AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 19 January 2022 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Our Current Affairs November 2021 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Current Affairs Quiz.
We are Hiring – Subject Matter Expert | CA Video Creator | Content Developers(Pondicherry)
Top 10 Questions Based on Current Affairs 19 January 2022
- National e-Governance Division Organized __________ CISO Deep Dive Training program under _________ between January 17-22, 2022.
1) 25th; CERT-In
2) 26th; Cyber Surakshit Bharat
3) 30th; Website Audit
4) 26th; CERT-In
5) 30th; Cyber Surakshit BharatAnswer-2) 26th; Cyber Surakshit Bharat
The National e-Governance Division (NeGD) under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) is organizing a 6-day long 26th CISO Deep Dive Training program under Cyber Surakshit Bharat initiative on January 17-22, 2022.
Aim of Training Program:
To provide better understanding of emerging cyber threats, and best practices in cyber security.
- Identify the Organization that recently (in Jan’22) signed its 1st contract with Anadron Systems to receive a Maneuverable Expendable Aerial Target Under Make-II.
1) Indian Army
2) Indian Navy
5) DRDOAnswer-1) Indian Army
The Indian Army has signed its first contract with Anadron Systems Pvt Ltd under Make-II for Maneuverable Expendable Aerial Target, for Army Air Defence and Indian Air Force. The contract worth Rs 96 crore is the first contract with the private sector aimed at Atmanirbhar Defence’.
- Which of the following points are correct with respect to the SEBI Settlement Proceedings Regulations, 2022 (as of Jan’22)?
A) The timeline for filing settlement applications was increased to 120 days from 50 days to make the system more efficient.
B) Proceeding conversion factor (PCF) values were rationalized as 0.40 to 1.50 to encourage the filing of settlement applications.
C) SEBI has amended SEBI (FPI) Regulations, 2022 to provide an exemption from strict enforcement of the regulations.
1) Only A
2) Only B
3) Only C
4) Only A & B
5) Only B & CAnswer-5) Only B & C
The timeline for filing settlement applications was reduced to 60 days from 180 days to make the system more efficient.
i. Proceeding conversion factor (PCF) values were rationalized as 0.40 to 1.50 to encourage the filing of settlement applications.
ii. SEBI has amended SEBI (FPI) Regulations, 2022 to provide an exemption from strict enforcement of the regulations.
- Which Small Finance Bank (SFB) recently (in Jan’22) received financial assistance of ₹650 crore from SIDBI to support small NBFC’s?
1) Jana SFB
2) AU SFB
3) Capital SFB
4) Both 1 & 2
5) Both 2 & 3Answer-4) Both 1 & 2
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) sanctioned financial assistance of around ₹650 crore to AU Small Finance Bank (AUSFB) and Jana Small Finance Bank (JSFB).
i. The Small Finance Banks will use this assistance to support small-sized non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) and micro finance institutions (MFIs) and micro entrepreneurs.
- In January 2022, _________ was appointed as the Chairman of the Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) by succeeding Dr A Sakthivel.
1) Sekhar Sashi Edayath
2) Shailesh Suresh kumar
3) Suresh Deviprasad
4) Narendra Kumar Goenka
5) Arunkumar Sajjan kumarAnswer-4) Narendra Kumar Goenka
Narendra Kumar Goenka, Founder and MD of Texport Industries Pvt Ltd took charge as the Chairman of the AEPC, under the aegis of the Ministry of Textile by succeeding Padma Shri Dr A Sakthivel, who has served as the AEPC Chairman since January 2020.
i. Dr A Sakthivel is the Chairman and MD of Poppys Knitwear Pvt. Ltd
- Who recently (in Jan’22) became the Prime Minister of North Macedonia?
1) Hristijan Mickoski
2) Petre Shilegov
3) Dimitar Kovacevski
4) Margaret Thatcher
5) Zoran ZaevAnswer-3) Dimitar Kovacevski
North Macedonian Parliament has voted for a new coalition government, with Dimitar Kovacevski, leader of the Social Democratic Union of Macedonia (SDSM), elected as the new prime minister.
- Which Company recently (in Jan’22) became the new title sponsor & official technology consulting partner of ‘Toronto Waterfront Marathon’?
2) HCL Technologies
5) WiproAnswer-4) TCS
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS) signed a partnership agreement with Canada Running Series (CRS) to become the new title sponsor & official technology consulting partner of Toronto Waterfront Marathon and Virtual Race through November 2026.
i. Under the agreement TCS and CRS aim to modernize marathon running in Canada through a new official race app with AR (Augmented Reality) features.
ii. It will also build the first of its kind ‘environmental impact calculator’ that will enable runners and spectators to track and offset their environmental impact.
- India’s 1st D.Litt degree holder, ‘Narayan Debnath’ passed away recently (in Jan’22). In Which field did he receive the Padma Shri in 2021?
1) Literature & Education
3) Public Affairs
4) Social Work
5) MedicineAnswer-2) Art
Noted Bengali cartoonist Padma Shri Narayan Debnath has passed away in Kolkata, West Bengal.
i. The Rabindranath Tagore University had honoured him with a D.Litt degree. He is the first and the only comic artist in India who has received a D.Litt degree.
ii. He was honoured with Padma Shri, the 4th highest civilian honours of India in 2021 for arts.
- The Open Data Week for 2021 was observed on _________ by the Smart Cities Mission (SCM), Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
1) 18th January – 22nd January
2) 19th January – 23rd January
3) 16th January – 20th January
4) 15th January – 19th January
5) 17th January – 21st JanuaryAnswer-5) 17th January – 21st January
The Open Data Week will be conducted during the third week of January, from 17th to 21st January 2022, by the SCM, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) to encourage the adoption of open data and promote innovation across India’s urban ecosystem.
i. All the 100 smart cities of India will participate in the event and they will publish high-quality datasets and data blogs on the Smart Cities Open Data Portal.
- Which state recently (in Jan’22) partnered with the World Food Programme to improve the food security of farmers by strengthening their resilience to climate change?
4) West Bengal
5) Uttar PradeshAnswer-2) Odisha
The Government of Odisha and the UN World Food Programme (WFP) have partnered to improve the food security of small and marginal farmers of India by enhancing their resilience to climate change.
i. The agreement in this regard was signed by Dr M. Muthukumar, Director Of Agriculture & Food Production, Department of Agriculture and Farmers’ Empowerment, Government of Odisha, & Bishow Parajuli, Representative and Country Director, WFP in India over a virtual ceremony.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification