AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 26 June 2021 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Remaining questions are available in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Crack Current Affairs 2021 – Click Here to Download the APP
- Which country participated with Indian Navy & Indian Air Force (in June’21) in a Passage Exercise (PASSEX) on the Indian Ocean?
4) Both 1 & 3
5) All 1, 2 & 3
Indian Air Force (IAF) and Indian Navy participated in the two days Passage Exercise (PASSEX) with the United States (US) Navy during its asset transit through Indian Ocean Region (IOR).
i.India was represented by INS Kochi and INS Teg along with P8I and MiG 29K aircraft.
- In June 2021, Food Processing Industry were included into the Production Linked Incentives (PLI) Scheme at a cost of _____________, during the 3rd edition of the Northern Region Food Processing Summit 2021 that was virtually organised by ________________.
1) Rs 15,000 Crores; Confederation of Indian Industry
2) Rs 11,000 Crores; Food Corporation of India
3) Rs 15,000 Crores; Food Corporation of India
4) Rs 11,000 Crores; Confederation of Indian Industry
5) Rs 7,000 Crores; Confederation of Indian Industry
Answer-4) Rs 11,000 Crores; Confederation of Indian Industry
The 3rd edition of the Northern Region Food Processing Summit 2021 was virtually organized by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII). It was addressed by Union Minister Narendra Singh Tomar, Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI)
i.Government has launched a new production-linked incentive (PLI) scheme for the food processing industry, under which Rs 11,000 crore
ii.CII was established in 1895
- ________ became India’s 1st Rabies-Free State, eliminating the instance of the Rabies viral infection caused by _________ bite.
1) Uttarakhand; Aedes Mosquito
2) Kerala; Aedes Mosquito
3) Kerala; Dog
4) Goa; Dog
5) Goa; Aedes Mosquito
Answer-4) Goa; Dog
Goa Chief Minister Pramod Sawant announced that Goa became the First Rabies-Free State in India as it has not reported a single rabies case in the last three years.
i.Rabies is a viral infection caused by Dog bite, that affects the Central Nervous System of the human body.
Governor- Bhagat Singh Koshyari
Chief Minister- Pramod Sawant
- Where was the 16th meeting of Security Council Secretaries of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) held?
1) Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
2) Dushanbe, Tajikistan
3) Baku, Azerbaijan
4) Tashkent, Uzbekistan
5) Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Answer-2) Dushanbe, Tajikistan
India’s National Security Advisor (NSA) Ajit Doval attended the 16th meeting of Security Council Secretaries of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) held at Dushanbe, Tajikistan. The meeting was chaired by Tajikistan (Chairmanship of SCO in 2021).
- Which Management Institute was ranked as the Best in India in the ‘QS Executive MBA Rankings 2021’?
1) IIM Ahmedabad
2) IIM Indore
3) IIM Calcutta
4) IIM Lucknow
5) IIM Bangalore
Answer-5) IIM Bangalore
The Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management (PGPEM) of the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIM-B) ranked the best in India in the ‘QS Executive MBA Rankings 2021’ of Quacquarelli Symonds(QS).
- The new healthcare financial assistance scheme “Aarogyam Healthcare Business Loan” was launched by Which organisation?
1) Canara Bank
2) Union Bank of India
3) Central Bank of India
4) State Bank of India
5) Indian Bank
Answer-4) State Bank of India
The country’s largest lender, State Bank of India (SBI) launched “Aarogyam Healthcare Business Loan”, for the healthcare sector to extend loan support in view of the novel coronavirus pandemic.
Establishment – 1st July 1955
Chairman – Dinesh Kumar Khara
Headquarters – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Tagline – The Banker to Every Indian
- Name the Insurance company that partnered with Clovia to launch “Women’s Cancer Shield” a 1st of its kind insurance policy for female breast cancer patients
1) Alliance Insurance
2) Bharti AXA General Insurance
3) SBI Life Insurance
4) Aviva Life Insurance
5) Life Insurance Corporation
Answer-1) Alliance Insurance
Clovia, a Women’s personal care brand, in partnership with Alliance Insurance, launched a 1st of its kind tailor-made insurance policy, named ‘Women’s cancer shield’ for breast cancer female patients.
- Identify the Nuclear Capable Subsonic Cruise Missile that was successfully test-fired by DRDO (in June’21) at Chandipur Odisha
DRDO successfully test-fired the nuclear capable subsonic cruise missile ‘Nirbhay’ from the Integrated Test Range (ITR) at Chandipur, Odisha. It is India’s 1st indigenously developed cruise missile.
- Where was the World’s 1st Genetically Modified Rubber sapling planted?
5) West Bengal
World’s first genetically modified (GM) rubber sapling was planted at the Rubber board’s Sarutari research farm on the outskirts of Guwahati, Assam. It is developed by the Kerala-based Rubber Research Institute of India (RRII)
- Which local administrative body acts as the 3rd Tier of the Panchayati Raj system and consists of the elected members functioning at District Level?
1) Panchayat Samiti
2) Zila Parishad
3) Nagar Panchayat
4) Gram Panchayat
Answer-2) Zila Parishad
Zila Parishad is an elected body that functions as the District level local administrative body of the Panchayati Raj System.