AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 27 July 2021 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Our Current Affairs July 2021 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Current Affairs Quiz.
We are Hiring – Subject Matter Expert | CA Video Creator | Content Developers(Pondicherry)
Top 10 Questions Based on Current Affairs 27 July 2021
Remaining questions are available in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Crack Current Affairs 2021 – Click Here to Download the APP
- In July 2021, UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee (WHC) has instituted India’s Kakatiya Rudreswara Temple as a new UNESCO World Heritage Site.
What are the points that are correctly related to the initiative?
A) Kakatiya Rudreswara Temple, located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha becomes India’s 44th UNESCO World Heritage Site
B) The 21 member WHC was held in hybrid event from Fuzhou, China
C) Tree-lined Paseo del Prado boulevard & Retiro Park, both situated in Madrid, Spain were added to UNESCO’s World Heritage list
1) Only A & B
2) Only B
3) Only A & C
4) Only C
5) Only B & CAnswer-5) Only B & C
During the 44th session of the World Heritage Committee (WHC) of UNESCO, India’s Kakatiya Rudreswara Temple at Warangal, Telangana was inscribed on UNESCO’s World Heritage list. It will be India’s 39th World Heritage Site & the 1st World Heritage Site from Telangana.
i.It was constructed in 1213 AD during the reign of Kakatiya Empire, Ramalingeswara Swamy is the presiding deity of the temple.
ii.The WHC consists of 21 Members and China is the Chair of the 44th WHC which was held as a hybrid event from Fuzhou, China
iii.The tree-lined Paseo del Prado boulevard & the adjoining Retiro Park, both situated in Madrid, Spain were added to UNESCO’s World Heritage list by WHC of UNESCO.
- In July 2021, India’s National Web Portal – Indian Science Technology and Engineering Facilities Map (I-STEM) that was launched in ________ entered into its second phase with an extension till __________
1) 2015; 2025
2) 2016; 2026
3) 2020; 2026
4) 2020; 2025
5) 2016; 2025Answer-3) 2020; 2026
Indian Science Technology and Engineering Facilities Map (I-STEM) entered into its 2nd phase with an extension of 5 years i.e. till 2026.
Initially, the I-STEM was launched in January 2020 by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi to serve as India’s national web portal for sharing Research and development (R&D) facilities.
- In July 2021, UNGA President-elect Abdullah Shahid on his visit to India signed an agreement for implementing High Impact Community Development projects in which country?
5) Saudi ArabiaAnswer-1) Maldives
Abdullah Shahid, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Maldives, who is also The President-Elect of the 76th United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) visited New Delhi from July 22-24, 2021.
i.EAM Jaishankar and Abdulla Shahid signed an agreement on India-funded High Impact Community Development projects in Maldives.
- Indian government started implementing Bhartiya Prakritik Krishi Padhati (BPKP) – a scheme to promote Organic farming. PKVY is a sub-scheme under which scheme?
1) Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana
2) Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
3) Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
4) Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana
5) Micro Irrigation Fund SchemeAnswer-4) Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana
Indian government is implementing Bhartiya Prakritik Krishi Padhati (BPKP) as a sub-scheme of Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) for promoting Organic farming (traditional indigenous practices).
i.Under BPKP, a financial assistance of Rs 12200/hectare for 3 years is being provided for Organic Capacity Building.
- Name the Organisation that (in July’21) received USD 250 million loan from International Finance Corporation (IFC) to provide inexpensive housing loans in India
1) HDFC Ltd
2) Kotak Mahindra Bank
3) LIC Housing Finance Ltd
4) Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services
5) State Bank of IndiaAnswer-1) HDFC Ltd
World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC) has sanctioned USD 250 million to HDFC Ltd to enhance inexpensive housing finance in India under the themes Affordable & Green housing. This is provided in line with India’s target of providing ‘Housing for All’.
- Name the district that recently (in July’21) received ‘Silver SKOCH Award’ under Health category for its ‘Pushti Nirbhor’ – a project on setting Nutri-gardens at houses.
1) Cooch Behar; Assam
2) Cachar, Assam
3) Cooch Behar; West Bengal
4) Cachar; West Bengal
5) Cooch Behar; Uttar PradeshAnswer-2) Cachar, Assam
Cachar district of Assam won the Silver SKOCH Award under Health category at the national level for its ‘Pushti Nirbhor’ project on transforming and developing Nutri gardens at houses in Dinnathpur Bagicha Village, near the India-Bangladesh border in Cachar.
- In July 2021, Chief Minister of __________ B.S. Yediyurappa submitted his resignation to Governor _____________.
1) Karnataka; Tamilisai Soundararajan
2) Telangana; Thawar Chand Gehlot
3) Karnataka; Banwarilal Purohit
4) Telangana; Banwarilal Purohit
5) Karnataka; Thawar Chand GehlotAnswer-5) Karnataka; Thawar Chand Gehlot
B.S. Yediyurappa announced his resignation as Chief Minister (CM) of Karnataka. He had submitted his resignation to Karnataka Governor Thawar Chand Gehlot.
- Annually, India celebrates ___________ as Kargil Vijay Diwas, marking India’s Victory over Pakistan in the 1999 war, carried out under ___________
1) 25th July; Operation Blue Star
2) 24th July; Operation Vijay
3) 26th July; Operation Vijay
4) 25th July; Operation Vijay
5) 26th July; Operation Blue StarAnswer-3) 26th July; Operation Vijay
India celebrates the 22nd Anniversary of Kargil Vijay Diwas on 26th July 2021 which marks the victory of India over Pakistan in the war fought from 3rd May to 26th July 1999 in Kargil, Jammu & Kashmir under Operation Vijay.
- When was the ‘Insurance Act’ – that governs Indian Insurance sector became effective?
5) 1949Answer-3) 1938
The Insurance Act, 1938 is the principal Act governing the Insurance sector in India. It provides powers to the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) to frame regulations for supervision of the entities operating in the Insurance sector.
- Who (as of July’21) heads the Cabinet Committee on Parliamentary Affairs?
1) Narendra Modi
2) Amit Shah
3) Nirmala Sitharaman
4) Virendra Kumar
5) Rajnath SinghAnswer-5) Rajnath Singh
Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh, heads the Cabinet Committee on Parliamentary Affairs.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification