AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 2 November 2021 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Remaining questions are available in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Crack Current Affairs 2021 –Click Here to Download the APP
- Name the Scheme that was launched (in Oct’21) by the Ministry of Cooperation during the 75th foundation year celebration of AMUL.
1) Dairy Booster
2) Gaay Sahakar
3) Anand Sahakar
4) Gaay Booster
5) Dairy Sahakar
Answer-5) Dairy Sahakar
Union Minister Amit Shah, Ministry of Cooperation, launched the ‘Dairy Sahakar’ scheme at Anand, Gujarat during the function organised by AMUL (Anand Milk Union Limited) for the celebration of its 75th foundation year.
• With an outlay of Rs 5000 crore, it will be implemented by National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC), under the Ministry of Cooperation.
- Where was the 3-day long National Tribal Dance Festival 2021 celebrated?
1) Kolkata, West Bengal
2) Hyderabad, Telangana
3) Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
4) Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
5) Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Answer-5) Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Chhattisgarh observed a 3-days annual 2nd National Tribal Dance Festival 2021, which was held at Raipur’s Science College ground as a part of the tourism development plan of the state.
• Chhattisgarh also observed its state foundation day – Rajyotsava (on November 1, 2021).
- What is the total loan amount approved under Asia Pacific Vaccine Access Facility (APVAX) by Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) to India for procuring COVID-19 vaccines?
1) USD 5 Trillion
2) USD 5 Billion
3) USD 2 Billion
4) USD 2 Trillion
5) USD 1 Billion
Answer-3) USD 2 Billion
Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) along with the Asian Development Bank (ADB) are currently processing a USD 2 billion loan for India to purchase COVID-19 vaccines under ADB’s Asia Pacific Vaccine Access Facility (APVAX).
• AIIB provides USD 500 million and the Manila-based ADB is expected to finance USD 1.5 billion.
- Identify the bank that recently (in Oct’21) signed an MoU with Indian Navy to offer an offer a defence service salary package under “Power Salute”
1) ICICI Bank
2) Canara Bank
3) Axis Bank
4) Union Bank of India
5) HDFC Bank
Answer-3) Axis Bank
Axis Bank signed an MoU with the Indian Navy to offer a defence service salary package under “Power Salute” at New Delhi. Major benefits under the scheme include an accidental cover up to INR 56 lakh.
• ICICI Bank renewed its MoU with the Indian Army to offer enhanced benefits and new features through its ‘Defence Salary Account’.
- Who heads the 7-member IT Projects Advisory Committee (IT-PAC) of SEBI to provide guidelines on upgrading SEBI’s existing IT systems?
1) Ajay Tyagi
2) Abhay Karandikar
3) Manindra Agarwal
4) Deepak B Phatak
5) Debabrata Das
Answer-2) Abhay Karandikar
SEBI formed a 7-member IT Projects Advisory Committee (IT-PAC) headed by Dr Abhay Karandikar, Director of IIT Kanpur, to provide guidance to upgrade the existing IT systems of SEBI and the solutions with the latest IT practices, techniques, tools and technologies.
- Name the climate action portal that was launched by India during COP26 event.
1) Heatwave Update Monitor
2) Climate Change Calculator
3) Pollution Control Monitor
4) Climate Equity Monitor
5) Heatwave Equity Calculator
Answer-4) Climate Equity Monitor
Union Environment, Forest and Climate Change Minister Bhupender Yadav has launched an online dashboard- the “Climate Equity Monitor” (CME) to assess equity in climate action, inequalities in emissions, energy and resource consumption across the world.
• It was launched in the United Nations Climate Change Conference, COP26 (Conference of Parties) 2021 in Glasgow (United Kingdom).
- In October 2021, Senior Team for Deaf from ________ secured 1st position in the 1st World Deaf Judo Championship 2021 that was held in ______________.
1) Jammu & Kashmir; New Delhi, India
2) Gujarat; New Delhi, India
3) Jammu & Kashmir; Paris, France
4) Gujarat; Paris, France
5) Jammu & Kashmir; Bern, Switzerland
Answer-3) Jammu & Kashmir; Paris, France
The Senior Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) team for deaf secured 1st position in 1st World Deaf Judo Championship 2021 organised in Paris Versailles, France from 26-30th October 2021.
• The championship is organized by the International Committee of Sports for the Deaf (ICSD).
• From the Indian team, Rakshanda Mehak (J&K) won the Bronze Medal.
- Identify the state government that launched the mobile app – ‘e-Sarkar’ on pilot basis to make paperless administrative works.
3) West Bengal
5) Uttar Pradesh
The Gujarat government launched the ‘e-Sarkar’ app on a pilot basis to make administrative works paperless, quick and easy for citizens.
• The state govt plans to launch the app on a full scale on December 25, 2021, the Good Governance Day.
- Who is India’s highest Wicket taker in Test Cricket?
1) Kapil Dev
2) Ravichandran Ashwin
3) Anil Kumble
4) Ishant Sharma
5) Harbhajan Singh
Answer-3) Anil Kumble
Anil Kumble with 619 Test wickets & 334 ODI wickets is India’s highest wicket taker in both the formats.
- The Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) was previously known as __________________.
1) Ministry of Environmental Sciences
2) Ministry of Ocean Science
3) Ministry of Environment Development
4) Ministry of Ocean Development
5) Ministry of Natural Science
Answer-4) Ministry of Ocean Development
MoES was established in February 2006, from the Department of Ocean Development (DoD) as the Ministry of Ocean Development.