AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 13 November 2021 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Remaining questions are available in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Crack Current Affairs 2021 –Click Here to Download the APP
- What are the points that are correct with respect to the RBI Retail Direct (RBI-RD) scheme & Reserve Bank – Integrated Ombudsman Scheme (RB-IOS) launched by PM Narendra Modi (in Nov’21)?
A) RBI-RD scheme will act as a medium for small investors to digitally invest in government securities.
B) RB-IOS is formed by integrating 3 ombudsman Schemes – Banking Ombudsman Scheme (BOS) of 2006, Ombudsman Scheme for Non-Banking Financial Companies (OS-NBFC), 2018 and Ombudsman Scheme for Digital Transactions (OSDT), 2019
C) RB-IOS has newly included Non-Scheduled Primary Co-operative Banks with a deposit size of ₹50 crore and above under the Ombudsman coverage.
1) All A, B & C
2) Only A
3) Only A & B
4) Only B & C
5) Only A & CAnswer-1) All A, B & C
RBI Retail Direct (RBI-RD) scheme & Reserve Bank – Integrated Ombudsman Scheme (RB-IOS) are the 2 customer-centric initiatives.
• RB-IOS is formed by integrating 3 ombudsman Schemes – Banking Ombudsman Scheme (BOS) of 2006, Ombudsman Scheme for Non-Banking Financial Companies (OS-NBFC), 2018 and Ombudsman Scheme for Digital Transactions (OSDT), 2019
• RB-IOS has newly included Non-Scheduled Primary Co-operative Banks with a deposit size of ₹50 crore and above under the Ombudsman coverage.
- Which company signed a MoU with National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (in Nov’21) to design High Speed Rail Track for Mumbai-Ahmedabad HSR Corridor Project?
1) Golden Rock Railway Limited
2) L&T Construction Limited
3) Japan Railway Track Consultant Company
4) Vinayak Rail Track India Limited
5) Yolax Infranergy Railway ConsultancyAnswer-3) Japan Railway Track Consultant Company
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited signed a MoU with Japan Railway Track Consultant Company Limited (JRTC) to design High Speed Rail (HSR) Track works for T-3 package for Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail (MAHSR) Corridor Project.
- Which State celebrated ‘Wangala’ – the “100 Drums Festival” of Garos tribe (in Nov’21)?
5) MizoramAnswer-3) Meghalaya
Meghalaya state observed the ‘Wangala’, the festival of 100 Drums. It is a post harvest festival of the Garos tribe which is being held every year to honour ‘Saljong’, the Sun God of Garos, which also marks the end of the harvest season.
- SEBI notified SEBI Mutual Funds (in Nov’21) to allow the launch of exchange traded funds (ETFs) on ‘_________’.
5) SilverAnswer-5) Silver
SEBI notified SEBI (Mutual Funds) (Third Amendment) Regulations, 2021 amending the SEBI (Mutual Funds) Regulations, 1996 to allow the launch of exchange traded funds (ETFs) on silver.
About Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI):
Chairman– Ajay Tyagi
Headquarter– Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Which Small Finance Bank (SFB) Tied-up with 3 TReDS Platforms (in Nov’21) to Support MSMEs?
1) Ujjivan SFB
2) Equitas SFB
3) Jana SFB
4) Utkarsh SFB
5) Capital SFBAnswer-3) Jana SFB
Jana Small Finance Bank tied-up with all the 3 existing Trade Receivables Discounting System (TReDS) platforms, namely M1xchange, RXIL(Receivables Exchange of India Ltd), and A.TReDS to ease the flow of liquidity to its MSMEs customers.
About Jana Small Finance Bank (Jana SFB):
Establishment – 2008 (as Janalakshmi Financial Services) & Received Small Finance Bank license from RBI in 2017.
Headquarters – Bengaluru, Karnataka
MD & CEO – Ajay Kanwal
- Which is the 1st Indian 2-wheeler company to become a member of the United Nations Global Compact?
1) Eicher Motors
2) Tata Motors
3) Hindustan Motors
4) Force Motors
5) TVS MotorAnswer-5) TVS Motor
TVS Motor Company has joined the United Nations Global Compact(UNGC), the world’s largest voluntary corporate sustainability initiative. TVS Motor has become the 1st Indian two-wheeler and three-wheeler manufacturer to join the UNGC.
About United Nations Global Compact(UNGC):
Executive Director & CEO– Sanda Ojiambo
Headquarters– New York, United States
- Which country tested urban air mobility vehicles (in Nov’21) for Air taxis service?
2) South Korea
5) MalaysiaAnswer-2) South Korea
South Korea successfully demonstrated a system for controlling urban air mobility vehicles (UAM) which will serve as urban taxis service between major airports and downtown of Seoul by 2025, cutting travel time by two-thirds.
About South Korea:
President – Moon Jae-in
Capital – Seoul
Currency – Won
- What are the points that are correct with respect to World Pneumonia Day being observed on 12th November across the globe?
A) The first world Pneumonia Day was observed on 12th November 2009 and established by the Stop Pneumonia Initiative to advocate a global action to prevent Pneumonia.
B) World Pneumonia Day 2021 coincides with COP 26 and they signified a reduction in air pollution-related pneumonia deaths by 50% by 2030.
C) The Stop Pneumonia Initiative, led by the Global Coalition against Child Pneumonia.
1) Only A
2) Only A & B
3) Only B & C
4) Only A & C
5) All A, B & CAnswer-5) All A, B & C
The first world Pneumonia Day was observed on 12th November 2009 and established by the Stop Pneumonia Initiative to advocate a global action to prevent Pneumonia.
• The World Pneumonia Day 2021 coincides with COP 26 and they signified a reduction in air pollution-related pneumonia deaths by 50% by 2030.
• The Stop Pneumonia Initiative, led by the Global Coalition Against Child Pneumonia.
- When is the ‘Public Service Broadcasting Day’ annually celebrated to commemorate Mahatma Gandhi’s Visit to All India Radio- New Delhi in 1947?
1) 10th November
2) 9th November
3) 7th November
4) 5th November
5) 12th NovemberAnswer-5) 12th November
Public Service Broadcasting Day is annually observed across India on November 12th to commemorate the first and only address by Mahatma Gandhi on All India Radio (AIR) on 12th November 1947. It is also known as Jan Prasaran Diwas.
Note – On 17th November 1947, Mahatma Gandhi visited the AIR Studios at Broadcasting House, New Delhi, Delhi to address the refugees (from Pakistan) who were camped in Kurukshetra, Haryana following the partition.
- Which State government signed a MoU with Rocky Mountain Institute during COP26 to provide technical support for Electric Vehicle (EV) policy?
1) Andhra Pradesh
5) Uttar PradeshAnswer-2) Maharashtra
Maharashtra government signed a MoU with United States- Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI) at COP26 to provide technical support for Maharashtra’s Electric Vehicle (EV) policy
Maharashtra state EV policy aims to have a 10 percent share of EV vehicles of total registrations in India by 2025 & Convert 15 percent of Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) into EVs by 2025.
About Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI):
Established – 1982
Headquarters – Colorado, USA
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Jule Kortenhorst