AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 29 September 2021 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Remaining questions are available in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Crack Current Affairs 2021 – Click Here to Download the APP
- Who was appointed (in Sep ’21) as the head of the newly set-up ‘Task Force’ to enhance sustainable finance architecture of India?
1) Arvind Panagariya
2) Tarun Bajaj
3) Ajay Bhushan Pandey
4) Urjit Patel
5) Ajay SethAnswer-5) Ajay Seth
The government of India has set up a task force under Ajay Seth, Secretary of the Department of Economic Affairs(DEA), Ministry of Finance, to strengthen the road map to enhance the sustainable finance architecture of India.
- In September 2021, the GST Council appointed _________ as the head of the Group of Ministers(GoM) to review the current tax slabs, and other GoM headed by ________ for reviewing options to minimize tax evasion.
1) Basavaraj Bommai; Manish Sisodia
2) Pinarayi Vijayan; Amit Mitra
3) Ajit Pawar; Pinarayi Vijayan
4) Ajit Pawar; Dushyant Chautala
5) Basavaraj Bommai; Ajit PawarAnswer-5) Basavaraj Bommai; Ajit Pawar
Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council appointed CM of Karnataka, Basavaraj Bommaias, as the head of the Group of Ministers(GoM) to review the current tax slabs, and other GoM headed by Ajit Pawar, Deputy CM of Maharashtra, for reviewing options to minimize tax evasion.
- Where did Union Minister Kiren Rijiju inaugurate India’s 1st ‘Sports Arbitration Centre of India’?
4) New Delhi
5) Madhya PradeshAnswer-1) Gujarat
Union Law Minister Kiren Rijiju inaugurated India’s 1st ‘Sports Arbitration Centre of India’ (SACI) in Gujarat. The SACI will serve as an independent body to redress the disputes in the sports sector and expand the country’s sports sector.
- In September 2021, __________ was dissolved by the Government into ________ Defence PSUs that are entirely owned by the Government of India.
1) Hindustan Shipyard Limited; 6
2) Ordnance Factory Board; 6
3) Hindustan Shipyard Limited; 7
4) Ordnance Factory Board; 7
5) Bharat Dynamics; 6Answer-4) Ordnance Factory Board; 7
Ordnance Factory Board was dissolved by the Government into 7 Defence Public Sector Units (DPSUs) to corporatize the production in the Defence sector.
About Ordnance Factory Board (OFB);
Headquarters – Ayudh Bhawan, Kolkata
Chairman – C S Vishwakarma, IOFS
- In September 2021, DRDO successfully flight-tested a new version of Akash Missile namely _______, a medium-range mobile_________ missile system that is equipped with an indigenous active Radio Frequency seeker for improved accuracy.
1) Akash-II; Surface-to-Air
2) Akash Prime; Air-to-Air
3) Akash Prime; Surface-to-Air
4) Akash-II; Air-to-Air
5) Akash Arrow-4; Surface-to-AirAnswer-3) Akash Prime; Surface-to-Air
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) successfully flight-tested a new version of Akash Missile namely ‘Akash Prime’, a medium-range mobile Surface-to-Air missile system that is equipped with an indigenous active Radio Frequency seeker for improved accuracy.
Chairman– Dr G. Satheesh Reddy
Headquarter– New Delhi
- Which Country (in Sept’ 21) tested a ‘Raytheon hypersonic weapon’ that can plunder the reaction time of rivals?
5) IndiaAnswer-4) USA
Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) of the United States (USA) successfully tested a Raytheon hypersonic weapon, an air-breathing hypersonic weapon that can plunder the reaction time of rivals and traditional defeat mechanisms for the Air Force.
i. Russia had also tested a Tsirkon(Zircon) hypersonic cruise missile in July 2021.
- Who won 2021’s ‘IBSF 6-Red Snooker World Cup’ that was held in Doha, Qatar?
1) Aditya Mehta
2) Mark Selby
3) Shaun Murphy
4) Babar Masih
5) Pankaj AdvaniAnswer-5) Pankaj Advani
Indian snooker player Pankaj Advani won his 24th world title by winning the International Billiards and Snooker Federation (IBSF) 6-Red Snooker World Cup 2021.
- Who authored the memoir titled ‘My Life in Full: Work, Family and Our Future’?
1) Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
2) Indra Nooyi
3) Mary Barra
4) Jane Fraser
5) Suneeta ReddyAnswer-2) Indra Nooyi
Indra Nooyi, former Chairman and CEO of PepsiCo Inc, penned her memoir titled ‘My Life in Full: Work, Family and Our Future’.
- __________ was the theme of 2021’s ‘World Rabies Day’ that is annually observed across the globe on ___________.
1) Rabies: Facts, not Fear; 28th September
2) Rabies: Facts, not Fear; 27th September
3) Rabies: Share the message. Save a life; 28th September
4) End Rabies: Collaborate, Vaccinate; 27th September
5) End Rabies: Collaborate, Vaccinate; 28th SeptemberAnswer-1) Rabies: Facts, not Fear; 28th September
“Rabies: Facts, not Fear” was the theme of 2021’s ‘World Rabies Day’ that is annually observed across the globe on 28th September. The day also marks the death anniversary of Louis Pasteur, the French biologist, microbiologist and chemist, who developed the first rabies vaccine.
- In September 2021, the national food regulator, FSSAI cited a Pan-India survey result that India will become industrial trans-fat free by 2022. What is the permissible Trans-fat level set by FSSAI for the year 2021?
5) 6.5%Answer-2) 3%
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) released guidelines to reduce the permissible level of Trans-Fatty Acids (TFA) in oils and fats to 3% for 2021.