AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs Quiz 10 November 2022 to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2022 updates.
- Which organisation has recently (in Nov ‘22) started accepting electronic bank guarantee (E-GB) issued by the National e-Governance Services Limited (NeSL)?
1) Rural Electrification Corporation
2) National Highways Authority of India
3) National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
4) Border Roads Organisation
5) National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corporation LimitedAnswer-2) National Highways Authority of India
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has started accepting electronic bank guarantee (E-GB) issued by the National e-Governance Services Limited (NeSL) and also digitised all its existing E-GBs with an aim to improve the efficiency and transparency of internal processes and to adopt digital technology.
- Name the insurance company that has recently (in Nov ‘22) partnered with Tacterial Consulting Private Limited (Ditto) for Online life insurance distribution.
1) Max Life Insurance
2) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
3) Exide Life Insurance
4) Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance
5) HDFC Life InsuranceAnswer-1) Max Life Insurance
Max Life Insurance Company Limited (Max Life) has partnered with Tacterial Consulting Private Limited (Ditto) for a life insurance product distribution.
i. This partnership aims to leverage Ditto’s insurance advisory platform to offer Max Life’s plans to customers through online.
- Who has been recently (in Nov ‘22) elected as the President of the All India Rubber Industries Association (AIRIA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2022-2023?
1) Ramesh Kejriwal
2) Shashi Kumar Singh
3) Mithilesh Jadhav
4) Sawar Dhanania
5) Ashok MalhanAnswer-1) Ramesh Kejriwal
The All India Rubber Industries Association (AIRIA) has elected Ramesh Kejriwal of India Oil Seals and Synthetic Products, Kolkata (West Bengal), as its new President for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2022-2023. Ramesh Kejriwal succeeds Sawar Dhanania.
i. Shashi Kumar Singh, Director of Osaka Rubber Private (P) Limited (Ltd.), was elected as the Senior Vice President of AIRIA for the 2nd term.
ii. AIRIA has elected the office bearers for the year 2022-2023 in Annual General Meeting (AGM) held on 27th September 2022 in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- In November 2022, Justice Dhananjaya Yashwant Chandrachud (D Y Chandrachud) took Oath as the ______ Chief Justice of India (CJI).
5) 49thAnswer-4) 50th
Justice Dhananjaya Yashwant Chandrachud (D Y Chandrachud) was sworn in as the 50th Chief Justice of India (CJI). He will serve as CJI for 2 years before retiring on November 10, 2024.
i. On 17th October 2022, Justice D.Y. Chandrachud was appointed as CJI, succeeding CJI Justice Uday Umesh Lalit (the 49th CJI), who retired on 8th November 2022.
• Article 124(1) of the Constitution of India states that there shall be a Supreme Court of India consisting of a Chief Justice of India.
• Article 126 of the constitution deals with the appointment of an acting CJI.
• The CJI is appointed by the President of India under clause (2) of Article 124 of the Constitution of India.
- Who has been recently (in Nov ’22) appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Adidas Group w.e.f 1st January 2023?
1) Amanda Rajkumar
2) Harm Ohlmeyer
3) Bjorn Gulden
4) Roland Auschel
5) Brian GrevyAnswer-3) Bjorn Gulden
Adidas Group has appointed Bjorn Gulden, the CEO of Puma Societas Europaea (SE), as its new member of the Executive Board and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with effect from 1st January 2023.
i. Bjørn Gulden ,57, has been CEO of Puma SE since 2013. His term as a member of PUMA SE’s Management Board expires at the end of 2022.
ii. Kasper Rorsted, CEO of Adidas, and the Supervisory Board mutually agreed that he will resign his position and leave the firm on November 11, 2022. Harm Ohlmeyer, Adidas’ Chief Financial Officer, will serve as temporary CEO until December 31, 2022.
- The India Space Research Organization (ISRO) has recently (in Nov ’22) conducted a hot test of the single-piece 3D-printed rocket engine, developed by which aerospace company?
1) Agnikul Cosmos
2) Bellatrix Aerospace
4) Skyroot Aerospace
5) Dhruva SpaceAnswer-1) Agnikul Cosmos
The India Space Research Organization (ISRO) has conducted a hot test of the “Agnilet,” a single-piece 3D-printed rocket engine developed by Agnikul Cosmos Pvt. Ltd., an aerospace startup based in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
i. The hot test was carried out at the Vertical Test Facility, Thumba Equatorial Rocket Launching Station (TERLS), at the Vikram Sarabhai Space Center (VSSC) in Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala), ISRO’s lead facility for launch vehicle development.
- In November 2022, Researchers discovered a new species of estuarine crab named ‘Pseudohelice annamalai’ near the Vellar River estuary in___________.
1) Kozhikode, Kerala
2) Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu
3) Warangal, Telangana
4) Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
5) Vijayapura, KarnatakaAnswer-2) Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu
Researchers have discovered a new species of estuarine crab named ‘Pseudohelice annamalai’ at the mangroves of Parangipettai near the Vellar River estuary in Cuddalore district, Tamil Nadu.
i. The species has been named in recognition of Annamalai University for its contribution towards research and education for over 100 years.
ii. Pseudohelice annamalai is small and has a maximum width of up to 20 mm. It is distinguished by dark purple to dark grey colouring, with irregular light brown, yellowish brown, or white patches on the posterior carapace with light brown chelipeds.
- Which Cricket team won Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 Trophy 2022 (in Nov ’22) for the 1st time?
1) Tamil Nadu cricket team
2) Karnataka cricket team
3) Mumbai cricket team
4) Rajasthan cricket team
5) Himachal Pradesh cricket teamAnswer-3) Mumbai cricket team
Mumbai Cricket Team won their maiden Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy defeating the Himachal Pradesh team by 3 wickets in the final of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2022/23 at the Eden Gardens, Kolkata, West Bengal.
i. The 15th edition of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy, a Twenty20(T20) competition that is played in India, was held from 11th October 2022 to 5th November 2022.
- Cricketer Stephan Myburgh recently (in Nov ’22) announced his retirement from International Cricket. Which country did he represent in International Cricket?
1) New Zealand
2) West Indies
5) AustraliaAnswer-4) Netherland
Netherland cricketer Stephan Myburgh (Dutch-South African) announced his retirement from International Cricket.
i. Stephan Myburgh made his One Day International (ODI) debut for the Netherlands against Kenya in 2011. He represented the Netherlands in 22 ODIs and 45 Twenty20 Internationals (T20Is).
ii. He is the 3rd-highest run-getter for the Netherlands in T20Is, behind Max O’Dowd and Ben Cooper.
- When was National Legal Services Day 2022 observed across India?
1) 8th November 2022
2) 6th November 2022
3) 9th November 2022
4) 7th November 2022
5) 5th November 2022Answer-3) 9th November 2022
National Legal Services Day 2022 was observed across India on 9th November 2022 to commemorate the enactment of the National Legal Services Authorities Act 1987 which came into force on 9th November 1995.
i. The day also aims to raise awareness about various provisions of the Legal Services Authorities Act and litigants’ rights.