AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 28 April 2022 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2022 updates.
Our Current Affairs March 2022 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Current Affairs Quiz.
- Which city will get India’s 1st vacuum-based sewer system?
1) Agra, Uttar Pradesh
2) Ahmedabad, Gujarat
3) Pune, Maharashtra
4) Jaipur, Rajasthan
5) Gaya, BiharAnswer-1) Agra, Uttar Pradesh
The city of Agra in Uttar Pradesh has become the first in India to adopt vacuum-based sewers. These vacuum sewers will be placed in public areas and the vacuum sewer is expected to be deployed in Kochi Municipal Corporation in Kerala after a successful trial in Agra.
i. Agra Smart City Ltd. has connected roughly 240 houses in the low-lying area near the Taj Mahal to a vacuum-based sewer system for Rs. 5 crores, where traditional sewer systems cannot be utilised.
- Name the India’s first Dairy Community Radio Station (CRS) that was recently (in April’22) launched by Prime Minister (PM) Narendra Modi in Gujarat.
2) Radio Dhimsa
3) Vatsa Gum
4) Kissan Vani Sironj
5) Dudh VaniAnswer-5) Dudh Vani
Prime Minister (PM) Narendra Modi inaugurated India’s first Dairy Community Radio Station (CRS), ‘Dudh Vani’, dedicated to animal husbandry, during his three-day visit to Gujarat from April 18–20, 2022.
i. The Banas Dairy Community Radio Station (Dudh Vani – 90.4 FM) will connect over 5 lakh dairy farmers across 1,700 villages in Gujarat and it is established by the Banaskantha District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd (Banas Dairy), Palanpur, Guajarat.
- According to the Ministry of Finance, the total enrollment in Atal Pension Yojana (APY) has crossed ________ as of March 2022.
1) 5.01 crore
2) 3.02 crore
3) 2.89 crore
4) 1.46 crore
5) 4.01 croreAnswer-5) 4.01 crore
In accordance with the Ministry of Finance, as on March 2022, the total enrollments under the Central Government’s retirement benefits scheme Atal Pension Yojana (APY) have crossed 4.01 crore out of which more than 99 lakh APY accounts were opened during FY 2021-22.
i. Atal Pension Yojana is the guaranteed pension scheme of Government of India administered by Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA).
- As per the recent (in April 22) data released by the World Steel Association (WSA), India registered a ______ growth in steel production from January to March, 2022.
5) 4.5%Answer-4) 5.9%
As per the data released by World Steel Association (WSA) on April 22, India has produced 31.9 Million Tonnes (MT) of steel from the month of January to March, 2022 with a growth of 5.9 % Where China and Japan’s growth rate went down to 10.5% and 2.9% respectively.
i. India is the only country among top 10 steel producing nations of the world, which has registered growth in steel production in January to March period
- In April 2022, _________ became the first district in the country to have community libraries in all gram panchayats (Village).
1) Jamtara, Jharkhand
2) Vadodara, Gujarat
3) Indore, Madhya Pradesh
4) Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh
5) Howrah, West BengalAnswer- 1) Jamtara, Jharkhand
Jamtara in Jharkhand has become the first district in the country to have community libraries in all gram panchayats. The district has a total population of about eight lakh has a total of 118 gram panchayats under six blocks and each panchayat has a well-equipped library which is open for students from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
i. Derelict buildings were converted into libraries, funds received from Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and under the 14th and 15th Finance Commission.
- Which organisation recently (in April ’22) partnered with FinMapp company to launch a fixed deposit (FD) feature?
1) Bajaj Finance Ltd
2) Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Ltd
3) Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd
4) Aditya Birla Finance Ltd
5) Muthoot Finance LtdAnswer-1) Bajaj Finance Ltd
Fintech firm FinMapp has collaborated with Pune (Maharashtra)-based Bajaj Finance Limited to launch a Fixed Deposit (FD) feature on its application for an improved customer experience.
i. FinMapp offers an interest rate of 7.35% on the FD of app users and Investors can choose from multiple tenures for their FDs viz. 15, 18, 22, 30, 33, and 44 months, or can opt for tenures of one, three, and five years, respectively.
- Name the institute that recently (in April’22) signed an agreement with Larsen & Toubro (L&T) to develop Green Hydrogen Technology.
1) IIT- Ropar
2) IIT- Bombay
3) IIT- Guwahati
4) IIT- Kanpur
5) IIT- MadrasAnswer-2) IIT- Bombay
Larsen & Toubro (L&T) signed a pact with Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, Maharashtra to co-research and develop green hydrogen technology.
i. Under this partnership, L&T will utilize its engineering expertise, product scale-up and commercialization know-how, while IIT Bombay will use its cutting-edge research in hydrogen technologies and world-class technologists to develop indigenous globally-competitive technologies.
- In April 2022, Ashwin Yardi was appointed as the Co-Chair of UNICEF’s YuWaah Board. Ashwin Yardi is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO-India) of which company?
5) AccentureAnswer-2) Capgemini
Ashwin Yardi, Chief Executive Officer(CEO) of Capgemini in India has been Appointed as Co-Chair of UNICEF’s YuWaah Board, Generation Unlimited India, the India chapter of Generation Unlimited, effective immediately.
i. Ashwin Yardi will be a co-chair along with of YuWaah Board along with Yasumasa Kimura, UNICEF India Representative a.i.
- In April 2022, “Bruce de Broize” was appointed as Managing Director(MD) and Chief Executive Officer(CEO) of __________.
1) Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
2) Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
3) Future Generali India Life Insurance
4) HDFC Standard Life Insurance
5) Exide Life InsuranceAnswer- 3) Future Generali India Life Insurance
Generali Asia has appointed Bruce de Broize as Managing Director(MD) and Chief Executive Officer(CEO) of Future Generali India Life Insurance (FGILI) backed by Generali and Future Group. Bruce de Broize takes over from Miranjit Mukherjee who has been serving as the interim CEO of Future Generali India Life Insurance since September 2021.
i. He is currently serving as the Regional Head of Distribution, Asia in Generali.
- What is the theme of World Immunization Week 2022 that was observed across the globe from 24th April to 30th April, 2022?
1) Protected Together: Vaccines Work!
2) Close the immunization gap
3) Vaccines Work for All
4) Long Life for All
5) Vaccines bring us closerAnswer-4) Long Life for All
World Immunization Week is annually observed across the globe in the last week of April, to highlight the collective action needed and to promote the use of vaccines to protect people of all ages against disease. The week is annually organised by the World Health Organisation(WHO).
i. The World Immunization Week 2022 is observed from 24th to 30th April 2022 with the theme of “Long Life for All”.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification