’ for strengthening commitment to “Vocal for Local”.
• Hunar Haat is an exhibition of handicrafts and traditional products made by artisans from the minority communities.
- Who was appointed as the Chairman of the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) in November 2021?
1) Najib Shah
2) Vivek Johri
3) Vanaja N. Sarana
4) S.K. Goel
5) M Ajit KumarAnswer-2) Vivek Johri
Vivek Johri was appointed as the Chairman of the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) & the appointment was announced by the Appointments Committee of the cabinet. Vivek Johri appointed as chairman of CBIC by succeeding M Ajit Kumar.
- In November 2021, RBI gave approval to Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) for increasing its stake in ____________ by up to 9.99%.
1) Axis Bank
2) Kotak Mahindra Bank
3) IndusInd Bank
4) ICICI Bank
5) Federal BankAnswer-2) Kotak Mahindra Bank
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) granted its approval to the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) to increase its holding in Kotak Mahindra Bank up to 9.99% & the approval is valid for a period of 1 year.
• As of September 2021, LIC holds a 4.96% stake in Kotak Mahindra Bank. LIC is the 5th largest shareholder in Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Who won the Men’s Singles Title in the 1st edition of ATP’s Bahrain Ministry Of Interior Tennis Challenger 2021 that was held in Manama?
1) Michail Pervolarakis
2) Maximilian Neuchrist
3) Evgeny Karlovskiy
4) Dominic Thiem
5) Ramkumar RamanathanAnswer-5) Ramkumar Ramanathan
Ramkumar Ramanathan, Indian tennis player won Men’s singles title at the first edition of association of tennis professionals (ATP)’s bahrain ministry of interior tennis challenger 2021 held in manama, bahrain.
• He defeated Evgeny Karlovskiy from Russia.
- The National Cadet Corps celebrated its 73rd NCC Raising Day across India on ______ 2021.
1) 27th November
2) 28th November
3) 26th November
4) 29th November
5) 30th NovemberAnswer-2) 28th November
NCC Raising Day is celebrated across India on the 4th Sunday of November by National Cadet Corps (NCC). The day is celebrated across India by the NCC cadets with marches, blood donation camps and social development programmes.
• The 28th November 2021 marks the observance of the 73rd NCC Raising Day.
- Which Ministry launched a Project to revive “Namda Craft” in Kashmir to provide training programs at 6 districts of Kashmir for benefiting Namda Artisans?
1) Ministry of Women and Child Development
2) Ministry of Rural Development
3) Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
4) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
5) Ministry of Social Justice and EmpowermentAnswer- 3) Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
Rajeev Chandrasekhar, Minister of State (MoS), Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE), launched a pilot project to Revive Namda Craft under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) 3.0.
i. It will benefit 2,250 people of 30 Namda Clusters from 6 districts of Kashmir (Srinagar, Baramulla, Ganderbal, Bandipora, Budgam and Anantnag).
ii. Namda Craft- It is a rug made of sheep wool through a felting technique instead of a normal weaving process.