AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 26 & 27 January 2022 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Our Current Affairs November 2021 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Current Affairs Quiz.
We are Hiring – Subject Matter Expert | CA Video Creator | Content Developers(Pondicherry)
Top 10 Questions Based on Current Affairs 26 & 27 January 2022
- Which country recently (in Jan’22) launched a commemorative logo marking the 30th anniversary of its diplomatic ties with India?
5) IsraelAnswer-5) Israel
India and Israel launched a commemorative logo marking the 30th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic ties between them which were established on January 29, 1992.
i. Logo features Ashoka Chakra and Star of David which represents National Flags of both countries.
ii. It forms the numeral 30 depicting the 30th anniversary of bilateral relations.
- In January 2022, __________ released ‘$300 billion Sustainable Electronics Manufacturing & Exports by ______ ’, a roadmap & Vision Document 2.0 for the electronics sector.
1) Ministry of Electronics and IT; 2025
2) Ministry of Science and Technology; 2024
3) Ministry of Electronics and IT; 2026
4) Ministry of Science and Technology; 2026
5) Ministry of Electronics and IT; 2024Answer-3) Ministry of Electronics and IT; 2026
Union Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) released a 5-year roadmap and Vision Document 2.0 for the electronics sector namely ‘$300 billion Sustainable Electronics Manufacturing & Exports by 2026’.
i. It is prepared by MeitY and presented by India Cellular & Electronics Association (ICEA).
ii. The document has envisioned $300 billion electronics production which aims to increase India’s electronics export to $120 billion (bn) by 2026 from the current $15 bn.
- In which city of Kerala will the 1st Graphene Innovation Centre of India be established by the Digital University Kerala & Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology?
5) KollamAnswer-1) Thrissur
The Digital University Kerala (DUK) has announced partnership with the Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) in Thrissur, Kerala to establish India’s first Graphene Innovation Centre in Kerala.
i. The project will also receive a funding of Rs 86.41 crore from the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, to set up India’s first ever Graphene Research and Development (R&D) incubator.
- In January 2022, India paid __________ in United Nations (UN) regular budget assessments for the year 2022.
1) $35.7 Million
2) $59.5 Million
3) $29.9 Million
4) $14.8 Million
5) $46.9 MillionAnswer-3) $29.9 Million
India has paid USD 29,990,679 million ($29.9 Million) in United Nations (UN) regular budget assessments for the year 2022.
i. As of 21st January 2022, 24 Member States of the UN have paid their regular budget assessments in full.
ii. India has signed up to the 2022 Honour Roll of 24 Member States out of 193 that have paid their UN Regular Budget Assessments in full.
- As per the Transparency International’s Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI) 2021, India was ranked ________ on the Index, while _____ , Finland and New Zealand topped the Index.
1) 84th; Italy
2) 85th; Denmark
3) 86th; Canada
4) 80th; Brazil
5) 86th; ItalyAnswer-2) 85th; Denmark
According to the 2021 edition of the Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI) released by Berlin-based non-profit organization Transparency International, India has ranked 85th on the index (CPI score: 40).
i. Denmark, Finland and New Zealand (Score: 88) have shared the 1st rank followed by Norway (Score: 85) in the 4th rank.
- Which Bank recently (in Jan’22) launched an Easy Pay Debit Card in a Fitness Watch in partnership with healthcare platform ‘GOQii’?
1) IndusInd Bank
2) YES Bank
3) City Union Bank
4) HDFC Bank
5) ICICI BankAnswer-3) City Union Bank
City Union Bank (CUB), the oldest Private Sector Bank in India, in association with smart-tech-enabled preventive healthcare platform GOQii has launched CUB Easy Pay Debit Card in a Fitness Watch, a wearable & contactless RuPay On-The-Go payment solution, powered by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
i. On 24th January 2022, V.R.Venkatachalam, chancellor of Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research received the 1st watch in Chennai.
- Which Bank recently (in Jan’22) partnered with Lendingkart Technologies to provide MSME Loan?
1) Punjab National Bank
2) Bank of India
3) Bank of Maharashtra
4) Bank of Baroda
5) Indian BankAnswer-3) Bank of Maharashtra
Lendingkart Technologies Private Limited, a subsidiary of Lendingkart Finance, partnered with Bank of Maharashtra (BoM) to co-lend business loans to micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) at low rates.
Aim – To make economical credit available to MSME borrowers which is powered by the ‘zero touch’ technology platform Lendingkart ‘2gthr’.
- Which country recently (in Jan’22) became the World’s largest exporter of Cucumber and Gherkins?
5) Sri LankaAnswer-4) India
The Ministry of Commerce and Industry announced that India has exported $114 million worth of Cucumber & Gherkins in April-October 2021 to become the World’s largest exporter of Cucumber and Gherkins.
i. In the financial year 2020-21 (FY21), India crossed the export of worth $200 million of agricultural processed product, pickling gherkins, cucumber or cornichons.
ii. India had shipped over 2,23,515 tonnes of cucumber and gherkins worth $223 million in FY21.
- Which of the following points are correct with respect to the 2021 edition of International Cricket Council (ICC) awards?
A) Mithali Raj (India) won Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy for ICC Women’s Cricketer of the Year.
B) Mohammad Rizwan (Pakistan) named ICC Men’s T20I Cricketer of the Year 2021, while Tammy Beaumont (England) named the ICC Women’s T20I Cricketer 2021.
C) Babar Azam (Pakistan) named ICC Men’s ODI Cricketer of the Year while Lizelle Lee (South Africa) named ICC Women’s ODI Cricketer of the Year.
1) Only A
2) Only B
3) Only C
4) Only A & B
5) Only B & CAnswer-5) Only B & C
Smriti Mandhana (India) won Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy for ICC Women’s Cricketer of the Year.
i. Mohammad Rizwan (Pakistan) named ICC Men’s T20I Cricketer of the Year 2021 while Tammy Beaumont (England) named the ICC Women’s T20I Cricketer 2021.
ii. Babar Azam (Pakistan) named ICC Men’s ODI Cricketer of the Year while Lizelle Lee (South Africa) named ICC Women’s ODI Cricketer of the Year.
- What is the Theme of the 12th National Voters’ Day (NVD)?
1) Electoral Literacy for Stronger Democracy
2) No Voter to be left behind
3) Making Our Voters Empowered, Vigilant, Safe and Informed
4) Making Elections Inclusive, Accessible and Participative
5) Inclusive and qualitative participationAnswer-4) Making Elections Inclusive, Accessible and Participative
On 25th January 2022, the Election Commission of India (ECI) celebrated the 12th edition of National Voters’ Day (NVD) across India, to spread awareness about the importance of voting, and participating in the electoral process.
i. Theme of 2022 NVD – ‘Making Elections Inclusive, Accessible and Participative.’
ii. National Voters Day was first celebrated in 2011, to encourage active participation in India’s electoral process.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification